Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ryuujin's new item and weapon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's new item and weapon Empty
PostSubject: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime16th December 2011, 2:09 am

Weapon Name: Pockets
Type of Weapon:Supplementary, Tattoo
How Many:2 one on each wrist
Appearance:Ryuujin's new item and weapon Lightning_Blade_Creation
Special Ability:This tattoos are actually seals that work like sealing weapons on a scroll that allows the user to seal ninja tools like swords or kunai.The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks" which can be drawn anywhere. Each seal can store a max of 50 items.

Left Hand Seal:38/50
-Nekura
-Kunais x15
-Shurikens x20
- metal thread 10 meters x1
-Fang of the Wicked
-
-
-
-
-

Right Hand Seal:39/50
-Nekura
-Kunais x15
-Shurikens x20
- metal thread 10 meters x1
-Spare Kage hat and robe x2
-
-
-
-
-

Weapon Name:Nekura
Type of Weapon:Sword
How Many:2
Appearance:Ryuujin's new item and weapon KandaSwordMetal
Special Ability: Nekura takes C-rank amount of chakra from the user to create a slice of dark chakra that speed and damage depend on the users rank. i.o.w. D-S rank. The blade can take an A-rank attack without cracking.

Last edited by Ryuujin/Kyoshiro on 17th December 2011, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime16th December 2011, 12:01 pm

Third bllade is approved

Second blade you might wanna wait on Cass or Hat to approve....sounds a little to close to adding in an element

and the seal I would say max of fifty items in each and 10 shuriken counts as 10. The reason why it because A) when sasuke used it it was only shuriken and Tenten's techs require different seals for each item, thats why she carries multiple scrolls
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime17th December 2011, 1:06 pm

Second Blade = a no because one weapons can generally be all broken by S-rank strength apart from Naito clan weapons because they can make SS+. Second the attracting lightning thing unless it is used like a Lightning Rod in which you too will sustain damage then no can't allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime17th December 2011, 5:10 pm

Edited,took out the second sword and made two Nekura instead of one since it was originally for dual wielding.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime17th December 2011, 5:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's new item and weapon   Ryuujin's new item and weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuujin's new item and weapon
Page 1 of 1