Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Empty
PostSubject: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 2:11 am

Amon was saying his goodbyes to his parents as he heads towards the outskirts of the village for meditation. He was approached by one of the elders soon after, and something was whispered in his ear. As soon as the elder walked away, Amon was in shock. This felt like a discovery in his own right, to find out that there was more to the Triquetra clan than just the runes. There was another method that was not not reached by the other academy students. "Another power huh.." Amon was not considered a power hungry individual, but he did desire to learn as much as he can to he can protect his village in his parents steed. His parents died a hero's death in a war, leaving Amon to raise himself at the early age of seven. All this time, Amon could say that his accomplishments were his own. And now, another path opened before him. Referring to the words of the wise man, he was directed towards another icy mountain next to the village. Upon reaching the top should have the answer that he was looking for. As Amon began to get ready towards his adventure, he looked back at the village one last time before venturing to the icy mountain across from it. " Its colder than usual here...." Amon mumbles to himself as be begins his climb.

The floor was slippery as well as the edges, but this climb has to be done without any use of equipment whatsoever. The purpose of the trial was to bear all types of burdens, all doubts, and then cast them aside with his eyes on the objective. Yes, Amon was prepared to shoulder the burden of the quest to find that one true answer. "I have to reach the top? Wow, these elders can sure be a pain. With all their wise knowledge, isnt there some shortcut or secret. But in a way...life has no shortcuts." Amon reaches his hand further to grab the ice but his hand slipped and he almost fell. "Woah!!! Tch..." He looks down towards the vast area, it was apparently a long way down. "Twenty minutes of climbing can do that to you, my hands are starting to feel numb as well." The runes in the palm of Amon's hands had some use afterall, they latched onto a bit of the ice, so that was how he was keeping his balance. He felt no real pain from the Rune being jerked in such a fashion, it was nothing less than natural from any other body part. Amon pulls himself up with great force as he continues upwards. "Out of all the students, why did the elder choose me?"

Amon was anything but naive, there could be nothing special about him. The only reason could be that he had no family to begin with. This climb was also called the climb of hardships, where one of the students would climb with a family member towards the coming of age. Amon had no family, but the elder probably think he matured enough to handled the new power that would be achieved in the end. Suddenly, a great wind began to blow around the mountain. "This place is freaking crazy man, the higher i climb..the stronger the air current. The climb of hardship, what a hell of a guy i must be if im up here by myself. " Amon swore that he would make something of his life. This one life that everyone lives, there would never be a time where he would neglect any chance or positive outcome. Amon would pursue it willingly, and that was all he had in his mind as he reached to the top of the mountain. As he laid there breathing, he turns his head slightly and notices a ice cavern. "Huh, they didn't mention this in the legend at all, must be the exclusive information. Something you learn when you reach the top, and something you never mention when you reach the bottom. " Amon catches his breath and slowly gets up, he then makes his way to the cave.

The ice cave emitted a beautiful gleam as he entered. Around and touches the ice, he then looks ahead of the cave. "Hmm, it looks well build, and the structures. Very old, this place is amazing. The weather is freakish though, i wouldn't visit this on a vacation trip.... wait,,," Amon notices a statue in the distance. He saw the same type of statue but in a smaller size around the houses of the village. As he runs forward, he notices the statues humongous size, it had the appearance of a hooded man meditating. The cave gave off a shine like no other, more beautiful than the site of any jewel or artwork. It was by looking at the statue Amon came to realize why he came, he was here to meditate. "I understand now, the circular plate in stone. This is what im here for, so...." Amon sits down with his back turns and closes his eyes, he began to think deeply of how he came to be, and the reason he was here. "The reason of my existence." Yes, this was the question that Amon came here to ask. Where he would provide himself with his own answer, through the power of enlightenment.

Yes, the existance for all those born through the coldness, the true darkness of the frost. To be born is to know pain, to know the true suffering of live. "And with all this suffering, i still continue to persevere." Yes, Amon continued to persevere because the prevailing negative emotions was seen as a genjutsu. The lies of the world, and all Amon wanted to do was reach out to the truth. Prevail over his mind, and refuse to settle with the projections of false happiness. Reality was never seen as a burden to be lifted, but to be conquered And with that, he conqured his mind. His eyes began to hurt for a slight second and then he finally began opening them again, revealing the Ketsugōgan.

