Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Bloody Missions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 5:53 pm

Kyoshiro walkes into the main office, his pale skin standing out with his blood red eyes piercing through others. He smiled a childish yet malevolent smile as he walked up to get his first mission. "Hello there. Id like a mission, so whatcha got?" He said to the clerk before licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:04 pm

The clerk looked at Kyoshiro with a smile, What have we got indeed young man. The old clerk suddenly pushed hard against his desk, sending his rolly chair, along with himself, flying across the room towards the back filing cabinets. As he did this, a high pitched "weeeee" could be heard coming from the old geezer. He popped open a drawer and thumbed through several files before pulling out four. With a second push off the wall and "weeeee" the man appeared back at his desk, slapping the files down in front of Kyo. Looks like we have four here for ya sonny. The first one has you finding a lost puppy in the woods. The next one has something to do with going shopping with some rich, fine young lady. Thirdly we have a weeding mission for ole man Jenkins. Finally we could use some cleaning done in the school dung- I mean basement. The old man looked up at Kyo with a toothless smile, his breathing a heavy wheeze.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:08 pm

"I'll take all four," said Kyoshiro, quickly grabbing at the files. "Heh. Not really any action but it'll have to do. I gotta hurry though if I wanna participate in the exams," he said" rushing out the door to begin his mission montage. This would be one fun day. He just couldn't wait to rip into someones neck.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 1:02 am

Kyoshiro rushed into the office and placed all four files on the desk. "All four missions are complete," he huffed as he waited for the clerk to give him his rewards. Kyoshiro had done a spree of missions and was almost ready for the exam. There was just one quick thing he had to do before he signed up. He was cutting it close.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t4923-kyoshiro-s-solo-missions

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t4924-shopping-mission-c-rank

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t4927-ol-man-jenkin-s-weed-c-rank

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t4923-kyoshiro-s-solo-missions#37522
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:08 pm

Kyoshiro was itching for a fight, but sadly the next missions he had to go on were such a low rank that he doubted he'd get to do any fighting in them. Maybe he would get to rape someone, who knows? Kyoshiro strolled up to the main desk and yawned. "Hey! Give me some D rank missions." Kyoshiro looked at the receptionist wondering what they would taste like, maybe grilled over a small fire and smothered in barbecue. But he doubted it, only young flesh really tasted sweet as it was unspoiled by years of unhealthy food.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:23 pm

The girl behind the counter jumped, he startled her. She was a very fragile young girl, and obviously not comfortable with raised voices. "y-yes. We have got two D-Ranks available right here..." She fumbled multiple times while grabbing the briefs before placing them both on the counter rather lightly. "The first is a pest problem. A small barn in the outskirts of the academy has been infested with mice, you'll need to clear them. And the other is for a delivery service for the local fruit shop, who will now be making house calls. Please pick one...or both." She sat awkwardly, waiting for the response to the offers.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:28 pm

Kyoshiro immediately grabbed the one about the rats. "I'm done with delivering shit. But hunting, now that's fun. A little rat meat with some barbecue sauce, cooked rare. Mmm... Shall be quite a feast. If there's enough maybe I can take some home," he said, talking mostly to himself as he headed to the door. He was beginning to get hungry just thinking about the juicy meat he might soon lay his hands on.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Missions   Bloody Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Missions
Page 1 of 1