Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zambi

Zambi

I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime10th February 2013, 11:35 pm

Zambi was squatting on a sturdy branch a large oak tree scanning the area for a worthy opponent to fight, he was also ready if an opponent were to sneak up behind him by making sure to check his blind spots every so often. The area he was sitting in was in the center of a lightly vegetated forest that was roughly three miles in diameter making the whole area a circular shape. It was midday and across the ground colorful flowers ranging from blue to yellow could be seen, it was beautiful to him. To his right about 20 meters there was a small pond that many forest animals such as deer and rabbits were drinking from. To his left there was a small hill that seemed to consist of poorly stacked boulders. As for the sky it was fairly clear with the exception of a couple clouds floating around and it being mid-day the sun was smack in the middle of the sky shining its bright rays upon the lively forest.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 1:19 am

Tayuya sat on a tree branch, her feet dangling below her, there was also a small pond beneath the tree she was in. She stretched out and relaxed removing her bracelet from her wrist because she felt like being in her normal state. As far as she knew no one was nearby, so she would be able to let her Cryo take over without worrying about harming anyone. As her bracelet slipped off it instantly became colder in the entire area, and Tayuya gave a big yawn. She leaned her head against the trunk of the tree and began humming a sweet tune that would be carried by the wind directly to Zambi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zambi

Zambi

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 11:05 pm

Zambi would be listening to the softly drifting wind rush past leaves carrying them behind it in a fluid circular motion. As he was perched on his branch he began so here a beautiful tune that seemed to be carried by the wind from near the lake. Was he imagining things? It seemed this could only be the tune of an angel, but maybe he was wrong. Whether or not he knew where the music was coming from he decided to investigate. He dropped down from the tree, silently landing on his feet like a cat. He would walk towards the voice attempting to make no noise at all from stepping on leaves. Then, there it was, sitting on a branch above the pond was a girl. He examined the girl closely, she didn't seem hostile, but it was always good to stay on the defensive side. Watching for any sign of a threat he waved up to the girl and kindly said, "Hello, what brings you to the middle of the woods?" At that point he would be standing about 20 feet behind her looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 11:11 pm

Tayuya:
Spoiler:

Tayuya stroked her bright red hair as she hummed the tune and her eye's closed as she drifted off. The sound of a voice came from below her however and she quickly lept off the tree, landing on the lake below. She simply distributed chakra to her feet evenly so she could stand on the water as if it was solid ground. Upon seeing it was just a guy she became less jumpy, but she didn't lower her guard, she was no where near Dipugakure, so it was likely that enemy ninja could be anywhere around. "I was just enjoying the peace of the forest, who are you?" she said, even though she was on her guard she smiled at him and was friendly. Behind her back however a small, sharp, diamond shaped ice shard would form, prepared to be hurled at any given moment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zambi

Zambi

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime11th February 2013, 11:39 pm

Zambi would now inspect the girl who had just jumped down onto the water seemingly floating as the currents gently passed beneath her feet. He noticed her beautiful red hair floating behind her as the wind passed by then he noticed something that completely changed his attitude toward her, she had a headband from Dipugakure which was an enemy of Shigakure and an enemy of Shigakure was an enemy of Zambi. "I'm sorry for this," he said which might have been a mistake if he weren't already reacting when he said that. He changed his body to his steel form and stuck both his fingers out in pistol shapes and shot two steel bullets which would have been aimed for the left leg and the left side of the chest. Without checking to see if he had hit the girl spot on he leaped to the left landing behind a tree and only after getting behind the tree he would look over to see if he had hit the girl.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime12th February 2013, 12:00 am

Tayuya watched as he made his move to attack and she quickly formed a barrier of flux to redirect the bullets back at him, plus they were now infused with flux energy, so they could not only freeze him but shock him as well. While the bullets flew at him, Tayuya got to work using her flux release chakra to start a flux snowstorm over head, which would begin dumping flux-infused snow on the area. "I understand..." she said, over the roar of the snowstorm. "Forgive me, but for the sake of my village I have to kill you."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zambi

Zambi

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime12th February 2013, 12:23 am

Zambi would watch as the bullets zoomed past where he had been standing. "Damn, this girl is fast," he thought to himself. He then noticed the sun had been blocked by quickly forming storm clouds in the sky, he would then mutter to himself, "What the hell is she doing..." Not wanting to find out what came out of the storm clouds or what would happen if he were touched by it he quickly formed a steel umbrella using it to block whatever was to come from the sky. He assumed the umbrella would be enough to protect him from whatever was falling from the sky, but he had to act quickly if he didn't want to overrun by whatever techniques she had in store. He quickly formed blade skates on his feet as to not touch whatever was forming on the ground from the sky and also to increase his speed quite a bit. He raced towards the girl who was still on the water standing there, he would incorporate his vacuum release technique with this to gain maximum speed. He didn't even need to charge chakra to his feet to go across the water, he was moving so fast. He then, with his free hand, created a lance shaped spear with an incredibly sharp tip and thrust it straight towards her as he passed by. With the speed he was going this move would have speared her right through the heart there at that very moment coming in straight at her at little to the right of her.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime12th February 2013, 1:47 pm

Tayuya watched as he formed his steel creations in order to nerf her snowstorm, they would work somewhat, the umbrella protecting him from the downgrade to his Taijutsu, but his speed would still be reduced by the storm. Tayuya herself charged her body with Flux Chakra to increase her speed by a rank and using that speed she moved at S-rank speed to the side to dodge his attack to the side, this would also place her right beside him, and from here she would release flux all around her body, not only causing shock and cold damage to him, but also charging the ice crystals in the air with flux energy, making whatever she created of ice even stronger. After releasing the flux she would spin her body around, sheathing her sword, and slash towards his side with A-rank strength.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]   I'm gonna die. [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna die. [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: