Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taking a wife out [B-rank]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

Taking a wife out [B-rank] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:13 pm

After he had left the kage's mansion Taishoku had went home to gather supplies for his missions. Taishoku then left his home and made his way to the departure terminals,as he was making his way there his stomach gave a low and vicious growl."First I need to eat."Taishoku would  say to himself as he held his stomach and made his way to the nearest restaurant. Taishoku had walked into a Motsunabe Restaurant. Taishoku had decided he would not stay for to long since he wanted to hurry and start his missions. Taishoku had just ordered and not shortly after that the waiter had brought out his food." Thank you." Taishoku would say as he dug in. Minutes later he would be finished, eight empty bowls of Motsunabe around the table." That ways fantastic.But I can't waste anymore time." He would say to himself after paying his bill and rushing out of the Restaurant.Taishoku now made his way to the main road that lead to the departure terminals. He made it but noticed that there was a lot of foot traffic today,he wasn't the only one going to the surface.

Taishoku would start to walk,follow,a group as they made their way into the tunnel leading to the surface. As he walked with the group through the tunnels he had a bored expression on his face. Even though he was excited about the journey up ahead he was stuck in the middle of this slow moving crowd. And he didn't want to be rude and push through them. So he decided to tough it out and wait. As he continued to walk and wait to reach the surface he started to think about a variety of randoms things, to survive the boredom. Mainly he thought about different types of food he would eat after he came back from his missions. Those thoughts started to make him drool with hunger. As he drooled more and more about food he would start to notice that most ,if not all,of the people around him would start to move away from him,"My bad." He would say with an embarrassed smile on his face. Without noticing he had been drooling on a small child and his mother that was standing in front of him.

As time passed,ten minutes, Taishoku felt that he was getting closer to the surface. After Taishoku had drooled on the child and his mother he was able to make his way to the from of the group,since no one wanted to be next to the drooling man. Even though he was glad to make it to the front and start his mission faster he felt embarrassed. No one wanted to even get near him because he drooled a little on a mother and her child.It wasn't his fault they should have moved when feeling something wet on his head. Taishoku would glance over his shoulder seeing that he had a considerable distance between the group,them being way behind him.Maybe he should apologize again,but decided not to, he felt that it would be useless. Finally Taishoku steeped out of the tunnel,and he would start to run into the direction of the Rocky plains. He was heading in that direction for both of his missions,and that was great, killing two birds with one stone he would say.As he ran there he had already decided to kill the women before meeting up with the two civilians at Mt. Daimyo.

Word count-573

Mission-https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t5037-taishoku-s-mission
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:54 pm

Further into the horizon stood the Manson of the intended target. Cassandra Suisho. All the sleeping around with countless, ninja, civilians, and animals had finally paid off as she able to afford such a luxurious house. After acquiring a portion of the wealth of others, she built her house in this plain. It was a spot dear to her heart as this was where she murdered and buried her fifth husband. Count Xerxes. Yes she had the good life and there was no one there to stop her. A smirk crawled on her face as she relaxed in the pool in the back yard her henchmen patrolling the surrounding areas. But these henchmen weren’t top dollar killers; they were more like rent a cops, as she thought that spending money on them was a waste. The walls were seven feet high and the gates had two guards. She surely felt safe enough.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 6:17 pm

Taishoku stopped,"Finally!"He says as he noticed a Mansion.It obliviously had to be the targets home, it was the only one out here."Why would she want to take everything from that man.With a home like that." Taishoku would say to himself as he would scoop out the mansion.He need to know how many people he would be facing, and didn't want to risk running in there blindly. After a few minutes Taishoku made his move,as he did he would keep remembering the the words "No witnesses." as he darted straight for the mansion.As Taishoku rushes at them he pulls out kunai and throws them in a attempt to hit the guards in the center of there foreheads,notching they had in forehead protectors.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 7:24 pm

