Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime9th November 2013, 1:18 am

Valen recently was sent over to the Shogunate Shinobi Academy, although he would rather be progressing towards his goal he needed to progress with the fundamentals before he would be able to move on. "Crap well at least this will give me time to work on my summoning i hope i master this." he would smile softly as he came up to the dorms that would be his new home for the time being. "Well time to enter and endure the time here." with a simple nod he opened up the doors to the main hall way with in the dorms before approaching the main desk and handing over the paperwork he was informed to hand to them in order to get a room.

"Thank you, alright i got it." he heard the lady at the desk give him soon he headed to his room. "Home sweet home right?" he spoke with a semi bitter note in the tone of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime9th November 2013, 1:46 am

Sine was just leaning against a wall in the hallways, watching people pass through as they do. No one even giving him a glance, as thought he wasn't even there. Their simply natural response allowing them to avoid walking into him. One day, someone will approach him, rather then Sine approaching them, one day, but not today. The new kid would walk pass, much like everyone else, not even a second glance, yet there was something about this boy that made him stand out. From such little information, his walk, his stance, his gaze, much could be told, yet not enough, and for some odd reason, Sine found himself desiring a greater knowledge on this boy. He followed, or rather, sped his walk in order to walk side by side, matching Valen's own steps. Memory of Sine temporarily granted to the boy. "Hello there. Your new here. I'd offer you my name, but i don't really have one, so you can just refer to me as Sine."

He would smile warmly, his footsteps continuing to move faster as soon he was in front of Valen, spinning on the spot as he would begin to walk backwards. Sine would stare slightly, looking at each pore in his skin before making his assumptions. "It would seem as though you have a strong potential in summoning. But which beast? Many seem to adapt to similar behaviors as their summoning type, this will be passed down much like the scrolls to become a generic trait or behavior. But to be honest. I have no idea." It was hard, this boy was obviously different from his family, if only slightly, not to mention he was unfamiliar with his summons.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 2:24 am

Valen tilted his head as Sine had soon badgered him with all sorts of words, in which particularly he honestly didn't care too much about he was tired from the journey from Ibara to the Academy. "... Hello... Yeah just got in. Sine huh? hmm anyone ever confuse that with swine before?" Valen smiled softly as he joked. It was refreshing to hear another's voice, well one that was currently friendly truth was he didn't trust anyone there unless they were from Ibara like himself although this didn't mean he couldn't be friendly or even entertain the notion of a friendship with someone from another town.

"Well these summons have been in my family for a long while...Truth is i only recently started training with them so i donno how i will really be with them." he shrugged slightly "I wouldn't know my father was the last user of the scroll and he hardly touched it." Valen-Hei patted Sine on the shoulder as he moved past him to unlock his door. "Looks like this is where i will be for a while huh? i signed up, but do you know when classes start? I'd rather not spend my life on this rock ya know?" Valen's eyes almost resembled fox eyes with how his pupil looked for a brief moment. "So what are you planing on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 3:09 am

Sine smiled, the boys every motion, every word, it gave him away entirely. "No. No i can't say it has happened before, yet it would be an interesting occurrence." The boy thought in an odd way, which in turn was always intriguing. Swine? It was quite a vulgur word, and many would take it as an insult, but the gesture merely made Sine smile wider, regardless, it was an obvious joke. "I see." Hardly touched, and unknown to them, just as he had predicted. Now, with this, he can begin to indulge further, however, perhaps pushing this boy to the edge wasn't quite worth it, nor needed, there was indeed a restraint within in, however something deeper in which his emotions refuse to deal.