Number of words 1000

ulocked the Ketsugogan- First Stage
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 2:17 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 12:15 am

A few days later, Amon began viciously training his mind for the next month. The chunin exams were soon to come, and he would need as much chakra and jutsu in his reach to be victorious in the end of it. Now that he has received the eyes, it gave him much of an edge in battle. He would have to focus completely, getting ahead in this world was all that he desired at the time. "I have not thought of a poem lately. Perhaps i should do so after i find out the solution to my problem. "As Amon ventures outside, he notices a village elder by the lake, he decides to sit next to the elder and close his eyes. "You seek enlightenment once again, Amon?" "Yes elder, i seek to further my abilities. I wish to become a fine ninja, but at this level of skill.. i cannot hope to reach out to the truth." The truth, something commonly mentioned from Amon and the elders. Apparently, they have come to terms that they are not alive, but they are living. They do not exist, yet they are existing. They are in a form of a higher plane that surpasses all races, entity's of energy that are connected to the life stream. There was no heaven or hell, the only thing Amon believed in was the life-stream. The lifestream was the only truth, and the final destination for all that walk the earth.

The elder began to speak his wisdom to Amon, hopefully lending a hand. "The Lifestream. That's what we call the river of life that circles our planet, giving life to the world and everything in it. Unsearchable, unreachable, and yet we are the closest ones to it, as beings of pure energy. Due to our connection to the life-stream, the river of chakra within ourselves is also never ending. We are able to expand Amon, to overflow with the rich amounts of energy that is considered chakra. We go beond limits, as our mental training states, limits are only what we set for ourselves. Limits are also false, they serve as a genutsu." This was new to Amon, even the limits of a ninja was proven to be a genjutsu? However surprised Amon appeared to be, there was some truth in the elders words. There should be no limits for anything is possible. "Yes elder, we are beyond what we see. We are beyond what we taste, and we are beyond what we feel. Such human functions forsake us, for we exist in the higher plane." The elder nods his head with a pleasing look on his face, and then proceeds to train Amon. "Amon, i shall now teach you to become one with the life-stream. Close your eyes, and imagine yourself as a flowing river."

Amon done what he was told, he was a blue river. This river however, was small and contained by rocks, each one bigger than the next. "Elder, something is blocking my path." The elder chuckles for a bit. "Yes Amon, those are the things that bind you. This is your genjutsu, this is your cause, and your doing. Release yourself, reveal what seems to be holding you back. " The first rock glows and Amon reveals a bit of his troubles. It plagues me, just how did i come to be? Was i born or created, i had family, but did they really die? What is death to an entity? " The Elder then answers Amon's question. "There is no death, you only become apart of what you was once apart of before. When the time comes, we return to the life-stream to continue the cycle. And we will return once more, if we are chosen once more to exist, the never ending cycle. To master the life-stream, is to be above the cycle. When this is achieved, death no longer exists...." Entities have the potential to live forever? All things being apart of the life stream, was there something hidden beneath the meaning? Either way, Amon cleared his doubt about death, and the rock had vanished.

"I choose to be above the cycle, i will find a way. I exist to vanquish the lies and reveal the truth, such is the way of the entity. People who can’t recognize their own cognitive failings—is there any way to get them to accept reality without wrapping it in deception? Then i shall break that deception, and free their souls. "
The elder then gets up and looks down at Amon. "You speak with much wisdom Amon, your years are small buy your knowledge grows quite intensely. You grow everyday, achieving your eyes that see the lies, and now becoming one with the life-stream. How far will you grow?" Amon gets up and then smiles at the elder, he then looks around him, the snowy wasteland. Such cold had little effect on him, it was hardly felt. "None, there are no limits. Limits are an illusion that i just detached from my mind. As i detach all other doubts, it shall bring me closer to the life-stream. The ultimate feeling of understanding, the true essence of enlightenment, the realization of the final destination. For our purpose is not only towards the village leader, that is not the only purpose for those of a higher plane."

