Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Empty
PostSubject: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime30th April 2012, 4:08 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The area is created and the stage is set. Good luck to both contestants, and hold nothing back. (This is an OOC match)

Contestants begin on a pair of floating platforms in a large sea of water. Several large pillars stand tall above the water and deep bellow is a deep trench. The time of day is night and the sea is at a calm.

RULES:

IF A RULE IS BROKEN THE PLAYER WILL RECIEVE A NEGATIVE MARK ON THE FINAL SCORE IF IT LASTS TO 30 POSTS. IF A FOUL CAUSES DEATH THE "CHEATER" LOSES.

1. All Tournament and Site rules apply
2. Passive Tech are negated
3. Bijuu tech are FORBIDDEN

Begin when ready
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime30th April 2012, 7:47 pm

Cyrus looked at the platform he was standing on and sighed, well wasn't this just great. He was the jinch of the Yonbi, a freaking lava spewing demon gorilla, and they placed him in the middle of a freaking lake. Cyrus looked up as words flashed through thin air, apparently they were the rules and he only grew more pissed off as he realized Son would be completely ripped away from him. Not only Son but his passive abilities too. That meant his speed was nothing, he could be hurt by lightning, he had absolutely 0 regen ability and to top it all off, he was still in the middle of a freaking lake. Cyrus mumbled, This circus blows. He looked across the way to see another boy standing a top a wooden platform similar to his about 20 or so feet away. Apparently this would be his opponent...interesting. He decided to start things off simply enough and get the bastard off of his platform. Producing a kunai from his sleeve Cyrus tossed it towards Alex, an explosive tag attached to the end. The goal wasn't to hit the boy, just to have it detonate near his head. Mostly this would surprise him, maybe bang him up a little but if he was smart he'd get off the platform.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime30th April 2012, 8:24 pm

"You seem to be speaking my language" She saw a life signature of a plump women on her platform as she tossed a Kunai. Large amount of biomass is shifted to her left arm, molding it into an impenetrable black-biomass shield. She raised her arm as the kunai sunk into it and made an explosion, making her platform shakes a bit, it was not painful since she was hardly human. "My name is Alex, it is a pleasure to meet you" she spoke nonchalant as her arm shifted back to normal."Lets talk shall we, I don't really want to keep the prize and i know i cant really beat you." Alex spoke truthfully as she jump atop of one of the large pillar and looked down at the girl. "You seem to be a solo type. Anyways lets be honest here, do we really want to do this. If that the case then i do not give a damn." Alex yawned as she laxily tossed three kunais with exposion tags wrap around the handles at the girl. She does not care if it hits or not she wants to see what he does.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime30th April 2012, 9:01 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow, My my, you can assess all that just from my fighting style? He snapped three times as the kunais zeroed in on him. With each snap a cube appeared around the kunai and sealed them away, stopping them from detonating. I have little interest in the prize as well, but as most things are in life, this is about the journey and not the destination. Believe me, I'm going to have one hell of a time on this journey. Cyrus smirked as another cube appeared, this time in a section of the pillar. It sealed away a massive chunk of stone pillar, causing the rest of the pillar to buckle and fall towards the water, along with Alex who had perched herself atop it. He formed hand signs and dipped his foot into the water. An electric current shot through his system and into the water, spreading across the ocean's surface for as far as the eye could see. Cyrus then snapped several more times and suddenly the rest of the pillars dropped into the ocean as well, sinking to the trench. Not only that but the original platform Alex had been on was now sealed away and gone. The only remaining dry ground was the platform Cyrus was standing on. Alex had nowhere to go but into the water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime3rd May 2012, 10:07 am

Alex splash into the murky water as her arms became an impenetrable black-biomass shield. The Shield grew bigger and wrapped around Alex becoming a cocoon. Alex bobbed up and down not really going anywhere since she is trying to buy time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime3rd May 2012, 4:30 pm

Oscar looked at the cocoon and frowned, Well as long as she isn't going anywhere. He shrugged and snapped his fingers, a Co-Ordinate Cube would appear around the cocoon that held Alex and would box her in. He snapped again and watched as the cocoon would be sealed away. However the cube disappeared but she remained where she was, the cocoon still bobbing in the water. Hmm interesting... Cyrus stood on his platform, thinking carefully about his next move. He would have to engage the cocoon and cut her out of it. Once that was done he could probably finish it with some close range fighting. Cracking his neck in preparation bones began to grow from his body as he activated his Dance of the Kameyama. Shaking his hands at his sides Cyrus closed his eyes and whispered, Ready or not, here I come. He launched himself from the platform, flying into the air and coming down on top of the cocoon. His bones grew denser as he fell, his dance of the redwood activating. He slashed downward with one hand and with a bone spike growing from his hand attempted to impale the top of the cocoon and continue downward into Alex's skull. She'd have no idea it was coming unless she could see outside from the cocoon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime4th May 2012, 9:33 am

((OOC:I have forfeit the match, I need to train alex as she is not even battle ready. I know a counter for your attack but im not gana bother since the exams are tomorrow so i have to get ready,Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime5th May 2012, 3:28 pm

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus   Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Center Ring Round 1: Alex v. Cyrus
Page 1 of 1