Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A quick fix up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

A quick fix up Empty
PostSubject: A quick fix up   A quick fix up Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 9:26 am

Taishoku after he had finished his finished was heading back to the village,needing medical attention.He would make his way back the quickness he could,without knocking the blade out of his chest. He wasn't really in pain anymore from the sword lounged in his chest,he actually got used to it being there.As he made his way back to the village,he would notice travelers would stop and stare at him."Why is it that when i'm going somewhere... people stare?"He asks himself.A irritated look crawled over his face as he continued to walk. Taishoku needed to make sure the blade wouldn't fall out of his body;so he would have his bones ,that the blade pierced, cover the whole blade. Now it was safer for him to go a little faster,he was just walking the whole time.Now ,walking a little faster, he wondered what he would have to eat when he made it back to the village. Maybe he would go home and have some one prepare him a feast or go to a big restaurant and order a variety of different foods.The thoughts of the endless amounts of food he would eat filled his mind and he started to move faster;he wanted to hurry back to the village to get something to eat.

Taishoku had made it back to the entrance terminal to the village,"Finally." Is what he would say to himself as he would start his way down the terminal.His stomach would growl as he walked down the terminal,he wanted to eat but had to receive medical attention quickly;since he had a blade covered with bone sticking out of his chest. While he walked he wondered which one he needed t take care of first,his hunger or his medical needs. He would then decided on what he would pick,his hunger. But that didn't mean he was going to just ignore is injury and go eat.He planned on picking up a snake while on his way to the hospital. After breaking away from his thoughts and looking at  his surrounding,he noticed that others in the same terminal as him stared."They act as if they never saw someone with something sticking out of their chest."Taishoku would mutter to himself.He would look at those who stared,and when the noticed that he was a plague would look away,and not look again. Getting sucked back into his thoughts Taishoku would start to wonder about his current status in the village is.Being a new member of the Plagues of Hakagakure was great and made him have a sense of belonging,he was bored of being a T.jonin still. After he would get the blade out of his chest and ate something he needed to tell the person who gave him his missions that he wasn't able to finish his second one."I can't I wasn't able to finish one of my missions.I feel like a disgrace." Taishoku would say to himself as he started to make his way out of the terminal,he had finally made it back to the village and now was heading to the hospital.While on his way to the hospital he would buy a small snack from a small store on the way
there.

Enter/

Taishoku finally made it to the hospital,"Finally."He would say as he was taken to a room to get the blade out of his chest. He had paid them up front,from the money he had from the mission he had already done,since he didn't turn in the one he just had finished. After Taishoku had removed the bone he had covering the blade in his chest,he would let the doctor and nurses do what they needed to do as they got rid of the blade and stopped the internal bleeding. The process took about thirty minutes,and wasn't that bad as it seemed. Now Taishoku was done and was heading to the kage's mansion to turn in his mission.

Exit/
Back to top Go down

A quick fix up
Page 1 of 1