The elder smiles and then walks away. Amon felt that he began to understand himself a little better, He began to understand his own way, not just as a ninja, but as an entity. The way of the life-stream, destroy what is false, and reach out to the truth. "There is alot of fake people out there..." Amon turns his head towards the outskirts of the village. "Corrupt politicians, criminals... thieves..even friends that you think you can trust. So much of the world is against to, is it ok to see with your eyes. How can people learn to see with their mind? We are no different for we are all born of the life-stream. These evil people, who lie to the world.... what would happen if they themselves was caught in the genjutsu of reality? Those that are false, will be overwhelmed with their lies. It will weigh their heart and erase their existence, and in the end.. they too....will join the life-stream. To begin again....as a better person...." Amon clenches his hands into a fist and begins walking back to his home.

Trained Chakra pool: From Darkar To Samurai Chakra

Number of words: 1074
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 12:17 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 2:10 pm

Whilst within the confines of the big apple, a year has passed for Pyrrhus since he has come to cause anything drastic besides actually summoning Chthon. The great evil of the worlds, scourge of all life, creator of what stigma he has come to be inflicted with, AND a cosmic being of great power. An elder one, he knew that much by glancing back then. Anyways, Pyrrhus learnt the English language, and many others in the span of a year, he had to. At least his English was borrowed from symbiotic intelligence that once invaded his body, and bestowed upon him such information. He learnt a great many things about the world whilst he was taking a break for that one year. “ What kind of comic is this?” Forever not aging, and forever flourishing for it. It was also a year since he slew that great wretch of the Olympians. A dog bitch that served the whims of the Olympians like a puppet. He reaped her spear as a reward and bounty for having slain her. Still, so much has happened, it might as well just be considered all a lengthy short number of events. Not to forget he was also up against a darkie by the alias of Mamluk, whom he came to scuffle with on sheer basis of the fact he opposed him. A great many children were thrown about like ragdolls, stores were destroyed in Aegypt, and chaos rained supreme. Eris would be happy of that, and it seems that Pyrrhus really has been bestowed with favor from her. She was like him in a way, outcast and pariah, stigmatized and made an outsider to everything. There was little to relate to, aside from the fact they had little to relate to. As a result of being the foremost proponent of chaos, Pyrrhus was bestowed a vision of himself flying whilst he slept with a bitch riding him like a saddle upon his codpiece. This vision was of flight as if propelling himself by the sheer velocity of his power. It was freedom to impress some girls, get some assholes riding on him and also prancing about going wherever without having to actually pay for those airline tickets, which he'd have to steal money from some retarded Gypsy millionaire to get a lot of cash. Well fuck, he can also peep on some bathing houses in good old Nipples Japan if he wanted to, this power... Eris really must want in on his pants to bestow such an erotic dream whilst he slumbered like a mighty horny stallion. So what Pyrrhus did was go to the forest of New York state, deeply secluded where white women are often raped, so that nobody really prowls there as that's just a court case waiting to impale the suspect in question up the asshole. He then decides that given the whole place is secluded, and given the recent resolution to ban superpowered individuals who weren't humans ie: not Pyrrhus who TECHNICALLY DOES have a human biology and still classifies as one, just with supernatural powers, and that he has seen so far in the future and causality, he merely trains in this part of the forest he ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY KNEW that nobody could detect him. His future telling instincts told him.

”Things are starting to get good…”
He just decided to do exactly what the future dictated, and out of his palms burst out flames of Hellish fires. It was purplish, and it was really hot. Not as hot as Pyrrhus though when chicks look at him in total, in his Greekness, he inspired many Westerner chicks to jizz in their panties just by gazing at him, lusting after his crotch forevermore. ANYWAYS, he was taken aback by how fast he went, when flames burst out to fly him upwards in due haste. However, he used this opportunity to master the skills without relying too much on his eyes, coming to instinctively holding it after a couple of times crashing into the tree tops. It was painful to his crotch, but his iron scrotum held out LONG ENOUGH. LONG ENOUGH TO SUCCEED FOR PYRRHUS. He had SUCCEEDED COMPLETELY IN HIS ENDEAVOR. Amon then used constucted energy hand to close the book and put it away. "Well, that was a good read"

