Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ibwas - Kokonotsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omen

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime9th November 2013, 4:58 am

Kokonotsu branch of the Ibwa Clan

--Branch Information--

The Ibwa's kokonotsu (Impure) are a branch specifically derived from a clan unique to the land of graves; Suitable as such for their uniqueness comes from their spiritual prowess.
However due to historical cercumstances those that make up the Kokonotsu have split from their origin point and called the Ibwa their ruleing and rightfull clan.
Those of the Kokonotsu have the specialized ability to call into spiritual worlds to bring forth there powers and the beings within them through advanced summoning and sealing methods. The Ibwas Kokonotsu utilize these secret arts to aid in their rituals and battles.
As with most of the Ibwa clan, some members even hold the secrets to life and death itself.

--Clan History--

The history of the kokonotsu comes from an old tale of two renowned Shinobi masters, each the head of a great clan. They had met as young children in school, although they had met in a group of three. The third was a lovely young lady, beautiful like a blossom sitting on still water before a fresh cool breeze. Her looks far beyond any other who could stand before her. As the boys grew they would learn and train and there compassionate rivalry would dawn on towards the woman for whom they both felt affection for. They were always trying to win her heart.
Not far into their prime days of manhood their love would fall ill; and no cure for her was available .That is unless one of the two men, a fuinjutsu master could use one of many secrets he had learned to hold her body here in this world forever… But he would not do so...
The other man begged him "Please!" he groveled on his hands and knees..."She is pregnant with our child!" He shouted in agony to his friend; who had finally heard enough to defy his own reason….
During the dark of night the ritual was performed...

Many years later, the healed lady although never having been the same was found lying limp on the ground by her only son. A scar lay across her whole back burned in, a mark, a seal. The boy immediately questioned his father who gave him no answer and was quick to dismiss it, just as quick did the boy follow his father to his old friends; followed in sly by his son who would know everything this day. "What did you do?" the boy’s father questioned in madness his great friend the seal master.
This man had seen his true love since that fateful night never to be the same and knowing the truth of the pain she felt every second. He had removed the curse. The boy having found out the truth jumped from the shadows and striking down his father, He blamed him for her death and should never have let her die. Struck then by grief the boy fell to sorrow, and the only one there to comfort him would soon after become his mentor. He would teach him everything he knew, even the secrets that allowed his mother to stay in this world.
But soon this would not be enough, the boy would have his own children one day, and as rotten luck would have it, his love would die giving birth to a son. He would live two lives now.
His mentor long dead and unable to control his pupil the man would find his own way. He did not stop the death of his wife and it was his greatest regret. He would learn the boy through the teachings as a sealer, his boy who was a good listener although the child liked to get into trouble. For the boy’s father would sneak off into the dead of nights to practice dark things...The boy would follow him in the dark , where he studied the arts of summoning the dead.
It was his son who eventually became the first founder of the kokonotsus origin clan.
Some say his father succeeded in bringing back the spirit of the deceased. Others say he could not have so...Only the future generations would know the truth.

--Passive--

Spoiler:

--Jutsu---

Spoiler:

--Summons--

Spoiler:

--Fuinjutsu—

Spoiler:

--Special--
(What would this be considered?))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Omen on 14th November 2013, 2:47 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 8:10 pm

Bloodless – the blood sacrifice will be one rank less than the amount required

AntiOverkill – presuming you are making a summoning for this clan, this passive will be for the summonings not the shinobi.

Hakamori Summoning – not really needed, a summoning jutsu is a summoning jutsu.

Transparent – this is bordering on Phase Release, so I would like another mod to take a look at this tech.

Possession – its a B-rank, and it seems like more of a summoning technique, technique that the summoning learns, more than a technique the Hakamori learns.

Tombstone Staircase – Make it an A-rank, and have it so it cuts the required traveling time by half.

Teeth – will need advisement from another mod

Tojiru Seal – Rank change to S

Kashaku Seal – Rank change to B

Devil's Mark – This jutsu will have to be reworded, rank will be S

Gates of Hell – its SS-rank
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 12:03 pm

I would really prefer this to be a merger of the Ibwa clan considering it concerns evil spirits and possession and the like..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Omen

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 6:42 pm

may I make a sub branch of the ibwa? I may just make a plain character and take out anything thats not possible or something. I really just want to get started.

edit: I would want to keep the passives and the staircase, the seals I could make on a normal character I think.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:44 pm

Teeth & Transparent is a No. Life & Phase release respectively.
Make this person an Ibwa and add this stuff to the Ibwa Clan's normal jutsu once you've finished the edit's like Zen asked. I'll include a split of the original Hakamori clan some going to the Yaju while the others went to the Ibwa to explain why both have the Third Eye passive. Also We'll have Yaju & Ibwa have beef once everything is up for that specific reason.
Back to top Go down
Omen

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:05 am

All the changes have been completed. I figured it would be a branch of the Ibwa, I named it the Kokonotsu. I touched up the history although the clan history is reletivly the same, maybe use that as a basis for the split between the Yaju and Ibwa. Also although I planned on using these summons for character specific with my last character we could add them in to this. Id prefer not to.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t3571-hakamori-clan-spirit-summons

NOTE: I TOOK THE KYORINRIN FROM THAT PAGE AND REPLACED THE OTHER ONE. THE OLD ONE IS HERE FOR COMPARISON

Spoiler:

Last edited by Omen on 12th November 2013, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:12 am

Mmmkay approved, you don't have to add the summons to the Ibwa clan if you don't want to regardless however you won't be able to have animal summons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ibwas - Kokonotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibwas - Kokonotsu   Ibwas - Kokonotsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ibwas - Kokonotsu
Page 1 of 1