Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mona's & Riku's Riddles

Go down 
+2
Meimu
Haru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Mona's & Riku's Riddles Empty
PostSubject: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 10:32 am

I will start posting riddles here...for you guys to attempt at answering them. Some will be really easy some will be extremely hard. I'm just interested in your answers...cuz people's thoughts interest me. Whether you get it right or not...

So first one:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Riku on 25th May 2013, 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 10:58 am

My into philosophy teacher threw this at me my first year. I think I answered time, which I'm sticking with because my teacher is was and will all ways be a complete idiot. But, if I remember right, the answer was speech.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 11:16 am

...correct...that was too quick...I didn't have fun at all...Time to up the level!!

Next one
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th February 2013, 1:32 pm

Without going into mathmatical detailing of the actual problem. This is one of the most known probability problems ever. Its solved using the pidgeonhole principle, that at its simplest form states that the closer you get to having 367 people in the room (1 more than the total possible 366 days in a year) the chance of having two people having the same birthday is greater. That being said at 367 people you are 100% sure to have at the absolute least, two people born on the same day.

Long story short, at 23 people in the room you will have a 50/50 chance that two of them have the same birthday.

FYI this wans't a riddle but a math problem...
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th February 2013, 2:09 pm

O.O........<.<……>.>……-_- hey, looky down there V

Spoiler:

Last edited by Greed on 24th February 2013, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th February 2013, 2:13 pm

Yea I see you failing at posting an image...
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th February 2013, 2:20 pm

*cough*....-.-....look again
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th February 2013, 6:28 pm

Ok, this one is long and will hopefully stump you. I WILL SUCCEED!!

NOW RIDDLE #3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:51 pm

Numero Quatro

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime11th April 2013, 9:06 pm

In response to number four. You light the match first of course ^^
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime11th April 2013, 9:32 pm

Correct!
Now number Five
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime11th April 2013, 9:55 pm

Nothing
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime26th April 2013, 6:26 pm

CORRECT!

Now I found this and I think its funny
lol!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime24th May 2013, 4:10 pm

Oh wow I found that hilarious xD. So what is the next riddle?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime25th May 2013, 8:31 pm

Easy one to start off my return!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime25th May 2013, 8:40 pm

The letter N :)

Now here is my riddle for you all to solve!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime25th May 2013, 9:34 pm

The answer is Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime21st October 2018, 4:34 am

sylv wrote:
An Emperor of ancient Asian kingdom is looking for a wife that also can serve as grand advisor. He then summons three most beautiful women in his region, and now will decide who's the wisest among them. After passing many tests of wit, cunning, and invention, they were pitted against each other in a decisive final battle.

Led blind-folded into a small room, the three smart women were seated around a small wooden table as the Emperor described the test for them.

"Upon each of your heads I have placed a hat. Now you are either wearing a blue hat or a white hat. All I will tell you is this- at least one of you is wearing a blue hat. There may be only one blue hat and two white hats, there may be two blue hats and one white hat, or there may be three blue hats. But you may be certain that there are not three white hats."

"I will shortly remove your blind folds, and the test will begin. The first to correctly announce the color of his hat shall be my wife and this kingdom grand advisor. Be warned however, she who guesses wrongly shall be beheaded. If not one of you answers within the hour, you will be sent home and I will seek elsewhere for wisdom."

With that, the Emperor uncovered the women' eyes and sat in the corner and waited. One woman looked around and saw that her competitors each were wearing blue hats. From the look in their eyes she could see their thoughts were the same as hers, "What is the color of my hat?"

For what seemed like hours no one spoke. Finally she stood up and said, "The color of the hat I am wearing is..."

sorry but this has been bugging me for quite sometime, the answer is blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mona's & Riku's Riddles   Mona's & Riku's Riddles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mona's & Riku's Riddles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: