Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My Schtuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

My Schtuff Empty
PostSubject: My Schtuff   My Schtuff Icon_minitime8th April 2013, 9:11 pm

So it's not really Fanfiction but this semester I'm taking a creative writing class and I partially blame it for my lack of desire in RPing lately, but regardless. Anyway, I figured I might as well post up some of the stuff I write if I think it's any good. This was my first story for the class and the criteria was it had to be a loop story, meaning it started and ended with the same line, phrase, scene, etc and a minimum of 5 pages, which I exceeded a bit. It also had to have infusion of background and shizzzzz. Hmm anyway, it's not really graphic but a little dark so you know...you've been warned.

I'm posting something on the internet so it's to be expected people will be the sake of being douchebags just because they can. I don't mind criticism, in fact I invite constructive criticism, but please try to refrain from any douchebagedness. Thanks >.>b

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

My Schtuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: