Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fuinjutsu 103

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Fuinjutsu 103   Fuinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 3:10 pm

The sensei was sitting in the classroom bored out of her mind, well not really Isis rather liked teaching she was only bored because none of her students were here. It was quite upsetting but it made sense they still had 5 minutes till class started she was just hoping since it was the first class of the day that there would be some early risers and bookworms. Seeing that no one was here, it was safe to say her students either liked to sleep late or really didn't care all that much about school. Didn't they know Fuinjutsu was all about practice organization and repetition it was weird, one of the strongest forms of jutsu was possibly the most boring one to learn about.

Let's see...who's in my class...
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 103   Fuinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 4:55 pm

Valen bolted through the door as he slide to a stop. "Damn people.... " he looked over at the sensei. "Sorry, a couple of students decided to change my clock settings so i didn't wake up on time." he sighed as he took his seat. "Can't wait to learn from you sensei"
Back to top Go down
Near

Fuinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 103   Fuinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime18th December 2013, 3:09 pm

Shinigai had never slept that night. he was roaming the hallways alone and found a place to call a room for a while. as the minutes would tick and the time would run out as he would walk through the door to the classroom with his quiet demeanor. He would walk towards his desk and sit down putting his hands together and relaxing. As he waited for the class to start.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 103   Fuinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 5:42 pm

Admin Post - All Current Academy Students are promoted to Genin rank
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fuinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 103   Fuinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 103
Page 1 of 1