Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Empty
PostSubject: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:17 am

Roxas stood in the genin exam arena, ten feet from the center, looking into the blade of the Chikuto blade he had won in the pits. He was excited for his match and couldn't wait for it to begin. All he was waiting on was for the proctor to announce its beginning.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:25 am

Yvette saw the name of her opponent and would frown slightly, Roxas Kukinorite, he was another person to have cleared the 7 streak like herself, after all she did her research. She supposed this would be a good match, she had dropped out of the academy but, he had continued, she kept tabs on certain people, him being notable only because of his ancestor. She didn't know any of his abilities but she supposed he was powerful she walked into the arena and stared at her opponent her orange eyes glowing faintly as she thought of a way to initiate this conflict. He wasn't particularly on her vendetta list, no her Grandfather's notes mentioned some people in the past but Tetsu wasn't particularly notable his mother wasn't really that close to him, apparently her great Grandmother was though.

Yo. Yvette said quietly her voice muffled a bit my her scarf as she waited for the proctor to signal and once he did she would remain in place still studying her opponent, her body relaxed but it was still going to be a tough battle that she saw for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:34 am

Roxas looked up from his blade at the voice and noticed it was a girl. He sheathed his blade and noticed her own. Tekio, scan, he thought as he did his own scan of her. He would focus on figuring out her fighting style while Tekio focused on the weaponry. "Yo," he said in reply as he stood there watching her movements even after the proctor said to begin, silence filling the air. Roxas's eyes shook slightly as he took in all her appearance and movements.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 7:59 am

Hmm? So you use a blade too? Good. Yvette said with a smirk which was hidden under her scarf and would suddenly launch herself forward attempting a strike of disgrace aimed at his midsection, she knew it couldn't possibly be this easy but she did want to get this battle going, she was holding back, of course her blade being inverted with the blunt end first. As she ran numerous things went through her head as her second mind already went into action analyzing and searching for potential flaws in the way he blocked her strike. This was it, the fight had started hopefully it wouldn't escalate too quickly she rarely was able to enjoy fights before she was forced to end them to prevent herself from being injured.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 8:08 am

Roxas watched her movements come forth and immediately heat burst out from him only to close in quickly around his hands and feet. Tekio's black liquid rushed from his pours and coated him in a black suit. He didn't bother to dodge, instead going right in toward her at bullet release speeds. He would attempt to take the hit while going for a punch straight for her non-sword arm. If he managed she would feel a fierce burning from the heated contact while he would ignore the hit to his stomach if she continued.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 8:22 am

Yvette continued forward before smirking as she cycled chakra into Reinosha, her opponent picked up the speed so would she however she decided to humor him her blade reaching him before he would hit her. Reinosha would alert her and she would spin on her left foot moving at crashing ground speeds using the impact from his body with her blade to start her movement and his forward motion targeting her right arm to allow him to brush past her the bare minimum amount of contact between the two of them meaning her hoodie might come in contact with his strike as it passed her but other than it getting slightly singed she was fine. She would continue with the spinning movement slashing at the speed of her spin diagonally down as he passed her, aiming at knocking him off his feet while she twirled around his body, sure he could choose to weather out the blow once more but she wasn't afraid of humoring him with striking in ultra-close range. I love Ronin they all fight the same though, your not just a ronin are you. Yvette said while he past her by.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 8:32 am

"No, I'm not," he said before her sword suddenly disappeared as it made contact with the black liquid. "I'm a yoroi. Only have Ronin bits from an anscestor three generations ago," he would say before the black liquid changed shape and focused to his hand, becoming the very sword she had once held. "Reinosha. Its a lovely name," he would then hold the blade at his hip before slashing out at her as if he was unsheathing the blade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 10:35 am

Ah I see Yoroi, that's cool Yvette said while still spinning before body flickering out of getting cut by him. She would reappear beside him before slicing her left arm with a kunai and using Flickering Disgrace aimed at tearing his body in half with the sheathe of Reinosha. When I kill you I'm taking my weapon out of your corpse. she said as his absorption or whatever he had done of Reinosha had ticked her off to the point of no return, her beloved weapon gone because of him no she wouldn't hold back anymore she would kill him where he stood. With the strike, sure Reinosha was gone but it was a common misconception that she needed that specific blade to utilize her most dangerous techniques, she wanted people to see that glaring weakness and exploit it however she never thought Reinosha would be taken from her, no he would die, quickly and painlessly but she would scatter his body parts all over the entire area.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 11:20 am

The girl was fast and definitely fearsome. He needed to speed up and finish this fast. He didn't like for things to drag on too long. As soon as she disappeared his body burst with energy, a golden aura enveloping him. Tekio was now in control and the girls slash would do nothing but destroy the sheathe itself as it was a nonorganic material. It was also safe to say that with her within the three meter radius her clothes and any items b rank and below would likewise be destroyed that was on her person. Leaving her weaponless and naked. But even then Roxas didn't leave it at that.