Number of words, 702

Trained- 3 c's and 1 D

C Rank
Spoiler:

D Rank
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 7:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 10:23 am

The few days of training has been harsh, Amon was entirely focused on the upcoming chunin exams. He sits down mediating on how to approach each and every situation that he would face along the way. As Amon begins to close his mind, he begins to recite something that always seems to lift his spirit in times of stress. "What becomes a dream, is always in tune with reality. What we eat, what we breathe, what we notice towards the stars has fallen right down, into the depths of the blue night. How this night fills me, it feels my soul. Shine upon me towards the way, the way shown right out of the darkness and towards the truth." "And what is truth Amon?" Amon turns around to see the elder sitting across the lake that he usually meditates from. Amon looks over, but hesitated to answer. The elder spoke anyway. Truth is most often used to mean in accord with fact or reality or fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal. The purpose of genjutsu is to shroud the truth, genjutsu works because deep inside our souls... we do not seek truth."

Amon spoke up. "Yes sensei, you told me all about this. The world is placed under a genjutsu, and the most specific detail is that they dont even know the genjutsu exists. This world is covered in lies, and i will break the genjutsu with my power. " "And to what powers that you may wield, are they strong enough to encounter such lies? Such lies that has shaped the ninja world for generations....could truth actually be the destruction of the human race? If people were to know the truth, what of the chaos that it comes with." Amon did not know what to say at the time, the elders words were like arrows that were aimed specifically at the heart. This is why genjutsu exists, it is the lie that brings order. Could he bring himself to dispel all lies in the world? "Well...elder...... lets get on to the basic emphasis of truth first. The definition states that...The opposite of truth is falsehood, which, correspondingly, can also take on a logical, factual, or ethical meaning. The concept of truth is discussed and debated in several contexts, including philosophy and religion. Many human activities depend upon the concept, which is assumed rather than a subject of discussion, including science, law, and everyday life. Various theories and views of truth continue to be debated among scholars and philosophers. Language and words are a means by which humans convey information to one another and the method used to recognize a "truth" is termed a criterion of truth. There are differing claims on such questions as what constitutes truth: what things are truthbearers capable of being true or false; how to define and identify truth; the roles that revealed and acquired knowledge play; and whether truth is subjective or objective, relative or absolute."

Amon then takes a deep breath, he was like an encyclopedia when it came to things like this. Only things that mattered to him in the world, he would have vast knowledge about. "Entity's are not human, but we still take on the appearance. The truth to ourselves is that we are not that far apart from the human race, and maybe deep down inside.. we feel incomplete and want to become just like them. We are not inferior, or better... because we all have the final destination of death. " The elder then gets up and sits down next to Amon in a meditation state. "Amon, you know the meaning of life and death correct. Us beings of pure energy, the hidden potential of surpassing it is within ones imagination. It is not impossible to live forever, we just have to grasp the concept of existance, and bent it towards our advantage." The concept of existence? Was the elder speaking of something Amon had no knowledge about. "And this is something i have to find for myself?" "Only if you are have the ability to do so" "Hmm...... and the other stone... must be.... existence or truth?" Amon was now trying to find out what the second stone was that blocks his way. The stone inside his chakra, that weighs down his spirit and holds back all potential. "Ahh young one, to further your chakra even more.. you must remove the stone. Only you can decide what it is, and how to come into terms with it." Amon then thought hard, focusing on the elders words of encouragement.

"It has to be truth, and if what im trying to do, planning to do or going to do is the right thing to do. I decide that it is, for its the only path that i know. " The elder strokes his beard and walks away. Amon as removed another one of the stones of regret that was tied to his back, and added another meaning onto his life. He added another meaning onto his will to live, and would me much harder to kill for he would not rest until he found the answer he was looking for. The answer to all of his questions, for such a person with the capabilities to outlive the world. More information on the life stream and the powers that it holds. He would go on a quest, to rally his forces in search of the one thing that holds purpose in the world. "Yes, the things that are hidden. I wonder what they are. If they are hidden for a reason, then why do people still intend to find it. " Amon then gets up and begins to take a walk, the talk of humanity intrepid him. He was not human, yet he could feel. Pain played a role, as well as emotions? Amon then stopped walking, he has never felt a strong emotion for someone before, something other than his ambition.

