Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

GFX Shop 101

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:30 pm

Ok so In no way am I saying I'm the best at doing these sort of things but a lot of people seem to think I'm good enough so here it is.

From here on out if you have a request for an image please post here using the template before. Please refraim from PMing me unless I asked you to specificly and simply post here. If its 'suprise' I guess you can PM me but come on really.....why would you want me to make your suprise...

Image Type: Sig/Avatar/Banner/Button/etc
Character to be in it: I'd prefer a name of the char but if you have a specific one you want put it here
Text in the Image: Words Words Words Words Words
Top 3 Fav. Colors: This is incase I'm doing a new background or you say I don't care about font color
Other: This is any other specifcs about it including Sizes/character placement is this supposed to be a love scene of a deaath scene. Anything of the like

Code:

[u][b]Image Type: [/b][/u]
[u][b]Character to be in it:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Text in the Image: [/b][/u]
[u][b]Top 3 Fav. Colors:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other:[/b][/u]

Last edited by Meimu on 21st September 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime17th December 2011, 12:31 pm

~:Showcase:~

GFX Shop 101 VixSigV2_zps248239fc
GFX Shop 101 Temp1_zpsa16aa4e3
GFX Shop 101 Psi1-3
GFX Shop 101 Egrertegrtggh-2
GFX Shop 101 Wefdg-1
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 10:31 pm

all right folks life is calming down a bit for now, So I'll "reopen" this now. I'll post letting you know I've started working on the image and if you dont hear from me again within four days PM me. Otherwise just post here please.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 10:40 pm

Image Type: Sig
Character to be in it: Roxas Kukinorite, FC is Gokudera Hayato from KHR
Text in the Image: Ashes to Ashes
Top 3 Fav. Colors: Red, Black, Orange
Other: Center the character. Maybe have an explosion or something. Whatever you think may fit. If yah need to see something that he's done for maybe some help then read first true fight in the underground arena.

Last edited by Roxas on 8th October 2013, 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 10:45 pm

Image Type: Signature
Character to be in it: Neo T.Arashi and Sine Nomine Memoria
Text in the Image: Um...I' don't know, Something corny like "A clouds Shadow" for Neo and "unnamed memory" for sine.
Top 3 Fav. Colors: For these character - Red (neo-Curse), Blue and Black/White.
Other: Preferably his 16-18 appearance - neo, but whatever is fine. Emphasis on the curse Seal would be nice. Thank you Meim. <3

Last edited by Neo on 1st October 2013, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime1st October 2013, 7:37 pm

Image Type: sig Character to be in it: if possible the there pictures of Raizen Text in the Image: Raizen Denkou. Dedication is Motivation Top 3 Fav. Colors: yellow white blackOther: if possible put the young Raizen in the middle of the picture with the other two I guess on the sides of him if you can have them face each other they can be close up put the name under the pic the other part wherever you see fit and if your putting a background to if can it have lightning in it?
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

GFX Shop 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFX Shop 101   GFX Shop 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFX Shop 101
Page 1 of 1