Roxas quickly dashed away from her at crashing ground speeds as if he was trying to get away but would quickly come to a stop within five feet of moving, sending vibrations through the ground. Unless Yvette had somehow managed to know to get away she would find herself lifted into the air and yanked toward the direction he was moving, straight for him at crashing ground speeds. Which he would subsequently rush at her at the same speed. On top of the golden aura, Tekio would become transparent on his body and she would lash out, relaxing the muscles in her arms and striking at blinding light speeds for a punch straight in the face to deck the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 11:43 am

Yvette would body flicker attempting to use her Psychokinetic force to attempt to mitigate the effect of his attack however it failed and she found herself being lifted off the ground and grabbed towards him flying forward at break neck speeds her chakra tattoo flared up and she would spin through the air Jynx grabbing on to her arm in shock. Split! Yvette screamed out as a second puff of smoke would appear behind Roxas as he was about to collide with her prompting her to body replace while swiping her hand against the stiffened Jynx's tail causing it to swirl with Psionic Energy.

A blade after all...was in the eye of the beholder, what she body replaced became evident a split second later as she had body replaced with Rouge while he was splitting into the Chibi Rouge technique on her instructions. The Blinding Light punch would hit one of them causing it to explode chaining with the other five which would also explode and Yvette would land on her left foot with skid while using Flickering Disgrace with the Nen coated Jynx who held her body rigid with D-rank strength to slice at Roxas's back the psychic energy aimed at tearing open his back while he would be engulfed thanks to his own forward motion into the explosion he was heading straight into.

Spoiler:

Rouge
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:34 pm

Roxas watched as she disappeared through a puff of smoke and quickly reacted to it at A rank speeds, dropping down to his knees so his punch would miss its target by mere inches and he'd slide safely undeaneath the chibis while simultaneously moving out of range of the psionic attack from behind. He would then come up on his feet on the other side and throw a kick at the chibi clones as he slid at crashing ground speeds, releasing one burst of heat from his feet at crashing ground speeds to strike the chibi, setting off the explosion at a safe distance while throwing a secondary kick s a follow up straight through the explosion aimed at where Yvette had been.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:48 pm

Yvette frowned before darting back and raising her hand. I forfeit. I'd ask for my sword back but I doubt you'll give it to me. Yvette said calmly although she was very much upset, sure she hadn't gotten hit in the whole encounter but there was no point continuing something that she would just lose in the end run. All of her worthwhile attacks had ended once he got a hole of Reinosha without it honestly she just wasn't that good enough of a combatant.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:01 pm

Roxas stood straight once he forfeited and sighed. He took his smokes from his pocket and then lit one before taking off his jacket and tossing it at her. "Cover up," he would say before taking a drag off his cigarette and frowning. "Sorry but I don't know if a yoroi is capable of expelling weapons they absorb. Else I would've gotten rid of the damn kunai. But if I find a way I'll be sure to return the sword to you. It seems like it means a lot from the way you tried to kill me. Plus a samurai just isn't the same without a sword."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:17 pm

Thank you. Yvette said catching the jacket, she would slip it on before buttoning it, she wasn't really ashamed of her body, despite it's tiny look she knew some would still find her very attractive so she honestly wasn't really hindered fighting without clothes she would sigh when she thought about that he said her stoic face almost faltering as she turned around. I see..well then I'll be waiting whenever you are able to do that.. she said as Rouge would vanish with a puff of smoke and Jynx would likewise follow suit leaving her as she turned and walked away her head down so that her bangs and her scarf shielded her tear soaked eyes. Reinosha...I'm sorry...but it seems I'll have to go on without you for now..I'll come back I promise..and if he can't give you back to me, I swear on my life I will kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters   Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yvette vs Roxas Pit Masters
Page 1 of 1