Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Skye Toketsu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 2:52 pm

Personal Info

Name: Skye Ember Toketsu
Alias: Deep Blue
Height: 17: 5'2 18-21: 5'3" 21+: 5'4"
Weight: 17+: 90lbs - 43Kg
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Personality:
17-20:

21+:

Appearance:
17-18:

Not wanting to be seen, well her appearance does a little bit of the obvious. She has the bright red eyes of her Juryoku heritage but the rest of her is entirely Toketsu. She has shining white hair and skin, glowing under any form of light but her clothing contrasts it sharply. She wears black clothing mainly, dresses if she isn't on a mission and a tight shirt with loose trousers, both black, if on some form of task. She keeps her waist length hair tied back with a black or dark purple ribbon to keep it out of the way and to stop her from fiddling around with it even though that usually happens anyway.

19-21+:

A confusing girl Skye certainly is because her appearance ends up as the opposite of her personality. As she grew darker and crueler so her clothing became lighter and more pure. She usually wears white dresses now or a white shirt and shorts and her hair is held back in either twin ponytails or one long ponytail with white or light blue ribbons now. She seems to look happier now but nevertheless she is crueler and very little marks this out... Apart from the black bangles around her ankles and her wrists.

History: Skye never knew much of a normal life, born into the Toketsu with no parents, both of them having been killed in combat soon after her birth she always done her best to try and stay out of the way. Always quiet and only with a massive shield as her companion to actually keep her around but nevertheless she was actually alright with her situation. It started off bothersome at first but the Toketsu were kind to her, always keeping her company and telling her tales about her parents, how amazing they were and how worthy they were to be Samui Shinobi. With tales of great memories ringing in her ears Skye fell asleep every night, a smile on her face.

When she finally got the chance to go into the Academy she done it in a heartbeat. She was going to be as amazing as her parents, she was going to be a great kunoichi and make her contribution to the Toketsu Clan. Thus she fought as well as she could, learning her way through the classes and beating her opponent down in the exams to secure her place as a Genin. Very little happened in her genin years, her team was nothing too special but Skye didn't feel like she wanted to go down the Chunin route and instead became a Tokubetsu Jonin, took a bit more effort than she'd of liked but that was to be expected and she was happy to have completed her examination.

Now that she's a T.Jonin, she is mainly focusing on training as much as she can to become a Jonin even if it may take a while, she didn't mind, she was patient, she could wait. It would all be worth it in the end, once she was as good as her parents, once she lived up to those tales she was told... Then it'd all be worth it.

Hybrid Info

Village: Samuigakure
Clan: Toketsu
Chakra Nature: Wind, Water

Living Weapon Name: Terra
Living Weapon Appearance: This weapon at first appears, in its inactive state, as a series of six small stumps of metal sticking out of Skye's back. They are around two inches long each and three stick out either side of her spinal column, just before reaching her shoulder blades. They are silver in colour with black circuitry, or so it appears, over them.

Terra, upon being activated however, changes appearance entirely. She spreads out over Skye's body as a suit of armour made of many plates of metal, all silver in colour and with the black lines running over them. This armour resembles plate armour, including up to the visor covering Skye's face while the metal stumps on her back extend out to around eight inches and become spiked. Upon closer inspection all of this armour is coated in micro-fine spikes made of the same metal, mounted apparently on small joints that can move.
Living Weapon Personality: A big sister or a mother would be the best description for Terra. She is what Skye needs, a helping hand and a calming, friendly influence on her. Terra is a happy Weapon and speaks in a slow, soothing voice in order to assuage Skye's fears if she is worried or help her feel better when she is down. Confidence and self belief is something that Terra inspires, to others as well as Skye because anyone that is a friend of Skye is a friend of Terra's and she will do her best to keep them calm too.
Living Weapon Type: Parasite
Living Weapon Description: In addition to the basic ability of the Parasite type weapon, Terra has an ability all to her own. This ability revolves around the spikes that coat the active state of the armour. This ability comes into play whenever an enemy comes within ten feet of Skye. All of the spikes near the opponent launch forwards at speeds equal to Skye's rank and deal damage equal to Skye's rank if they strike an opponent. However, these spikes also share defense with Terra (Not Skye) and if struck while moving and not destroyed, deal additional damage equal to the speed/strength of the opponent, whichever is higher.

