Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Arm puppets V1.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arm puppets V1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Arm puppets V1.0   Arm puppets V1.0 Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 11:34 pm

Couldnt find pics so i can try and expand more on the apperance if needed

Puppet Name:
Left arm v1.0
Size:
Medium
Appearance:
A left appendage that is about five feet long with outstretched fingers, large hands(3feet in diameter almost) which tapers down in size until the shoulder hits a foot in diameter. Made of wood, when fist is clenched it looks like a ball.

Arsenal:
five kunai placed at finger tips, retractable 10 foot wrist extension, panel on inner forearm holds 20 arrows.

Puppet Name:
Right arm v1.0
Size:
Medium
Appearance:
A right appendage that is about five feet long with outstretched fingers, large hands(3feet in diameter almost) which tapers down in size until the shoulder hits a foot in diameter. Made of wood, when fist is clenched it looks like a ball.

Arsenal:
Kunai launcher in palm holds 25 kunai, retractable 10 foot wrist extension, compartment on inner forearm holds 2 bows
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Arm puppets V1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arm puppets V1.0   Arm puppets V1.0 Icon_minitime17th July 2013, 12:30 am

These are arm replacements? Well I guess if they are

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Arm puppets V1.0
Page 1 of 1