Amon then starts to question the meaning of love....

Number of words 1000

Chakra Trained Samurai to Ninja
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime14th September 2013, 10:49 am

Approved on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 5:16 pm

Amon was sitting by the fountain in his usual position, thinking about all kinds of things. "Hmm..... its about that time...but i have not seen the elder anywhere...i guess i have to do this on my own now huh. The whole entire wars that ninjas go through, why is war so necessary?" Amon questions himself and then goes into a state of meditation. He starts off thinking about what war was, what exactly was it to him and the people of samui. "Its not really about what they think, we all have a different mind. Different thoughts about how we feel about it. For starters......" Suddenly, the elder appears infront of Amon . "Tell me Amon, the block that covers the river of wisdom inside your soul. What is War?" Amon was surprised that the elder was here, but it did not break his concentration. "War is an organized, armed, and, often, a prolonged conflict that is carried on between states, nations, or other parties typified by extreme aggression, social disruption, and usually high mortality. War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict between political communities, and therefore is defined as a form of political violence. The set of techniques used by a group to carry out war is known as warfare. An absence of war (and other violence) is usually called peace."

The elder nods and then pauses for a moment. "However, no matter what the outcome... it can always be lead back to greed amon. Humans are greedy, they always want more....even this icy wasteland. Destroy...expand.... i would say there is more to it.....War is thus an act of force to compel our enemy to do our will.. " Amon wasn't so surprised about the answer, this was true up to a certain degree. "Well...master... While some scholars see warfare as an inescapable and integral aspect of human culture, others argue that it is only inevitable under certain socio-cultural or ecological circumstances. Some scholars argue that the practice of war is not linked to any single type of political organization or society. Rather, as discussed by other kages...as well as the elders before us, war is a universal phenomenon whose form and scope is defined by the society that wages it. Another argument suggests that since there are human societies in which warfare does not exist, humans may not be naturally disposed for warfare, which emerges under particular circumstances. The ever changing technologies and potentials of war extend along a historical continuum. At the one end lies the endemic warfare of the Paleolithic with its stones and clubs, and the naturally limited loss of life associated with the use of such weapons. Found at the other end of this continuum is nuclear warfare, along with the recently developed possible outcome of its use, namely the potential risk of the complete extinction of the human species."

"And what do you think will happen if we let them continue, what will happen to us? Will the people of samui get caught in the crossfire? There will be casualties Amon, how would you handle it. " Amon then stands up. "I wont let that happen...ill do something..somehow....." "Any philosophical examination of war will center on four general questions: What is war? What causes war? What is the relationship between human nature and war? Can war ever be morally justifiable? Defining what war is requires determining the entities that are allowed to begin and engage in war. And a person’s definition of war often expresses the person’s broader political philosophy, such as limiting war to a conflict between nations or state. Alternative definitions of war can include conflict not just between nations but between schools of thought or ideologies. Answers to the question “What causes war?” largely depend on the philosopher’s views on determinism and free will. If a human’s actions are beyond his or her control, then the cause of war is irrelevant and inescapable. On the other hand, if war is a product of human choice, then three general groupings of causation can be identified: biological, cultural, and reason. While exploring the root cause of conflict, this article investigates the relationship between human nature and war. Finally, the question remains as to whether war is ever morally justified. Just war theory is a useful structure within which the discourse of war may be ethically examined. In the evolving context of modern warfare, a moral calculus of war will require the philosopher of war to account not only for military personnel and civilians, but also for justifiable targets, strategies, and use of weapons. The answers to all these questions lead on to more specific and applied ethical and political questions. Overall, the philosophy of war is complex and requires one to articulate consistent thought across the fields of metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of mind, political philosophy, and ethics."

