Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Psi-Cat Bonding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 3:22 pm

Yvette was sitting in a secluded area of the training grounds with Aura sitting on top of her head and taking a nap while Yvette meditated. After a couple of minutes however Aura would open her eyes and jump down before looking at her summoner cutely prompting Yvette to stop meditating and stare back at her summon.

You should summon the other kitten's they've been asking me all about you and besides, I don't really like fighting..they'd be more useful to you than I'd be.. Aura said while looking down at the ground before Yvette would reach forward and pet her.

You are the most useful to me, you can restore my chakra and the chakra of the other kittens, being good at fighting means nothing if you run out of juice in the long run. Yvette said with Aura about to cry before smiling as she was reverse summoned back to her realm. Yvette would ponder her favorite summons words however and would nod before channeling chakra to her summoning tattoo and after a poof of smoke a pale yellow kitten with black markings and two tails would emerge.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 3:33 pm

Once the small poof had vanished, the pale yellow smoke dissipating into the surrounding air, a pair of feline eyes tracked back and forth for a moment before she reached up and pawed at her eye for a moment. With a yawn and a small gruff she hopped to her feet and and shook her fur. Then, with her tails swinging out behind her she padded over to Yvette and bumped up against her leg before sitting down and looking up to the girl, her tails flicking around behind her, smacking against the ground, Yvette, herself, anywhere.

"So, what'cha need me for?" Banshee asked loudly, her ears perking upwards even as she cocked her head to the side and waited for Yvette to answer. Hopefully it would be something fun, maybe Yvette wanted to play with her, yes that sounded like a perfect plan. The thought just made Banshee happier as she perked up and waited, eyes wide and bright as she stared at her summoner.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 4:41 pm

Yvette looked at the small summon studying her for a bit and trying to figure out what type of character this one would be, Aura was quiet and respectful albeit peaceful and having a bit of doubt in herself however this one seemed more like a young child than anything else, she would have to take great care not to offend her unintentionally. Yvette would move down not much seeing as she was rather short and would attempt to pet the summon while not breaking eye contact with her.

My name, is Yvette, what is yours? After introductions perhaps we can play a sort of game..would you like that? Yvette said quietly knowing that like Aura she probably had the ability to augment her hearing so her words wouldn't be missed by the small feline. She did want to tell her to be quieter but she supposed it couldn't be helped for now, besides it wasn't like anyone was around so it wasn't all bad at least.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 8:39 pm

Yvette's voice was quiet in almost a hushed ton. Just about any other summon would have picked up on that and processed it a bit, but Banshee was far too excited to even begin to care to notice. The even thought of maybe playing a game had put her in a hyper and over joyous state. Banshee begin to stare at the girl with hopeful shimmering eyes. It'd been too long since she'd played a game, though to be honest an hour was too long for her.

A game? REALLY?! What kind of game? She'd completely forgotten to introduce herself in all the excitement. Her tail began to move side to side as she began bouncing around Yvette. Then she stopped as she suddenly remember in order to play she needed to introduce herself. OH YEA! I'm Banshee. Can we play now?!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 10:51 pm

Yvette could see that this summon was going to be...a handful and would go over how to make this a fun "game" she knew she couldn't simply say the game is actually training so you need to pay attention so we can get this right. It wouldn't really end well as Banshee didn't seem like the type to do things for no reason especially since she was meeting Yvette for the first time. Yvette would get up before walking about 10 feet away from Banshee holding out her hand in order to wordlessly tell her to stay before looking away from her.

I want to try something, the object of the game is to throw out a ranged technique and aim it at me while my back is turned, if you can hit me, you win that sound simple enough? I'll tell you when I'm ready. Yvette said a bit louder than before due to the distance but was still lower than normal speech.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 11:33 pm

Banshee watched as Yvette walked away from her, not sure what was going on. What kind of game was she talking about playing? Hide and go seek? Tag?! NINJA?!!! Wait, it couldn't be ninja, you need more than two people to play ninja. So what were they playing. Banshee's mind raced as she tried to figure out the game, the more games she thought of the more excited she became. Then Yvette spoke, a little louder than before but with the difference there wasn't much of a difference.