“Man guard duty sucks! Why do we have to stay outside her while everyone else is seeing Cassandra get butt nekked!” One guard said as the other nodded with agreement. “Just because we’re new doesn’t mean we should get treated like this!” The man continued rambling on and on as the other agreed with everything he said. “I once saw her naked though.” The other one said the first chance he got. Flabbergasted the man’s jaw dropped along with his short sword. “Really?? How was it?” But before he could answer a kunai came out of now where and struck them in the forehead. They both fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 7:56 pm

Taishoku would look at the now dead guards, taking his kunai out of their foreheads."Now to take out the rest." He would say as he made his way over the mansion gate.First he would check around the mansion and then head inside after that. As Taishoku quickly made his way to the top of the mansion he wondered what abilities the target would use when he found her.He wasn't that sure the abilities of a Suisho. Now Taishoku was on the roof of the Mansion,if anyone bothered to look up there they would see him. As he made his way around the  roof he would spot guards on the side,and then he stopped.He had noticed a women in the back of the mansion relaxing in a pool."This should be easy."He says to himself as he take out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:37 pm

The guards stationed the outer walls of the manor had stumbled upon the dead bodies of the two young guards. One guard would head inside the manor and alert the others about the discovery. The leader would order them to search to the grounds from top to bottom for the intruder and find he/she quickly. “What’s all the commotion about? ” Cassandra asked as she exited the pool and began to dry off. “Nothing ma’am just making sure they do their work.” Cassandra would nod then yawn as she entered the manor. Third guards would follow her inside while the rest searched the yard
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:49 pm

Taishoku would jump down in the pool area,"Come at me." Is what he would say as he wait for the guards in the yard to notice him and attack.The expression on Taishoku's face ways one of true composer,he was ready for anything.The noise he would probably make when he would started slaughtering the guards would cause more to come out.And if he did that he would be successful in leaving no witnesses.He also might be able to draw out Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 10:06 pm

The guards stood their ground when they saw the boy. If he was brave enough to barge into the Manor that means he was stronger than Cassandra. The guards that followed her inside the house quickly came out to see what the commotion was, only to see one boy being surrounded by the guards. Cassandra herself came out to see the fuss and began to laugh. “You’re from Hakagakure? I see. Stand down guards, I’ll deal with this myself. ” Ready to throw down in nothing but her bikini she ran towards the boy at crashing ground speeds she would lunge towards him crystallizing three parts of her body, her knee, head and feet. The first strike would aim for his rib cage, the other a punch in the stomach and to the combo off she would head butt him.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 4:56 pm

"She's out of my leag-"Taishku was unable to even finish his sentence as he was struck in the rib cage and then punched in the stomach."Shit!"He would say as he was headbutted.After headbutted he fell into the pool behind him. As he sank to the bottom of the pool he would try to devise a plan on beating Cassandra."If I continue to let her move at that type of speed and effortlessly lay those types of attack on me i'm done for."He would think to himself. It took him five second to realize what he need to do.He quickly swam back up to the surface of the pool and stood there."I need to slow you down a bit."He would say as he makes a single hand seal.He would use the pool as a pre-existing water source for his mist to come up and cover the area.His was goal was to use the mist to keep Cassandra from using her superior speed against him.As he faded out of view he would start to think of his next move, hopefully he would successful in slowing Cassandra down.But if it didn't he would have to make the decision to continue fighting or escape.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 6:46 pm

How annoying. Cassandra thought as the mist began to cloud her vision. The murmurs of guards grew louder and louder as each thought they were going to die by the boy’s hands, frustrated she was beginning to see the error of her ways  for higher such incompetent fools, but she did have something up her sleeve. “Hey kid. Even if you do manage to escape. I’ve seen your face and so have my men! I know you’re from Hakagakure. You believe you and those pigs will get away with this failed assassination attempt? I’ll just report this to the damiyo and have you, the person in charge of that shitty village and the fool who ordered my death, sent to jail. Then executed.” A crooked smirk crawled up her face as her body started to turn a black.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 7:45 pm