"Tch, well.... i guess this is how things huh, master asia. There are other schools of thought on war’s nature other than the political-rationalist account, and the student of war must be careful, as noted above, not to incorporate a too narrow or normative account of war. If war is defined as something that occurs only between states, then wars between nomadic groups should not be mentioned, nor would hostilities on the part of a displaced, non-state group against a state be considered war. An alternative definition of war is that it is an all-pervasive phenomenon of the universe. Accordingly, battles are mere symptoms of the underlying belligerent nature of the universe; such a description corresponds with a Heraclitean or Hegelian philosophy in which change (physical, social, political, economical, etc) can only arise out of war or violent conflict. Heraclitus decries that “war is the father of all things,” and Hegel echoes his sentiments. Interestingly, even Voltaire, the embodiment of the Enlightenment, followed this line: “Famine, plague, and war are the three most famous ingredients of this wretched world…All animals are perpetually at war with each other…Air, earth and water are arenas of destruction. " The elder looks over to the lake. "Its been a while since someone has called me by my first name. Amon, never lose sight of your goals."

Chakra pool reained: Ninja to inkan
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 5:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 10:15 pm

Amon was doing his usual meditations when it came to what he wanted to do and what he had to do. He shook his head at the fact that exams were coming and he was nowhere near ready to perform at the level he needed to. He failed ninjutsu, so that was a complete bummer. “Once the genin exams come up, then how in the world am I going to progress as a ninja. This isn’t fair, im nowhere near where I need to be right now as a ninja. How am I suppose to become the greatest….” Amon sighed at the fact that he was behind, but thought of a new jutsu in the process. “ Maybe this could work..”

Number of words: 121
Jutsu trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 10:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 10:58 am

Todays personal lesson was the teaching of budda, the first awakened one. Amon remembered plenty, it was one of the reasons why he took up meditation in the first place. He wanted to be the very best that he could be, and didn’t want anything to stand in his way. Amon sat on the medow grass and then relaxed as he breathed in and out deeply. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the teachings of his master. In general, Buddha means “Awakened One,” someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are. A Buddha is a person who is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions. The perfect state of mind, the Phi brain of the highest caliber, one of the very few legends among entitys that nobody seems to take interest in. It was more like a bedtime story for others, but amon took it seriously. ome 2,500 years ago, an Indian prince, Siddhartha Gautama, sat quietly in a place known as Deer Park at Sarnath and began to offer simple teachings, based on his own experience. These teachings, referred to as the dharma, meaning simply "truth," were practical instructions on how to free oneself from suffering by relating to the everyday experience of life and mind. Because his realization was profound, he became known as the Buddha, which means "the awakened one." The teachings he offered came to be known as the buddhadharma, and these form the core of Buddhism still today. The Buddhist teachings proclaim the possibility of awakening wisdom and compassion within every human being, and they provide a practical method for doing so. This practical method, passed down from generation to generation, consists of meditation that develops mindfulness and awareness. Buddhist is a living tradition, passed from teacher to student, as a set of pragmatic instructions and techniques for cultivating sanity and brilliance in ourselves and our world. Its ancient wisdom is as relevant and useful today as over the centuries of its long history.
The historical Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama, was born around 560 B.C. at Lumbini, in present-day Nepal. He was brought up as a prince of the Shakya clan and excelled in all the worldly arts of his day. Growing weary of the pleasures of palace life, Siddhartha ventured forth and encountered for the first time the ravages of old age, sickness and death as well as the promise of the spiritual path. Understanding the inevitable impermanence and suffering in human life, at the age of twenty-nine he left his kingdom to seek spiritual understanding.

After several years studying with many spiritual teachers, Siddhartha realized that neither worldly pleasures nor strict asceticism could bring him fulfillment. He chose the middle way, accepting rice milk from a girl named Sujata in order to strengthen his body and mind. He then sat under a tree in what is now Bodh Gaya and vowed not to rise until he had discovered the truth about life and death. Through examining the nature of his body and mind, he attained enlightenment—complete awakening.

