Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Demonic brawl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Demonic brawl Empty
PostSubject: Demonic brawl   Demonic brawl Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 12:20 pm

Dante wonder into the rock plain. a plain with no grass just simple brown dirt. "hmm i recived a battle card from hata, it seems he wants a battle." he withdraw his blade as madarao hovers above him "your doing this cause your fighting someone which is the same as you?" dante smirk as he waited for the hata person. "well you could say that, i wonder were he is"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Demonic brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic brawl   Demonic brawl Icon_minitime12th November 2011, 9:44 pm

Tibodico walked into the grandstand, watching and waiting for Hata to come, This should be a good Fight. He sat on the seat closest to the Arena, so that he can hear him speak to himself. Reaching into his weapon pouch he pulled out an apple. Watching the arena entrance for the Fight begin. Hoping that either one would die or even better, they both do.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Demonic brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic brawl   Demonic brawl Icon_minitime13th November 2011, 6:18 pm

Hatarou entered the field and started his magic with turning the ground to sand. He met this one they called dante and he finally found him, Oi! Heard you wanted to fight! Well come one b young one! By the way! The name is Hatarou Shinu, other else known as The Desert Fox! Ok Let's do this! With that he summoned his pet Taraka, Kokya. Yes Master? Am I here to fight again? I hope so! She said as her armor gleamed in the sun and she stared at the boy, Oooh you look so tasty! The Taraka had pierced into Dante's mind and started to charmingly berate him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demonic brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic brawl   Demonic brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic brawl
Page 1 of 1