Why are you talking so quiet? Banshee said rather loudly confused by the girls hushed tone of voice. Oh alright I'm ready when you are! Banshee quickly changed the subject ready and eager to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 11:50 pm

I'm just a quiet person by nature..alright whenever you are ready. Yvette said before she exhaled and placed her hand on Reinōsha as she waited for the kitten to try her attack. She had fundamentally understood what she needed to do in order to trigger that unique effect she needed to spill some of her blood so perhaps she would be able to utilize it in a swift motion while she unsheathed her blade in response to an attack. But one could only hope anyways otherwise she was going to take whatever Banshee threw at her without any means of defense.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 12:03 am

Banshee got low as if she was stalking Yvette and raised her tail. Chakra began to gather around her tails in an instant, though she was slightly inexperienced with this particular jutsu she knew enough to use it with extreme prejudice. Right when she finished gathering chakra she yelled HERE WE GOOOOO! firing everything she had at young Yvette.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 12:38 am

Yvette would wait the spheres heading towards her as Reinōsha alerted her to what was coming towards her, she would wait till the last possible moment before unsheathing her blade and cutting her free hand slightly in the process so that her blood moved in a line down the sword blade. This would result in her triggering Telekinetic Blade and she would swing upward colliding with the first flame dual sphere which would begin to swirl around her blade. Yvette would wait for the second one to collide or if Banshee wanted to vary it up in order to "win" the game before she would continue with the technique she wanted to try and perfect.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 12:59 am

In all the excitement, and because of her want to win the game, Banshee had threw the second the almost right behind the first. Though it was different in the way it came in. See the second had been lobbed high enough to be out of the picture when Yvette did whatever she did, but low enough so it wouldn't be long before it slammed into Yvette. Banshee watched as the quiet summoner destroyed her first attempt. CHEATER!!! She yelled as her fur began to stand on end. Though a small smirk came to her face as the second would surely hit its mark.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 1:08 am

Yvette smirked when she heard her summon's reply but she wasn't done training just yet so she would Psionic Release: Body flicker away giving her some distance from the impact of the second flame sphere. She would reappear a couple of feet away while flicking Reinōsha the flames actually flicking away from the blade in the process along with the orange psychic energy before she would re-sheath it. She would glance at Banshee only to see her facial expression and to gauge whether she could say what she wanted to say or not without offending the little creature.

Would you like to try again?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 1:25 am

Banshee starred in awe as her attacks failed. Puffing her cheeks she let out a mighty...meow of frustration, then knew she needed to fight fire with fire. Chakra built up around her tails again just before she fired. The orbs firing in the same pattern as before, this would work. Using the orbs as cover she followed closely behind them and stopped about half way to Yvette charging two more and firing them in a single file line.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 1:38 am

Yvette did the same thing as before utilizing her draw this time dripping the blood of her still cut hand onto Reinōsha, this time it was easier to predict and she would counter the first one before flicking her sword upward to hit the second one and flicking her sword away. Her danger sense would act up as she would blink and flick more blood on her sword having it collide with the first technique only for the second one to collide with it resulting in an explosion of flame which would suddenly vanish as she body flickered away. She would reappear some feet away near a tree before swinging at it the tree getting torn apart before being set ablaze by the psychic force wrapped in fire release. She would notice her arm was slightly singed by the fire and would look towards Banshee with a hidden smile under her scarf as she knew she wanted to recreate that effect but first she would need to perfect a technique capable of producing enough of this...Nen to guide the flame around her blade and make it focused enough to avoid some spilling onto her arm.

Looks like you got me, what would you like as your reward? Yvette said as she would inspect Reinōsha for any damage to it and once she was satisfied she would sheath it and walk up to Banshee.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 1:50 am

Banshee watched not sure of what was going on with all the explosions and body flicker, but she saw the Yvette patting her shoulder meaning only one thing. SHE HIT. She sank her battle ship. BINGO BABY. Bulls-eye. Her eyes filled with tears of joy and her mouth gaped open. She won the game, but what did she win. She'd been so focused on the game she forgot entirely about any type of rewards. Yvette said the best words ever, she got to pick her reward. This meant two things CATNIP AND CAAAAAAAANDEEEEEEEEH
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 2:05 am

Yvette would nod wondering what sort of diet Banshee usually had before contemplating how she would obtain the first one. She did keep candy on her but it was chocolate and she would feed a cat that lest they end up getting sick. Wait here. Yvette said before she would body flicker away reappearing near the edge of the training grounds near the vending machines that were located around the area part of the Shogun's modernization effort. She would get some taffy before body flickering away once more and appearing in the library and quickly stealing some of the librarian's cat nip from under her desk seeing as she wasn't there. She'd body flicker one last time and would appear in front of Banshee with her requested items and would place them next the kitten before slipping into her meditative stance both of her legs crossed.

