Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze   Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Icon_minitime22nd December 2012, 3:44 pm

Under normal circumstances Alicia was the type to wait for her opponents arrival to begin fighting, however this was not one of such circumstances she would have her opponent pay for their lateness as she opened her mouth and would release a mist which would slowly begin to spread throughout the area. She would then stop moving her breaths becoming quieter and her heart beat slowing down as she mentally prepared herself. Her stance would change as she would close her eyes listening for her opponent as vision had become useless. The mist would continue to spread and the area as a whole would begin to feel warm instead of the usual cool feeling given off by water vapor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze   Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Icon_minitime24th December 2012, 9:12 pm

"Oh crap! I'm late" Hayate says running from roof to roof to the battle area he was supposed to be at. On his way, he seen some mist forming in the distance. He sighed "Those kind of users" he says as he continues. Once he got to the sight, he made handseals to create a mirror in the mist and created a crystal clone come out of it. Hayate then throws a kunai with a wire in the mist "Okay, lets do this" He starts walking into the mist awaiting his opponent. "Sorry, I'm late"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze   Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Icon_minitime25th December 2012, 1:41 pm

Alicia sang a short tune while, she merely made hand signs before touching the ground as multiple Alicia's would manifest deep within the mist totaling at 8. If one would notice the mist would turn corrosive and everything within it save Alicia would begin to slowly melt away. She raised an eyebrow at the kunai which whizzed past her before it melted mid flight. Let's end this. she thought to herself before she would begin to sing as the other Alicia's would run about singing as well. All around the area trees would burst from the ground one of such trees ensnaring her opponent as well as their clone and restricting their movement. She would continue singing as a massive fireball would descend from the sky and upon hitting one of the taller trees all of them would burst into flames..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze   Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Icon_minitime26th December 2012, 10:01 pm

Hayate starts screaming painfully as he feels the burns on his skin getting deeper and deeper on his flesh. He tries moving around, but to no avail as he was completely immobilized and unable to protect himself from the massive fireball as it engulfed him and rendered him unconscious. He fell to the ground, and closed his eyes, breathing hard. Unknowning to Hayate as he was still unconscious, the crystal clone he created inside the mist was absorbing everything around it since it was summoned.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze   Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veterans Day Tournament. Me vs Blaze
Page 1 of 1