Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fear not. Awesomeness has arrived.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezreal

Ezreal

Fear not. Awesomeness has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Fear not. Awesomeness has arrived.   Fear not. Awesomeness has arrived. Icon_minitime10th October 2012, 3:49 am

Hello everyone and welcome to my Introduction page. By coming here, you admit that I am the most awesome person in the world and for that, I thank you.

Now, about me. The name's Ezreal,if you haven't figured. I'm known by alot of names, namely Ez, ER, EReal, Eliminate Reality, etc. I'm from one of the affiliates of this site and I'm pretty happy to be here.

I'm typically a nice guy, friendly and carefree. I have an ego that is taller than the height of the universe... But most people say that, unlike most egos, my one doesn't rub off the wrong way on people. So People usually like me alot and find my boasting and arrogant behavior funny and friendly.

I am the Pride Incarnate, from the deepest depths of hell. I am Awesomeness Personified, created when the world lacked it. I am Epicness Reborn, birthed when the First Epicness failed (Don't ask how.). So yes, I'm better than all of you puny mortals.

I'm a veteran at roleplaying, my strong points being combative roleplay and romantic roleplay. I like relationships to develop over time instead of just falling head over heels at first sight. For fights, I usually love to fight with a disadvantage. It makes things so much more challenging. Winning as become a bit of a common thing for me so I make things harder for myself to better my skills. I'm Sadistic and very VERY detailed on descriptions of gore and blood. I love being a sick minded freak.

So yeah, thats me. Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down

Fear not. Awesomeness has arrived.
Page 1 of 1