Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Empty
PostSubject: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 11:23 pm

Ka decided that he would answer to Vera first, her research sounded like it could really help with taking down the kage later on. So he made his way towards the hospital, hoping that this Vera was worth his time, most likely. So once he finally made it to the hospital, Ka found the front desk and looked at the attendant sitting behind it. "Excuse me, would you be able to tell me where Vera is? I'm here to help her with her research"
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 11:39 pm

The receptionist would explain that Vera was in her usual lab on the second floor and that some other shinobi have joined her. In the lab Vera would be explaining her plan to rid the clans of their KG abilities. The methods she had thought concerned the Acolyte's Black Blood to directly target KG abilities, using the Null ability to nullify a KG ability, but regardless she needed a way to pass it down the generations to make it permanent. For this, she would need KG clan members to experiment on. Since she could not randomly go and capture a KG member without suspension being made, she would need a few of these people do it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:14 am

Okay, so she needed some guinea pigs to test her experiments on, luckily enough for him he currently hadn't unlocked his clan traits just yet. As she finished explaining her plans, Ka could see the potential military power Dipu could have over other villages, but he could also see the danger this research   possesses as well. "Well I'm a member of the Jiko clan, however I currently have not gain any of my clan abilities yet. So unfortunately I cant be tested on, however I am willing to help out in any other way needed"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 5:45 pm

You say Jiko have a delay in gaining their clan abilities...how interesting, if I might obtain a blood sample perhaps I could create a temporary blocker by isolating the gene which delays your kekkei genkai from manifesting, perhaps it would be able to made quicker than the permanent cure. Vera said looking at Ka in an appraising light, sure Jiko was known as a powerful clan but it wasn't exactly common knowledge what he had just said, he was probably part of the rare non element clan members as the bulk of the Jiko clan usually had either Phase, Psionic or Vapor release from birth. If she truly was able to isolate it perhaps she could first reverse the kekkei genkai within a Zireh and then find ways to adapt this gene onto a Human as Nova didn't show any aptitude in gaining a kekkai genkai.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 8:30 pm

Ka shrugged when Vera suggested that she take a blood sample of his to see if she could adapt his disability to other clans. So he rolled up his sleeves and held out his arm so she could do her thing while he scoped out her office. "Sure, knock yourself out Doc" He knew she wasn't a doctor but the nickname seemed practical for their situation. He never really had a fear of needles, maybe because he couldn't feel them entering his body.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 9:07 pm

Vera would inject him pausing when she couldn't draw anything in with the syringe, a Zireh how forgetful of her, instead seeing as he couldn't feel anything she would take out a scalpel and shave off a part of his skin before putting it in a test tube for future analysis. Thank you, now more importantly I need you to go around collecting samples from specific targets, as soon as I can isolate these four kekkei genkai traits then I'll be able to move forward with the cure. Those who are interested in setting out now there are scrolls near the back, once you open them you will have fifteen seconds to read it before they will be destroyed, and you can't take them outside of this room. Once you get me the samples return back here. Vera said with a smile before waving them off so that they could either go pick up said missions or be dismissed either or.

Bounty Mission Scrolls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 1:26 pm

Ka smiled and pretended to wince in pain from Vera's scalpel cutting into his flesh, then looked to the back of the room noticing a pile of bounty scrolls. So they were to go out and bring people back to the village, all so Vera could shut down the abilities of KG clans. So he walked over to the scrolls and picked up the first two C rank bounties, then he walked out the room.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime2nd May 2014, 3:19 pm

Ka would wheel a cart filled with half a dozen bodies, sure only the one Vera actually wanted, but maybe she could use the others to try and figure out a way to neutralize other abilities not associated with KG clans. The cart of bodies were getting a few looks from people within the hospital, pretty sure the smell was getting most of the attention, didn't matter to him though. It would take him a few minutes to get to Vera's lab, so he kicked the doors open and wheeled in the cart of putrid bodies. Got a guy here that goes boom, well until i chopped off his head. The others are random ninja from the explosion at the academy, thought you could possibly expand from clans to racial abilities.

[brought in a B rank Bakuhatsu and reexit thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]   The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shifting Tide [T.Jounin Mandate]
Page 1 of 1