Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A little R & R (Epsilion only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A little R & R (Epsilion only) Empty
PostSubject: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 4:40 pm

Zelana was laying on her bed listening to the latest track with her headphones covering her ears and a smile on her face. She hated class and classrooms, they were so boring and made her head hurt with all the information they tried to force down your throat. Honestly she wished she could just skip to the end of classes and pass or something just because it really was so annoying having to attend. She would look around the dorm wondering where her dorm mates were seeing as she hadn't seen them up until this point. It was weird, did they even exist or were they just on a different sleep cycle than she was, she knew they had to be here at some point in time as the beds next to her and the bunk above her seemed slept in.

Eh, they are bound to show up sometime right? she thought to herself before zoning out once more.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 5:20 pm

Yvette was coming back from one of her training sessions and had just taken a shower in the dorm bathroom before changing into some additional clothes and walking back to her dorm while staying out of sight. She would enter her room her hair still dripping wet but her hoodie and scarf otherwise dry and she would stare at the person in the room. She would stop staring before walking over to the bed where she had been sleeping and would reach under before pulling out a laundry bag and putting her dirty clothes in it and sealing it while tucking it back under her bed. She would lay down and close her eyes as she began to meditate once more.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 5:38 pm

Only by mere coincidence was Regal also returning to his room from some training. Nothing really major rather some minor exercises to make sure he was still moving at one-hundred. On his way back he would stop at a snack machine getting two bags of candy, before continuing on his way. Arriving at the room, he would open the door to see two of the opposite sex. Staring at them both for a second he would take a few steps back out of the doorway to reassure himself that this was his room. With that confirmation he took a piece of candy and walked back into the room to his bed, before sitting on it looking at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 12:47 am

Zelana was actually in shock when Yvette walked into the room and would blink to make sure she wasn't just dreaming and stuff, but then Regal walked in as well and she would perk up shut off her music and jump off her bed just as Regal sat down. Oh my Kami yay, roomies! Zela said with a joyous facial expression and would clap her hands together as she looked from boy to girl. I'm Zelana but you can call me Zela for short. I want to be a medic not a medic nin just a medic, um...I'm a pacifist weird for a shinobi right? Yeah I know, I also like music and chit chatting with other people. she said before pointing at Yvette.

Alright it's your turn!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 3:24 am

Yvette opened her eyes when the girl started shouting..so loud..so annoying why does the person even exist. She would turn her head slightly before seeing a boy and would stare at the girl briefly before closing her eyes again and turning on her side away from the two to zone out of the conversation. She would completely miss the girl pointing at her but she did hear everything the girl said. A Pacifist shinobi is a dead shinobi you should just quit being one all together and just be a regular civilian medic you might live longer. Yvette thought to herself with her frown hidden under her scarf.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 3:40 am

Regal only sat there listening to the girl, now known as Zelena. She seemed to have a bright personality but with her belief Regal really had no opinion on it. As Zelena pointed at the other girl, he would look over at her seeing if she was as active or at least learn something about her. He did know what was coming next though, they were going to ask about him. So to be prepared he would reach under his bed and pull out his bag. Unzipping it he would take out a notebook and a pencil, then start to write a few things on it, mostly small things about him, enough to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 6:55 am

Neo walked down the corridor, a backpack being one strapped over his shoulder, and a large bandage completely covering the upper right side of his face. Turning he walked into the room, not offering a single glance at any of the three, but instead slowly making his way to his bed, making a small jump and twisting in mid air to sit atop of the bunk just above 'Zela'. With a quick shrug of his shoulder, he released the bag, hanging it from the corner of the bed. It was only now that he glanced over his roommates, curious as to how they will turn out. Uh huh... That was all that managed to escape his lips, before Neo shifted around and laid across the rumbled sheets of the mattress. I guess its safe to assume this is the crappy introduction stage. I'll just stay silent for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 6:30 pm

Okay...well she's mean and doesn't want to answer so I'm going to call her Kill-Joy from now on. Anyways your up next then. she said pointing at the second person who entered while smiling at the other person who was sitting on the bed and had just spoken. Her room was finally full and she could make some new friends, well three new friends because Kill-Joy over there wasn't being nice to her. It was really upsetting, well no not really it was sort of upsetting maybe a little bit upsetting, okay it wasn't upsetting at all she was used to people brushing her off. Some people took being a shinobi way to seriously or maybe it was because she didn't take being a shinobi serious at all.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 9:58 pm