"Classes? I wouldn't know, I do not attend them, or rather, i do sometimes, however i'm not always welcomed too. Regardless, there should be a schedule in your room." Rock? Interesting metaphor, however, one which Sine didn't understand. Perhaps referring to the land in which the academy stood, indeed it was not as eventful as the mainlands. "My own plans? Interact, Alter and Remain Anonymous. There is little else my future can entail." This boy, he didn't trust Sine at all. Not one bit. Not even enough to refer to his own name, however, nothing can be hidden from Sine. "Your name. Towards the start of the alphabet? No, middle? End? Ah. T-Z? U? V? V it is. V-a? Vah, Vab, Val? I see. Valan? No, close. Valen. Interesting Name. Be wary of how easy your body sways your information if your desire is to be a shinobi. Please, i know you don't wish to, but you can trust me, I protect those with interesting minds." Sine would smile, nodding before stepping back. Pulling a coin from his pocket. "Heads or Tails?" He would flip the coin, catching it in his palm before turning it over. "Tails. i tell you." Sine would take a breath before continuing. "You will never know who i am, yet i will always know you, if you would allow me to."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 4:52 am

"Shame would be funny to have heard it be so." Valen shrugged lightly as he kept his eyes on the boy before him. Sine, or the boy before him was to Valen an odd child so to speak, but what would he know? "I would hope you can see, it would suck to be blind." he laughed inwardly to himself as he placed his personal effects on his new bed. "I see, ah here is the paper..." Valen took the sheet that was left on his desk and studied it for a moment and nodded, all the classes he had signed up for.

"Hmm... That sounds like a rather lonely life there Sine, to remain anonymous with out any actual friends, not to mention the sound of having little else for your future sounds very depressing. It would suck to know my life would be thus nothing but a lonely life." Sine started to speak, trying to guess Valen's name and for a slightly odd reason Valen's eyes shifted back into a fox like state briefly as blood lust excreted from Valen, but at the same time not from him. His facial features went from being soft and subtle, to being vicious and "deadly", but he snapped back "Yes and no, my name is Valen-Hei not just Valen..." His eyes met the boys. "Trusts is a hard thing to come by is it not? i mean if we were to trust someone upon meeting them then there would be no need for any sort of military force now would there? well assuming people didn't betray one another right?" He watched the coin flip through the air before landing back into the palm of Sine's hand as it was soon turned over. "You tell me to trust you and yet you say things like that. how would you trust someone you don't know?" he shrugged as he thought about it for a moment. "If you want trust it would be easier for me to know you rather then me knowing nothing about you and you knowing all about me." Valen shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 5:04 am

Sine smiled. He was an interesting fellow, and as presumed, with a short temper and weak hold on his emotions. The fox eyes being a dead giveaway. His party trick never seems to make anyone happy around here. "Indeed it is lonely, yet for one in my circumstance, it is impossible to know. I have a very peculior condition where i was born without an existence. When i leave you today, you will have no memory of me. I do not mind though, i've been like this since birth. I have never known my own identity. Nor that of anyone i could call family." He would continue to smile. It was just as he said, Irrelevant emotion which he cannot feel. One cannot long for a feeling they do not know of, and bonds are such a thing.

Again, his thoughts, interesting. Differing views and references to military. "Indeed it is a hard world we live in, and trust does not come easily. My fixation with the word is strong however, as i've never had any reason to dismiss my trust with another, my condition playing a part no doubt." He would look away, to the side of the corridor, before moving towards the wall just beside the entrance to his dorm room, leaning against it carelessly with crossed arms. "Perhaps, one day, by some means, everyone influential in the world will be connected by some means, allowing this problem to be erased for good." Averting his gaze back to the boy, he continued. "Though, only time will tell, right?" He chuckled at his thoughts. "You speak very maturely for your age, despite having an existing childhood. It seems to be getting more common with people our age annoyingly. "
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 5:35 am

"It would be impossible for one to be born with out an existence, you stand before me, you breath the same air i breath, I can clearly see you before me and if i were to touch you i would feel you, and im pretty sure i could taste you or even smell you, those are signs of existence. Even if you have something that causes people to forget about you, you do have an existence as for identity that is something we have to create on our own we can't expect someone to hand us an identity to live by." Valen shrugged slightly "That's right trust isn't something that is easily attained, and like i said if it was we wouldn't be here right now having this conversation confirming both of our existences." He rifled through his bag before removing a hair tie to tie his hair back. The thought Sine presented was a possibility, but a very far fetched one. "That would entail everyone having the same mind set would it not? If everyone of influence where to be connected that would mean that these individuals would have to have the same ideals and such to agree for any of the problems to be erased, but say they erased the current problems living in such a world would give birth to new issues would you not agree?"