Last edited by Blade on 6th March 2014, 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 4:14 pm

((I'll post my seven starting jutsu once the rest is approved))

Ninja Starters:

Yoroi Starters:

Legacy Passives:

Clan Passives:

Genjutsu:

Tiers:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 7:59 pm

The first ability is multiple abilities. You must pick one, and that one can't be chakra nullification. Also the nullification can only be equal to the weapons rank and below as it's ability. The last ability is a no, Recoil will always be in effect there is no way to circumvent that. The Second ability is also a no, healing without a price? Really? Come on, I can't approve this. However if you disagree with my opinion ask another mod to look it over. Holy have 3 abilities. Just 3 don't stockpile multiple abilities and call it one.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime4th March 2014, 8:05 pm

Well the weapon's actual rank is SS but limiting it to one type of damage makes it a pretty useless shield and I can't block the same rank of every type of damage...

The second ability if you read it /does/ have a price of equal chakra to the damage or blood one below it

Third ability fine, I'll find another ability for it
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime5th March 2014, 1:54 pm

We'll go in reverse order just to shake things up:

The third ability seems fine, I have absolutely no problem with that.

The second ability, I really don't like things that can heal if they're not a medical-nin/medical ninjutsu. For example, Samurai using Tenmetsu used to be able to heal, but now it's only if they're a medical-nin can they use the regeneration techniques. Inkans used to have a fuinjutsu healing tech, but now it can only be used if they're med-nin. See the trend? So personally I just don't like the ability all together but that's just my opinion and can easily be overturned.

First ability...hrm this is a tricky one. I see both sides here, Vix is right in the fact that it is multiple abilities in 1. However, like you said, what's a shield if it can't block techniques? As it stands now...I'm honestly not sure what to say. I don't want you breaking ability limits with that thing but I don't want to over nerf it either.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Meimu

Meimu

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime5th March 2014, 4:12 pm

So I know I'm just coming back and I'm not a mod anymore but I feel then need to throw some input on this. If I'm over stepping my bounds zen, cass, or rox can just delete this.

But it seems as though your trying to start with like a final form of your weapon in hand. The key point to most Yoroi is the fact that their weapons are living and evolving along side their weilder. I know your starting out as TJ but still it seems like this weapon is a bit much for a TJ.

Abilities directly, the first one is a bit much and spread out. I can agree that a shield should block all physical attacks but completely nulling out attacks with no sort of effect at all. Something as simple as a small chakra cost to null the attack or even something like nulling one attack every few posts seems a lot more fair than just straight up anything lower than pretty much A rank cant touch you.

The second ability I personally dont like at all. Healing all damage up to SS rank pretty much heals everything your first ability cant block. Yes you have to use chakra/blood equal to cost but your working with a Yoroi who not only has his own blood/chakra supply but can have their living weapno gain their own chakra effectively doubling your chakra supply.

Your third ability is ok really for the most part. Its got a good restriction so you cant spam it for no reason. The only complaint I have is that it blows away anyone regaurdless of their abilities. Some one with like S rank str should be able to hold on from the kick and not be thrown away. Someone of a giant size should not be able to be thrown out either.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime7th March 2014, 8:00 pm

Okay when the spikes are released, do they track? As in if the target is moving faster will your spikes track them if they remain within the range. Also how far do the spikes go out, if the target escapes the range do the spikes continue to go after them. The defense portion, due to me not understanding how it will work which I suggest getting a little more specific on that part, I am lead to believe the spikes have spikes on them which deal the damage so only taijutsu will be affected.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime8th March 2014, 7:44 am

I'm not actually sure if I want to keep this ability or not, I'm still thinking over it. So I'll get back to you on either an explanation of the ability, which I'll probably revamp, or a new ability (Or three).
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 5:48 pm

Just archive this character. I don't think I'll be making her. Or someone else could take her up, I don't mind, I'll give the information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skye Toketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Toketsu   Skye Toketsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye Toketsu
Page 1 of 1