Yvette frowned in annoyance, she wasn't a killjoy she just didn't want to talk to the girl, how dare she give her that sort of nickname but rising to the bait would just lead to being noticed..but wait if the girl called her killjoy constantly and other people heard then they would wonder why she was called killjoy thus she would become noticed and...fuck. It's Yvette Ocelot. Not Killjoy, please don't call me that. Yvette said while turning over to look at the rest of the people in the room. There was the girl who she thought was annoying, a boy who had taken out a notepad and another boy who was sitting on his bed with an uncaring facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 10:06 pm

Regal was listening but also in his own world so to speak, as he wrote and finished up shortly after the Killjoy, rather Yvette, told everybody her name. He would then hold up the pad reading, "My name is Regal Gekido. I was born mute so this is my only means of communication. I was also born with a broken chakra system, I cannot make use of my chakra so I rely on anything physical based." He would hold it up long enough for everybody in the room to read, after he figured enough time has past he would put it down, then wait to gauge their reactions to his disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 1:51 am

Neo laughed internally at the talkative girls words, hiding his joy from the group. She seemed...entertaining, to say the least, thus, it shall be interesting. The 'kill-joy' corrected her name and Neo turned to the boy with the notepad, squinting to read its contents. Upon hearing his disability, Neo decided to finally speak up. "If writing is the only form of communication, yet your a physical fighter, how will you find the time to communicate to comrades during combat?" His voice was bland, obviously not fully into the conversation, yet at the same time, it didn't sound rude, its as if there was no emotion behind the words. A Chakra-less Mute, A Kill-joy, a talkative pacifist and a careless prick. What a combination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 2:17 am

Yay, so you aren't a killjoy after all. Okay so Yvette, Regal and...Boring Voice. Zela chirped back at Neo due to his response, how would he be able to communicate well, pfft she didn't know maybe make a sealing array which interlaced his thoughts with his comra- ow..too much thinking makes head hurt. Pfft it's fine if Re-kun can't talk it just makes him a super sneaky shinobi right? And besides if he wanted to communicate with people he could always blow into a whistle or a bird caller or something I dunno. Wait..you didn't say your name what is it?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 12:48 pm

Yvette studied the boy who couldn't talk knowing fully well that she could probably speak to him through her telepathy but for now she didn't want to reveal that specific detail about herself. The other boy did bring a a point though how was Regal to communicate with others on the battlefield, yet another one in the room who shouldn't be a shinobi unless he intended to work alone to ease the burden he and others may have on themselves it wasn't as if others were telepathic like she was. Though..so far she had met one Magnus Hiyori she actually still owed him for the knowledge she obtained but now wasn't the time to fulfill her end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 7:27 pm

The other boy brought up a good point, in the middle of combat communication was key but at the same time randomly shouting out one's plans to their comrades wouldn't be wise. Sign language would probably be the best choice, it was silent and could be hidden under hand seals, Regal didn't use hand seals but his opponents wouldn't know that. He shrugged at the response of the boy, having a solution just not sharing it for the time being, as he always had the option of relying on his own strength. He was taught not to always rely on that by his mother however was also taught a team is only as strong as its weakest link by his grandfather. Conflicting beliefs by the two? Yes, that is why Regal still had no opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 2:16 am

Neo's glazed, uninterested eyes shifted back and forth from the two sitting across from him, not for any particular reason, just because it seemed like the thing to do in this situation as he couldn't see the questioner sitting below. "My name? I was given the name Neo." And that was all they needed to know. Neo's eyes focused on the Mute for a short while, before shifting to Yvette once more, slightly staring. "Hmm...Your kinda cute, in a child-like sort of way." He gave a weak smile, still with his head in the clouds as he bought one hand up to cover his 'already covered' eye, the smile dying off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 8:19 pm

Eheh...so introductions are done ish, kind of somewhat okay not really but it seems people are all...disgruntled and stuff. Um okay so new topic to talk about um, what do you guys wanna be, because I already told you mine and it's not fair if you don't tell me yours. Zela said with a pout as she would walk to the middle of the room so that no one could escape her look of ultimate cuteness. Please please please she said clasping her hands together and trying to look the cutest possible in a bid to persuade them.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:21 pm

Tch...so annoying. Yvette said as she saw what Zelana was trying to do and would avert her eyes so that it would have no effect on her, but the cuteness...ugh she must resist it. But she supposed that if she didn't say it she would just get pestered until she did so..damn it what the hell. She would frown which was hidden under her scarf before huffing and clearing her throat to attract Zelana's attention. I want to learn as much as I can from the shinobi academy and then promptly drop out so I can..become a Banchou, a Lady under the Shogunate...for now at least. Yvette said folding her arms over her chest, sure she didn't say she wanted to rebel from the Shogun she wouldn't dare it meant death but she wasn't looking to stay under him for the rest of her life, it was..pointless.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:37 pm