Valen stretched out slightly before he continued "Say they took control of the world making a peace cover the land, yes the way the set it then would say peaceful and people wouldn't complain. Now say a hundred years from then with the passage of leadership progressing the idea changed which can become corrupt, too strict and stressing this would breed people who wish to oppose the leaders to bring peace to the land once more. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Valen looked over the boy, "Mature? no i wouldn't say that i just happened to read a lot is all." He kept his eyes on Sine, "And on the topic of trust, just because you have never had a reason to mistrust someone doesn't mean others are the same way. It is like saying you are family with someone thus there should be trust, just because you are family does not mean the person should be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 5:45 am

Sine didn't shake his thoughts on any of the matters the boy spoke of. Sine wasn't stuburn, not at all, however, Sine has lived a life where considering such things as these consume not just minutes but hours of each and every day of his life. They ideals he has obtained are specific to him, and have been derived from much more thought then the any others. "It is all a matter of perception my friend. Trust, Existence and Peace. Its just perception. Regardless, i would like to give you something, or rather, I'd like to entrust something to you. A card. Or more particularly, an Ace. But which, its not for me to decide, but rather fate." As Sine spoke, he pulled a deck of cards from his pockets, and threw them all in the air, catching each and every card in his left hand besides one. One card, which, unlike all others, would land in his right. Ace of Diamonds.

Sine would flip his hand, catching the card in his palm before passing it to the boy, before bringing all his cards back over to his right hand using a simple card trick, placing them back in his pocket. "Keep that safe for me? I know you don't trust me, but can you do that?" If he is unable to, he'd need to find alternative methods of planting the card, after all, this boy was indeed someone whose mind needed to be observed, as he no doubt will experience life differently for others.

Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 2:15 am

"It is true it is all a matter of perception, which is why no two people will hold the exact same ideas to the T." he shrugged. "It matters not i guess right?" Valen watched as the boy named Sine preformed his parlor trick with the cards, truthfully it was masterfully done, before revealing the card 'Ace of Diamonds' "Fate huh?" Valen wasn't too sure on that word true some where believers but honestly, is it really fate or luck? He proceeded to take the card from Sine almost half tempted to rip the card up just for shits and giggles, but Valen was some what warming up to this odd child before him, although he himself was still a child.

"You know the way to gain trust is to prove you are worthy of that trust to begin with. Besides, how would i know this card won't go and explode on me once you leave? Why not explain its importance and gain a bit of trust?" Valen looked at Sine seriously in the eyes. "I think it would be a good step in me trusting you don't you think so?" Valen turned the card over looking it over and noticed nothing in-particularly strange about it, but it would be better to be safe then to be sorry. "So how about it, why not gain some trust and tell me why you wish to give me this card? And an answer like 'just because' won't cut it."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 2:57 am

The boy was truly an annoyance. He didn't seem to give up on this prospect that everyone was against him. "It will not explode on you, nor will it bring you, nor anyone around you harm. I can see where your coming from, however, the life you are choosing for yourself is a lonely one. I hope you feel a change of pace one day." It was obvious, once Sine told the boy of the true ability of the card, he would refuse, despite it being naught but for his own purpose. "I told you of my ability, so naturally, you'll never be able to find me again. However, with this card, we will one day be capable of meeting." The card would activate. The connection being clear only to Sine. "I would one day hope to speak to you again, when we are both wiser and stronger still. Of course, strength i talk mentally on my half, and physically on yours, however, our meet should still be planned. There is no way for me to find you, nor you to I with this card. That is why i wish you to hold it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:52 pm

"No explosion huh?" it was more then obvious wasn't telling him the whole truth about what the card actually was capable of, when he attempted to divert the topic from Valen finding out the truth. With a sigh Valen looked at Sine. "You act like we will be fighting in the future Sine, besides if this card holds no real power then why would you ask me to keep it safe? Based off that, there has to be some other reason for me to keep this on me right?" Valen shook his head, clearly conveying a slight annoyance over these turn of events. "How do you know I won't just 'misplace' the card after you vanish from my memories like you said you would?" Truthfully he was a little surprised that Sine was even asking anything of him.

