Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Rosuto v. Miku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:13 pm

A challenge was laid forward by a new comer on Rosuto's team. A challenge that Rosuto was more than happy to accept. Arriving early in the morning to the large Bone Colosseum. The center of the stadium was nothing but dirt and the stands around the center were made up of bones. Rosuto arrived with only one pouch on his hip and no quiver on his back. He didn't see a need for the extra equipments. He tugged at his exo suit taking it off and tieing it around his hips to reveal his chest. As he did his toxins began to seep out into the air. A feint red glow appeared around Rosuto as his stomach began to growl.

"All thats left is to wait...." He said staying alert to new comers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miku

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:17 pm

Mikuaa walks with firm confidence. He was saying in his head...I hope I don't have to use the Raidengan. He sure looks like a tough opponent based on his and Rosuto's level of skill. They were both genin. Hey, are you the one I'm supposed to fight? Ahhh, I should just bully you and get it over with, huh, punk. I might go all out. Just so you know, my name is Mikuaa Denkou.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:26 pm

O.O.C. Use quotes/colors for your speach please

"Little bit of a rush?" Rosuto said looking the new comer over. "I have no problem ending this quickly if you would prefer that..." Rosuto said as moved his hand up to his chest. Pushin in, his hand sunk inside of his body and pulled back out Rosuto's bow. He wasn't exactly ready to start killing off the shinobi of Kaos but if this hasty brat wanted this to end quickly Rosuto had no problem at all. An arrow head grew from Rosuto's palm and he moved his hand up to draw the string on his bow pulling the arrow entirely out of his palm. He didn't release the arrow but instead waited to see how the boy would react.

O.O.C. 19 posts before you die from poison.
Back to top Go down
Miku

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:34 pm

"I'm full of haste." Well, Mikuaa, draws a kunai from his pocket. He tangles the kunai around his index finger and holds it with tight grip. Since, you want to finish this off, I have no chance against a powerful shin obi like you, so I will use this kekkei genkai. "RAIDENGAN!!!!!!!" Mikuaa, reads his chakra information. Humph... he's no match for a shin obi like me, but has very strong chakra control. He has a 40% chance of injuring me, but not killing me. I'll just have to be careful, and set up a decent plan. Hey, I see you observing, that corner, waiting for anyone special? Mikuaa, plants one kunai to the ground. Mikuaa, throws another one and holds another in one hand without action.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:46 pm

"Your an idiot...." Rosuto said as a liquid leaked from his finger tips and formed on the tip of the bow. It wouldn't take much at all to end this fight. As the Kunai was let loose Rosuto shifted hard to the left releasing the arrow at the boy in the process. As Rosuto stood straight back up he readied a second arrow.

Rosuto's bow had released the first arrow and it packed a bit more of a punch than a normal arrow would. The liquid coated tip would prove to be even more deadly than the arrow but there was no way for the boy to know that. Under normal terms the bow would have launched the arrow with enough force to travel at A-Rank speeds and cut through C-Rank attacks and B-Rank defences. Unfortunatly for this boy, Rosuto had a bit of anger towards all Kaos shinobi. The arrow was now moving at S-Rank speeds with no chance of negating the damage. It would undoubtly strike the kid dead in the heart unless he could stop it.

O.O.C. 18 posts

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miku

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 8:52 pm

Mikuaa, wasn't in trouble at all, since he has the Raidengan. One, problem is, since Mikuaa is genin, and isn't that good at using the Raidengan. He can still see it's slow movements. "You have no idea,. . . Now, feel my wrath. Vance started to weave hand signs and activated his genjutsu and well as ninjutsu to protect him from the arrow. He then, moves from his current position and throws a paper bomb towards the right side of the boy because throwing it directly won't be logic.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 9:42 pm

"Gen..." Rosuto said as his mind read the next attacks to be used against him. With in an instant Rosuto would disappear from normal sight. His entire body hid in a single grass seed no bigger than a grain of sand. Avoiding the boys chance to put a genjutsu on him.

The arrow how ever entered he boys body before he could avoid it. The arrow would entre the boys chest and more than likely peirce the boys heart, but with a possibility of missing. The kill here was that liquid on the arrow. A virus Rosuto had created since he arrived at battle area. The virus would eat the boys body from the inside out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosuto v. Miku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosuto v. Miku   Rosuto v. Miku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosuto v. Miku
Page 1 of 1