Taishoku was going to make his escape,so he didn't die today, but what she said made him have to reconsider that idea."Now I have to kill her! Damn." He would think to himself hoping he would be successful in doing that but knew it was still a extremely tough task.He stood hidden in the mist but just like everyone else couldn't see a thing. Even though he was hidden he still thought Cassandra was extremely dangerous,and he would need to take her out quickly,before she figures out where he is. Taishoku would make a few hand signs and a water clone would come out of the pool,and stand next to him.While the clone stood next to him it would speak,this was the first stage of his plan to kill Cassandra get her to attack the clone."Foolish women! Why would I need to escape? You are below me and your guards are beyond pitiful, once I kill you I will slowly torturer them because of your weak threats!" The clone was supposed to be used as a target so Taishkou could set up his next jutsu to immobilize Cassandra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 11:51 am

A smile would crawl up her face once the boy had revealed his position. Was he that confident? Holding up her arm she would point a finger towards the location of the voice, and fired a bullet, the bullet would travel at crashing ground speeds towards the target and would deal C rank damage. She would then move closer to the sound of the voice in hopes to find the boy who was hiding.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 5:49 pm

The water clone was hit with the technique and as it's eyes widened it would dissolve back into water.'Damn, to think she would be able to take it out with a long range attack.' Taishoku would crouch as he stood on the water once again making another water clone a disappointing and tired look on his face'I'm not going to make another one.So I have to get her with this one.'he thought this as another water clone came from the water.But it would lay on the water as if it was wounded. As it did this Taishoku would let himself go into the pool and waited underwater."YOU BITCH!!" The clone would yell as it made noise standing up."I hope you don't think that attack would save you and your men!" The water clone started to move around a bit, so that she could find where it was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 7:04 pm

Cassandra would start to chuckle. It was use that she could always use one of her men to get rid of the mist but she was having way too much fun with the boy. “Ha don’t make me laugh kid. Save myself? I’m here standing in plain sight. You’re the one playing hide and seek little boy. You’re afraid to go to your village because you know you’ve failed, and you’re too much of a coward to fight me face to face. How sad and pathetic. But when I get a hold of you, I’m going to capture you and enslave you; you’ll be my personal pet. You’ll be mine. ” Cassandra would begin to laugh at the top of her voice, aiming to provoke the boy even further. She ignored the shuffles and stay perfectly still. “Now kid, will you come and fight me like a man, or do I have to flush you out?
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 8:17 pm

The water clone started to walk in the direction of Cassandra's voice,"Do you think if you keep running your mouth it would provoke me?If so your wrong women!" Taishoku could stay under the water but only for a few more minutes. But decided not to stay any longer. Taishoku would get from underneath the water and with his clone would start running in the direction Cassandra was last heard.Truly he was getting restless waiting for her to attack his clone directly and not using  and long range jutsu. He still knew he was at an disadvantage with Cassandra's speed. But he did have a plan and wasn't just running at her blindly.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 11:12 pm

This is getting boring. Ashura! Get rid of this damn mist.” Cassandra commanded as she stood her ground, and her wish was granted. Ashura, the leader of her guards stepped forward and swung his weapon, a gunbai and created a powerful gust of wind traveling at crashing ground speeds towards the boy, effectively clearing the mist and revealing him and his clone. But that was the least of his problems. As the wind traveled Cassandra would spit a massive orb of flame into its path. The flame would boost the speed of the fire ball to crashing ground speeds which headed directly towards him.

Asuhra
Spoiler:

Cassandra
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 8:53 am

In a quick attempt to save himself from being completely annihilated,which he thought would happen, He would try and perform a jutsu but he wasn't able to do it in time."Damn" Taishoku was hit head on with the attack. Steam filled the area where the pool was, after the attack.At the bottom of the pool Taishoku would lay there with sever burns over the majority of his body.He was at near death as he laid there."How could I have failed?I am a heir to the kurogane..."A painful look was on his face his was covered in sever burns, but only his Haka Flak Jacket and under shirt were destroyed. His body was still as he laid at the bottom of the pool,the steam now completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 9:11 am

"You three over there, fish him out. You two prepare the dungeons we have a guest ". As Cassandra spoke the two closest to her went inside to prepare the dungeon. She had a room like that hidden in the bottom of her castle for when she needed to keep any of her husbands when she decided to that she had no use for them anymore. In fact she had one in there right now, the poor sap just wouldn't die. The other three went towards the boys direction and entered the pool to search for his body. When they did find him they would attempt to pull him to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 12:11 pm