Regal had to start writing again looking down to resist the ridiculous amount of cuteness that came from Zela. I don't really know at the moment. I want to explore the world a little though and not be stuck sitting around a village, all day. Is what the notepad wrote, Regal had some tendencies like his ancestors, wanting to be free to explore as they pleased rather than being stuck to their one village. Even with their will to go out, they all had their loyalties. For now Regal was just waiting until he finally figured out what he wanted to do with his life.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:47 pm

Unlike the other two, Neo didn't try to resist looking. He simply locked his eyes and stared, not giving any fucks. "Now that i look at you, your cute as well. In an Elf-like sort of way." He gave the same, weak/forced smile as he dropped his hand from his face, preparing to respond to her question. "As for my future, I have no plans. I simply don't know, nor do I care much for my path to follow." Neo Peeled his eyes away from the elf, as he will now assume her to be, and instead looked towards the door, wondering what else could be done in this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 1:16 am

Okay so Yvette wants to be some type of crime boss, Regal wants to wander around, exploring and Neo is so cool and he thinks I'm cute...agh I think I'm in love. Zela thought to herself swaying a bit as Neo looked away from her, she would giggle a bit before striking a thinking pose as her brain worked to figure out some sort of outcome. Hey you know what I think, I dunno if I want to be a shinobi I mean, they have to kill people and stuff and it's totally not my thing. But I don't want to be alone and stuff you know back home...life's..life. But you guys seem fun, besides it would be much cooler to drop out with my newest friends. then we could like travel the world and oh my kami have awesome adventures together. she said getting excited and jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

Wouldn't that be like, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 5:09 pm

Tch. Whatever I'm not asking you to come follow me. Yvette said with a frown before rolling over and zoning out of the conversation. As of now she wasn't interested in listening anymore she had better things to do, namely sleep or meditate if that wasn't an option. That was after all the reason she entered the dorm, though this was the first time she had seen any of the other people in here, perhaps it was because she was usually asleep when everyone else was out or maybe the others had just gotten their dorm assignment. She would sigh as her eyes closed her slowed breathing allowing her first mind to drift while the second remained active monitoring everything around her, she was thankful she was synced up to only one at a time it made things..much easier..

(Yvette Exits.)
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 9:59 pm

Zela was a real peppy one, Regal may have wanted to talk but he couldn't imagine that he would speak as much as her, but he would give a good talking himself. He did happen to think on Zela's suggestion, all of them traveling together. He couldn't really say anything on that at the moment since they only just met but all options were open when it came to what Regal wanted to do. Regal would shrug watching as Yvette just took herself out of the conversation. Having nothing really better to do what happens with Regal next would depend on the other two.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime12th September 2013, 1:58 am

Neo's eyes retracted from Zela as she posed the question. He was back to not caring. Neo hopped off the bed, landing silently, grabbing his bag and throwing it over one of his shoulders. Dropping out together, having adventures? Seems i've given them the wrong impression. Neo had no intention of helping them, at this point, they were nothing to him, and he will make that obvious. Neo began to walk towards the door, not sure where he will go yet, but this place wasn't exactly appealing to him. "Sorry, Not interested." That was all he said, before opening the door and exiting the conversation for now.

{Neo Exits}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime12th September 2013, 8:50 pm

...awh...well I won't give up trying to convince you guys. So Ha. Zelana said slightly hurt by Neo's response but at the same time her heart skipped a beat, that..loner, apathetic attitude...ah how it made her maidens heart flutter. Now she was even more convinced that she had found her one true love and now she would try even harder to convince him. We'll chat later Re-kun she said with a smile before leaving the room to go after Neo since Yvette had decided to zone out and what not. Neo-kun wait up! her voice rang out as the door closed.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime13th September 2013, 2:37 pm

Now Regal was alone, seeming as everybody had left, excluding Yvette who was gone mentally rather than physically. With nothing to really do Regal shrugged to himself and stood up to leave the room. He might as well completely explore the school grounds while he was here, and see the other "wonders" of this place. Leaving the room Regal would head in the direction of a faint smell of food. It was time to see how the food was on this new continent.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little R & R (Epsilion only)   A little R & R (Epsilion only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little R & R (Epsilion only)
Page 1 of 1