Here you are, but before you go tell me about yourself, I see your of the Fire Nature, I know Aura uses Life but hasn't started her element training, what of the other kittens can you tell me a little about them?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 2:59 am

Banshee nodded at Yvette and sat down...until a grasshopper hopped her way. Quickly his attention was lost, and she began pouncing on the insect in an attempt to catch. Each pounce she checked under her paws to see nothing, and each pounce she became more and more flustered with the grasshopper. Just then Yvette returned and with her catnip, and candeh!! Unfortunately before Banshee could begin to enjoy her treats Yvette wished to speak with her. Well I'm the best friend you could ever have, and I'll always be by your side. There's Kite who uses water, he gets into trouble A LOT, and he'll never back down from a fight. I swear he likes me. Jynx is another, she uses lightning, shes suuuuper smart kinda mean too, also she's no Kite when it comes to a fight if you know what I mean. Um, lastly there's Rouge, she uses wind she gets angry kinda fast, and she's super protective of all of us.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 3:17 am

Yvette put everything the excitable kitten said to memory before nodding and moving the treats towards Banshee so that she could claim her reward, she was a bit to enthusiastic for Yvette's constant summoning, she would most likely summon Aura if she needed company as the two of them were like kindred spirits. But it was undeniable that this little summon had power the combination technique between the two of them had unleashed a good amount of damage and for costing so little to Yvette's own blood limit..would sure be a stable in combat if she could help it.

Thank you Banshee, saw hello to the other kittens when you get back and tell them I'll be summoning them shortly as I'd like to meet them as well. Yvette said before she would wait for Banshee to leave so that she could begin meditating once more of course Banshee was free to stay until she ate her treats but she doubt she'd want to stay too long so she could brag to the other kittens about winning the game.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime29th August 2013, 6:03 pm

Banshee nodded to Yvette, and eyed her prize. Catnip and candy, she was sure to be the envy of all the other kittens. An evil smirk came to her face as she knew she wouldn't share a lick with any of them. Muwhahahaha, she pounced on her prize, happy she was able to catch something today, and disappeared in a puff of smoke back from whence she came.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 5:23 am

Name: Combination Art: Psychokinetic Electro-conductive Blade
Classification: Combination Technique
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: Kite first sets this up by utilizing Starch Syrup Capture Field spreading the sticky liquid along the area while Jynx utilizes Lightning Release: Conductive Wave Yvette runs forward drawing Reinōsha and pointing it down while utilizing Psychokinetic Blade the electrified sticky liquid swirls around the blade trailing a split line behind her as she runs before she suddenly vanishes with a body flicker causing the water to fall back into the sticky pond. When sliced by the attack the opponent is not cut but rather torn open by the psychic force before being electrified by the sticky water which holds the wound open but doesn't cause them to bleed due to the sticky water filling it up preventing it from being healed naturally. In terms of damage this technique deals 1 count of B-rank nen based mental damage and 1 count of B-rank lightning release conducted through water release damage.
-----------------------------

Yvette headed out to her spot in the training grounds once again and once she saw the coast was clear she would channel chakra to her summoning tattoo causing four puffs of smoke to appear the first one revealed a snow white kitten who would quickly jump on top of Yvette's head before entering her hoodie and laying in her hair. The second was a black cat with small horn like protrusions on its head and was currently wrestling with Banshee and the last was a lion cub who had a frown on it's face as it glared at Yvette with slight jealously due to how close Aura was to her.

