Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Many Missions of Mariah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

The Many Missions of Mariah Empty
PostSubject: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 2:45 pm

Well obviously due to mistakes by the people running the Academy, Mariah was forced to take some missions in order to participate in the exams. She didn't really mind the exams all too much but if she wanted to become the best shinobi that she could she would have to take some missions in order to participate. So she had floated through the building, including into some dorms by accident, and appeared in the office with a bright grin on her face. "Hello there, Miss! Could I get a mission please, I want a C-Ranked and I'm doing it on my own, as you can see." She giggled softly and gestured to herself as there was no one else around.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 5:30 pm

The clerk looked up from her paperwork and pulled a file from a drawer. "You students have been busy with missions lately. That's good. Well, let's see what we have here. Hmm. Ah, yes. Here, your mission is to assisst in the greenhouse garden searching for pests. After a beast made a hole in there after a previous mission multiple pests have been spotted. Find their locations and let the greenhouse gardener know. Should be a simple job for someone immune to the physical realm." The woman handed Mariah a file and went back to her work.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 9:10 pm

After pondering over the given task for a couple of moments, Mariah's hand came up and cupped her chin, gently stroking said part of her face with a finger before she gave a shrug and a grin. "Sure thing, boss lady, I'll get right to it. So expect me back in a little bit." She then turned and with a little burst of speed vanished through the wall. Mariah flew through the Academy towards where she knew the garden was and quickly appeared there, locating the hole and then thinking over it for a moment. The most obvious thing just now would be to see what kind of creatures these were. So Mariah tracked around with her eyes, hunting for any possible chakra signatures that might give the critters away, if there weren't any then she'd have to hunt for them the old-fashioned way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 10:20 pm

The critters itself weren't normal pests, no they were three shinobi rabbits, dangerous things which knew how to harness chakra so they were moving through the greenhouse eating crops at high speed their bodies moving at swift release. The gardener had tried to stop them but ended up getting beaten up and was currently tied to a pole in front of the greenhouse...poor guy. Upon seeing Mariah he would try and call for help his voice muffled because they had gagged him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 8:14 am

After noticing the tied up Gardener, Mariah gave a nod to him. "I'm sorry, I'll get rid of these rabbits and then help you out, see ya soon." She flashed him a bright grin then her face turned serious and she flicked her hair over her shoulders before taking a deep breath. Firing off at Swift Release speeds herself, she moved over to the first rabbit, matching its speed and thus causing it to slow down due to the unique nature of her Cryo aura. With that she then pointed her finger like a gun towards the rabbit's head and dropped her thumb like a hammer, firing out a bolt of lightning moving at Crashing Ground speeds to try and strike the rabbit straight in the head to kill it off quickly and with little pain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:22 pm

Admin - Post Mission Complete.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Missions of Mariah   The Many Missions of Mariah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Missions of Mariah
Page 1 of 1