Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Limited Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Limited Activity Empty
PostSubject: Limited Activity   Limited Activity Icon_minitime8th January 2013, 9:18 pm

Ok. So, my comcast bill wasn't paid recently, or at least a satisfactory amount wasn't paid. So my cable and internet is out for now. Luckily, I'm able to get on my neighbors internet. However, my mom is limiting my time on it since its not ours. So my activity will be severely limited. I'll try and get on as much as possible when I can.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Limited Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Activity   Limited Activity Icon_minitime8th January 2013, 11:54 pm

Good luck Tet.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Limited Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Activity   Limited Activity Icon_minitime18th January 2013, 6:28 am

Should have my internet back by February 1st. The earliest would be next week. So... yeah. 1-2 weeks and I'll be back in action. Try not to start the chuunin exams without me >.< Been waiting too long for them xD Lol. But, if yah do, then I guess I'll just go combat med nin route or something. Idk... xD
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Limited Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Activity   Limited Activity Icon_minitime18th January 2013, 3:52 pm

Can't wait to see ya, and I'm sure the chunin exams wont start while your gone, it might, but I doubt it. Still a couple epic missions going on and stuff, and they have Hat in them, nuff said, it'll be a while. Plus the Juubi is still gonna be fought and stuff, so yeah, idk. But I cant wait to have you back ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limited Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Activity   Limited Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Activity
Page 1 of 1