Hello...I'm Yvette, I'm sure Aura and or Banshee have told you two about me, I wish to teach you three something new which would help me..in combat. If you wish anyways..I am not forcing you..to participate. I'm going to need Kite and Jynx for this however..Banshee you can watch or return back home if you like I sort of...overshot the summoning..
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 10:49 pm

Kite and Banshee stopped wrestling as they listened to Yvette speak. Banshee having gone through the song and dance with Yvette, and been rewarded for her victory still had some catnip leftover and was more than willing to skip over this to partake. Ok. And like that Banshee was gone, Kite on the other hand had to stay and work with Yvette which wasn't his idea of a good time. Turning over toward Yvette he gave her a slight glare and then began looking around the area. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 1:50 am

Easy...I merely wish to practice something..don't worry I don't intend to waste your time I'll reward you if this goes smoothly. It's actually somewhat...complex albeit having a simple enough format. Kite I heard you were of the water nature is it possible that you have a technique which creates a body of water? she said looking at the kitten her smirk hidden by her hoodie. Aura would snuggle into her hair before she would begin to purr causing Yvette to look upward before her smirk turned into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 3:40 am

Yea, I have somethin along those lines. Kite said as he eyed Yvette up and down. He was sizing her up, he didn't want to waste his time with someone that had no idea what they were doing. In this case he really had nothing better to do, besides wrestling with banshee, but she was in her catnip by now. Jynx began to circle the summoner trying to figure out what exactly she had planned. So I suppose you'll be wanting me and Kite to mix elements, water and lightning. How original. Jynx tone had a heavy sarcastic tone with it that would be hard not to catch. She then sat in place and began grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 6:18 pm

Yep, except I want you to launch it at me so that when I spill my blood on my blade and release my psionic energy it will revolve the combination around it to tear people in half when I slice at them. But I'm sure you've had a Psionic Release user before right...oh wait. You haven't Yvette said with an eye smile as she replied to Jynx's remark. But..if you think it's beneath you then I suppose that's fine, otherwise...can you please just do this for me at the very least...it'll look pretty cool. she said with the last bit said quieter than the rest. She would look up at Aura who was currently asleep and would sigh before nudging her a bit so she would wake up as she didn't want to put her in danger as body flickering with another person was...a lot more taxing.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 6:34 pm

Jynx sneered at Yvette, she didn't take offense to what she said she just found her words to be rather self absorbed. This one had an ego, and unfortunately a quick wit to match, those were her least favorite. You must think you're special, Psionic release. You say it as if it's the baddest thing to hit the scene since sliced bread. Psionic is just another fire release, pretty to look at at first but as time passes it'll grow dull and everyone will use it. Also if you expect OUR cooperation I would lose the attitude if I was you. Jynx smirked at Yvette, Jynx wasn't going to let anyone especially not some starting out "go getter" of a summoner one up her when it came to quips.

Is all this really necessary? And OUR? Last I checked I was able to speak for myself. Kite said with a sigh, he could sense the hostility between the two. In truth he expected as much from Jynx, and as per usual the summoner tries to put her in her place. Kite had kind of learned that Jynx was like a falling tree, no matter where you are she still makes a sound. He just wished summoners would ignore her, or quit summoning her with him. She was a coward anyway so he failed to see her usefulness in an actual battle. All talk anyway. Kite mumbled as he began to sprawl out on the ground yawning.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 7:05 pm

Psionic is just a boost to my arsenal of techniques, kitten. A bonus when silence and a blade isn't enough to kill someone. I'm not a run of the mill shinobi..actually I don't even want to be one, so I could of just let this contract just collect dusk in my mother's room. I didn't only because I felt I owed it to my ancestor, and get strong enough to destroy the village that scorned her like my grandfather intended. But if you don't want to co-operate this will be the last time I summon you. Jynx. Yvette said her voice dropping the pleasant tone and Aura stiffening before looking down at her with Yvette reaching up and petting her.

Sigh, I'm done. Kite could you please use the technique..I admit I've wasted your time arguing with that one. Yvette said before she would pick up Aura off her head and would place her on the ground Aura yawning before dashing off to the right knowing what she wanted to do next. Yvette would turn her back before placing her hand on her sword while closing her eyes. If possible, if you have a projectile technique which utilizes water can you use it right after, don't worry just launch it at me I'll do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psi-Cat Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psi-Cat Bonding
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next