Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Simulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 3:04 am

As the only thing that could be heard outside the temple was the hellish screams of those who have been defeated from entering, the night time was no help to the suspecting people walking towards it. A pathway made of standing lamps stretching down about 25ft that was the only beautiful things about this place besides the young lass who was standing there waiting for people to come take the test. She would direct people in and those who came out is blessed with eternal fame of surviving the simulation alive, there are 7 stages to get through before coming out of the temple once in, after each test the participant will regain full health and chakra so don't worry just have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 7:36 pm

Looking at his straw he sighed and began to sulk. He promised to never bet again, especially not with academy students. “This is why I don’t let you play with those little conniving bastards Datta. They always rope me into their dumb games. AND THEY ALWAYS CHEAT! You know that, and yet you still go and let them pet you. This time was ridiculous I bet they weren’t even planning on following through if they lost.”

Kazuhira was a man of his word, slapping Datta on the back he smiled. “Don’t think you’re sitting this one out dumbass. You got me into this after all…I do not have a gambling problem.” As the two made their way to the temple they easily ignored the screaming of those that had failed finding themselves more focused on the argument at hand. Walking up to the beautiful young lady he hoped off the back of Datta and smiled. “I’m here for the temple thingy.”
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime12th February 2013, 12:35 pm

The yes accepted to boys smile with one in return " Temple thingy huh?" She scoffed at how the boy took em so lightly but nonetheless she directed him in the temple, in the inside is a utopia of grasslands as far as the eye can see, stopping him within twenty feet inside them temple she started to do a few complex handsigns. Once done out from the sky came 4 concreted pole about 10 feet thich and a 100ft long all fell into the ground making it shake a bit, the poles was all speard out by 300 yards a piece, again from the sky fell concrete slabs which happened to be the floor of the arena. Looking at the young boy and the cheetah she pointed her hands towards the ring. " Please enter and your simulation will begin sir. "
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime17th February 2013, 5:01 am

Looking at the area he could only think wow. It was rather interesting to see something like this in place sooooo...yea. Kazuhira coughed a bit and began scoping the inside of the temple out while of course checking out the lovely ladies assests. "Wow this place is...amazing. Right well, buddy you ready to what this place has to offer? I'm sure we'll be fine no worries man. The cheetah rolled its eyes at the obviously worried Kazuhira and began to sluggish makes its way into the circle. Sighing he looked over the woman once more while rubbing the back of his neck not really caring if she noticed or not and entered into the circle. This was going to pretty interesting if he survived.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 4:34 pm

After entering the arena four walls appeared and sealed of the boy and the cheetah in alone there was no escaping the walls once entered. Appearing as if summoned a cloud of smoke covered the arena for a while until the a young boys' silhouette was shown clearing the smoke. " I am Bach quite similar to you but the only difference is that i'm finishing this alive!" Sending a couple kunai at the boy's face moving at C-rank speed just to let him know that battle had been declared and the fight has began. "Hope you survive HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulations   Simulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: