Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito) Empty
PostSubject: Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito)   Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito) Icon_minitime9th April 2013, 5:37 pm

Toketsu's Fang
Type of Weapon: Guardless Blade
How Many: Just one
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: A special weapon passed down in Tayuya's particular family of the Toketsu clan. This sword adapts specifically to the powers of Toketsu, making it useless to any non Toketsu members. The weapon's ability works in conjunction with Cryo. The longer Cryo has been active the stronger the blade is. The Blade starts off being able to pierce B-rank and below defensive jutsu, but if cryo has been active for at least 5 posts it can pierce A-rank and below defensive jutsu, if 10 posts: S-rank and below, it caps out at S-rank and below defensive jutsu.

Onako's Quote: "It's a fine blade but if she isn't careful, she's going to lose a finger or two. Gods, I hope she knows how to parry, not just block..."

Toketsu's Maid
Type of Weapon: Ring
How Many: Just one
Appearance: A Ring made of ice.
Special Ability: A special ring passed down in Tayuya's particular family of the Toketsu clan. This ring adapts specifically to the powers of Toketsu, making it useless to any non toketsu members. This ring is special in that it provides the Toketsu member with a powerful defense against Genjutsu depending on how long Cryo has been active. It starts off being able to save Tayuya from B-rank and below Genjutsu, but if Cryo has been active for at least 5 posts, then it can defend against A-rank and below Genjutsu, if 10 posts: S-rank and below genjutsu, and if 20 posts: SS-rank and below genjutsu. NOTE: This ring can only save Tayuya from a genjutsu once a topic.

Onako's Quote: "Silly Toketsu, I'm a blacksmith, I work with metal not ice.... But I made it anyway. I hope she's happy with this, I had to use my chakra to create it, rather than a forge."
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito)   Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito) Icon_minitime9th April 2013, 5:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Tayu's new weapons (Created by Onako Naito)
Page 1 of 1