Once Taishoku was touched by the three men,attempting to take him to the surface.His heart rate drastically increased,his teeth would begin to become sharp and finger nails pointed. Then he would grow a foot or so instantly. Part of Taishouk's long mass of hair would turn into a black mane of stiff and wiry hair. And then with a mighty roar Taishoku's eyes would jolt open as he would stand to his feet.And at B-rank speeds Taishoku ,now in a enraged state, would lounge at one of the men.He had quickly grown several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons.He would attempt to use the bone coming from his elbow to stick it threw his skull,and if successful would do the same for the other men standing beside him.And if Taishoku was successful with his first two attacks would he would use the bone coming from his right palm charge at the last man and pierce his left eye and if it landed he would raise him up about a foot off of the ground and start to stab ,repetitively,in the torso area.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 12:43 pm

Completely caught off guard the three men would fall to the beast. The first man would have his skull pierced and his blood leaked into the pool. The second would attempt to escape but suffered the same fate as the first. The third one however was too terrified to move as he watched his comrades get murdered right before his eyes. Gathering his courage he would run towards the man beast but would be greeted by a bone piercing his left eye. His screams of agony rang through the desolate plains as everyone watched in horror. Soon after however his screams had stopped after the assault on his torso, the poor fool. Taking one step back Cassandra was a bit shell shocked at what was happening before her eyes. “W-W-What are you waiting for men, kill him!” The remaining five men plus the guard captain charged towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 1:16 pm

Taishoku would lower his right hand and let the men,who he had pierced in the eye,slid from his bone.As the other men started to charge at Taishoku he,at B-rank speeds,would charge at them.From the three men he had already killed while enraged he was covered in their blood.He would attempt to take out two of the guards at the same time by kneeing one of them in the chest,in the heart, with the bone located on his knee.Then and would lean over and stab the guard beside him in the throat.If successful would spin to make the attacks make blood squirt out of the guards bodies and not leave himself open,due to the other bones coming from his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 10:23 pm

And as the three before them they too fell. As the guard lifted his sword he would find his heart pierced by the bone coming from the man's knee, the one beside him would have his throat slashed and the others fell in a similar manner. The only one who avoided the onslaught was the one man that was left behind the captain. Fear had gripped the man as he stood before the massive beast, he could do nothing but tremble in fear. "M-M-Monster...."
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 10:40 pm

Taishoku would stand there,retracting the bone in his left palm, would then pick up the sword of one of the guards.For a second he would look at the sword,even though he was in a rage he looked calm.But suddenly at b-rank speeds would launch the sword at the guard standing behind the guard captain. Taishoku was attempting to take both of them out by sending the sword between through them both.But even if he was or wasn't able to hit them both or either of them he would charge toward them. His inner beast seemed to have awakened from a deep sleep and Taishoku was just letting it have it's fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime24th November 2013, 6:28 pm

The guard was pierced through with the sword and it would impale the guard behind him leaving only Cassandra Suisho as the last person he needed to fight. She emerged from the dungeon before looking around wide eyed at the slaughter, she was scared but seeing how he killed all of her guards she would stand tall. She wouldn't be killed just like that and if she needed to she would fight to her last breath. She put up her fists and would glare at the boy as crystal would begin to encompass her body as she prepared for a brutal physical exchange and a sleek katana made of crystal would appear in her hands before she would grab it in a reverse grip her stance becoming more confident. To the death it is then. Come on! What are you waiting for! she screamed out while running forward at swift release speeds towards him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:33 pm

Before Cassandra had come from the dungeon Taishoku,with a crazed and sadistic look on his face, repeatedly stomped the head of the last guard he had killed.Once he heard Cassandra he would stomp the mans head for the last time,but this time with Hyper Break strengths.This would cause him to make a crater within the pool,but would cause Taishouk not to be able to block Cassandra's attack if she attempted to hit him,but might be able to counter her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a wife out [B-rank]   Taking a wife out [B-rank] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a wife out [B-rank]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next