Valen rubbed his head in slight irritation as he looked the card over again.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:58 pm

Sine was confused? There was no where in his words where the truth was not told. "No Valen-Hei, we will not be fighting in the future for we have no reason too. What i pose is a mutual friendship. Besides, i have no combat ability, nor do i have any desire to ever have such. I find combat to be pointless under the power of words." This boy, still trying to prove his mental prowess is greater then Sine's own. Sine would smile again, scratching the back of his head. "And i told you why i wanted you to hold the card, for communication and a 2nd meeting. That is indeed the truth. The fact i haven't yet informed you of, is that one day, the card will grant you something which could potentially save your life. I intend on helping and reuniting." The truth was out, whether the boy intended to accept it as such or not. This was gonna be a day of great decision on some aspect to come one day in the future.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:05 pm

He listened to the added information which in turn did seem to make sense. "A mutual friendship? with out one of the two actually knowing about the other? I'm not so sure how that would work..." Valen shrugged he was itching to dive into his studies so he had a better understanding of his classes. "I see, i see." Valen nodded a couple times as he spun the card on his fingertip. "But that doesn't answer the question of why i would keep it if i don't have any recollection of any of this happening."

He looked up from the spinning card to Sine. "How would i know the purpose of the card?" 'Possibly save his life huh?' was it as clean cut as it seemed? "If i hold on to this card would it be possible for me to remember the events taken place here?" Valen rose his eyebrow questioningly, the idea of a possible scape goat intrigued him deeply. "After all it wouldn't be much of a friendship if only one of us knew the other."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:12 pm

Sine shrugged. Its ability, he had no idea, all he knew, was that it was positively gonna influence the boy's life. "Its ability, has yet to be revealed. To both of us. You will keep it, because i will give you some memory of this, enough to keep the card. However, not enough for you too remember all of it." This was gonna be hard to explain in a way that won't sounds all pinky and the Brain - ish. Its not exactly a try to take over the world mentality, more so, be a leading influence in the world. "I cannot have memory of me known. Not yet. There are plans i wish to fulfill first, and you knowing my secret could potentially put you at risk if you decide to persue rumors made only by myself. You will remember the idea of me, however not my ability, face nor voice." That was his final offer. Take it or leave it. There were more then a single way to get a man to hold onto something, however forcing a task onto another isn't an enjoyable feat.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:24 pm

Valen nodded slightly a bit surprised at the new found information. This wasn't a bad idea, depending on what the card is fully capable of for all he knew it could be a boon or even a fault to take and keep the card at this point, but if he were to trust on one thing it would be his abilities when the time came to find out. "Very well you peaked my interest in this card, so i guess i will be holding onto it until our second meet." Valen still wasn't too sure on trusting Sine, but something told him, in his gut, to take the card it could prove useful. "One last question, why me?" this question was more out of curiosity then a need to know. Valen grabbed his current sword as he laced the bindings around the hilt so they held the card in place as well.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:39 pm

Sine smiled, and watched as he bound the card before turning his back and walking in away from his door. "Why indeed? It was nice meeting you, Valen." And like a poof of thin air, Sine was no longer a part of his memory, never there to begin with. All that remained was the card, and a simple memory. A memory of Valen's thoughts and connections to Sine. Nothing more, and nothing less. It would be as though the memory had always been there. As for Sine, he was gone. Walking down the corridor as he always had, unnoticed. He doesn't know why he chose Valen. Unpredictability perhaps? Interest? Insight? Whatever the case, he was chosen.

{Sine Exits}
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 9:27 pm

Valen soon felt as if he just forgot what he was going but noticed the Ace of Diamonds bound to his sword. Something about the card was familiar, he just couldn't place a finger on who it was that gave him it. "Hmm, Well i guess i will see whats up with the card later time for school work." he grabbed his textbooks and started reading at his desk. Later on he eventually passing out on his desk till the morning.

[Valen passed out leaving the topic.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Dorms-
Jump to: