Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Drug Dealing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:05 pm

Helios goes to his underground drug market/hideout. He was swiftly and fast, just enough so people won't recognize him. Drug dealing is illegal in Kaos, just as it is anywhere else, so he swiftly walks to a vacant lot in the village unsuspicious, waiting until no one is around. Just as always, he shuts off the electricity around the lot, just for a quick second. He opens the corridor that leads to his drug market. He quickly puts back on the electricity and shuts the corridor. Helios is thinking of starting a secret drug dealing organization, a cartel. As Helios arrives to his drug market, his employees have followed him. He pulls out the keys to the market and opens the door. He walks in to the back room, also known as his office. When he enters his office, he sits watching the pile of work on his desk that he left the other day and starts to work on it. Helios sees something interesting, he finds a picture of boy named Shiku, and he tells his employees to search for him.
Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:10 pm

Shiku was walking above ground. Recently his pet died and he needed something to get that drath out of his mind. He sat dow and watched people walk by.
Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:34 pm

Quote :
One of Helios' employees can up from the corridor of the drug market, and went on the search for Shiku. Two hours had passed and Shiku was nowhere to be seen. He finally, walked through a narrow channel with the sidewalk and spotted Shiku. Within a matter of seconds, Helios' employee kidnapped Shiku taking him to Helios' lair. He brought him in the back to Helios. Helios' employee releases Shiku and closes the door behind him; holding his AK 47 8 inches from his head. Helios turns and faces Shiku. So, you must be Shiku. You can drop the gun. He won't be going anywhere. I hear that your pet died. I also hear that you like ecstasy and morphine. Humph. Well, do you care for some? I greatly apologize for kidnapping you. You may sit down, it's a pleasure seeing you. Now, we'll cheer those frowning cheeks up into a smile. Do you want to be apart of my drug cartel, "Te Dopures"? Helios looks at Shiku with delight, offering him morphine and ecstasy. Go get Shiku two bags of ecstasy, morphine, and a bottle of rozay. He says to his employee.
Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:37 pm

Shiku just nodded his head and then flipped the table over, "Make it three bags!" Shiku laughed as he was starting to feel dilusional.
Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:54 pm

Quote :
Helios smiled. Well, then, your wish is granted. Give him three[to the employee]. If you make it four, you will have to pay me, okay, Shiku? Now, sit down, flip that table back over, and neatly place everything where they need to be. Otherwise, there will be consequences. Please be patient, as I print out the application forms for you. I'm a jonin of this village and your a genin of another. Therefore, when you leave, as part of the Te Dopures, its your job to expand this organization/business to yours and encourage others to expand on it. Okay? Helios's employee comes back with the three bags of ecstasy, morphine, and a bottle of rozay and hands it to Shiku. Meanwhile, Helios turns in his chair and continues/finishes the application, while smoking his marijuana and sipping his bottle of vodka. Within this application, there are rules, expectations, and a list of positions you can take. I will explain all of this to you, when  I'm finished. Okay?
Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 10:23 pm

Shiku looked at Helios and killed himself with a kunai, joining his pet fox in Hell and such. I guess he couldn't take the wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drug Dealing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing   Drug Dealing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing
Page 1 of 1