The Buddha's discovery cannot adequately be described as a religion, a philosophy, or a psychology. It is better described as a journey or way of life. This journey entails seeing things as they are, beyond the fixation of our ego and the agitation of negative emotions. Chögyam Trungpa called the Buddhist path a "journey without goal," because waking up to the way things are occurs in the present moment, at any time, in any place, right now.

The Buddha taught several approaches to liberation from suffering at different times and places during his long teaching career. It is traditionally explained that he taught different topics to different groups depending on their inclinations and level of spiritual advancement. These developed into distinctive branches of Buddhism:
“ the schools focusing on the Buddha's foundational teachings for individual liberation of which Theravada today survives (sometimes referred to as the hinayana or "narrow vehicle") the teachings of the mahayana (or "great vehicle") emphasizing universal compassion and analyzing the ultimate nature of reality. and the vajrayana (or "diamond vehicle") containing a host of skillful means for swift accomplishment.” While it is said that the Buddha taught each of these approaches during his lifetime, historically Buddhist scriptures appeared over a period of centuries in India, allowing for new developments in philosophy and meditation techniques. Buddhism thrived in India until the twelfth century, when it was wiped out in military incursions by subsequent waves of Turko-Afgani invaders. Over the centuries, Buddhism spread throughout most of Asia. The Theravada spread to Southeast Asia (Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand), the Mahayana to East Asia (China, Japan, Korea), and the Vajrayana northward to Nepal and across Himalaya to Tibet. Tibetan Buddhism is unique in its synthesis of all three approaches or "vehicles" as progressive stages on a comprehensive path of practice and study.
Since the 11th century, the revelation of terma is one way that Tibetans have continued to introduce innovative teachings in every generation, appropriate to the needs of the time. Terma literally means "treasure" and refers to a set of teachings hidden way until the time is ripe to propagate them.

Most tertöns or "treasure revealers" trace their past lives back to the 8th century as direct disciples of the tantric master Padmasambhava. Terma are considered to be teachings originally given by Padmasambhava (or another comparable master) and later hidden away in the Tibetan landscape and in the mindstream of tertöns. In eastern Tibet, many tertöns also trace their past lives to the time of the legendary king Gesar as one of the generals in his army or ladies in his court.

The process of treasure revelation involves awakening a memory from the tertön's past life and decoding arcane symbols that might appear in the landscape, on yellow scrolls, or in the mind of the tertön. It is the task of each tertön along with his or her students and lineage holders to further unravel the meaning of a terma into a coherent cycle of teachings and system that can be used for an individual's regime of meditation and in community practice. “ Now..” Amon takes a deep breath and lets it all out.

Number of words 1000

Trained Chakra inkan To Soulless -MAX-
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 11:43 am

Meanie...approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:04 am

“The powers of darkness. ..” Amon mumbled to himself as he was floating amon the training area. It was the infinite darkness jutsu he was wondering about. “his is one of the genjutsu passed down since ancient times in Konohagakure. The user first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion in order to approach the target without being detected. Once close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree.” Amon said this to himself as he begins practicing his genjutsu. “I won’t be able to catch up to grandpa at this rate. I need something that can truly define my techniques as my own. “ The use of genjutsu was also something hard for amon, even though he would make it look easy. There was a lot of dedication and training that amon would have to take into account for his jutsu to work. There was an enemy ninja ahead of him, running after him while he was practicing. “Youll do fine then …” Before the enemy ninja attacked, Amon first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion in order to approach the target without being detected. “What? Huh?! Where did he go!!!! Whats going on!!!! Kai!! No… something’s wrong..i cant Kai out of this… why!!!!!” Amon silently floated over as the gejutsu entered its second stage immediately. Once close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree. This all happened as amon was above the man, smiling down at him. “Well its too bad, o you almost had me. Almost, oh well… I guess youll have another chance someday, but that chance wont come anytime soon so… this is the last time we would be meeting. Ill see you around. “ With that, Amon shot a few energy balls at the man until he passed out from the damage.

Number of words- 400

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:06 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"   Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amon Triqueria- The Second "Training Field"
Page 1 of 1