Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wei Kukichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wei Kukichi  Empty
PostSubject: Wei Kukichi    Wei Kukichi  Icon_minitime10th November 2011, 11:05 pm

Personal Info

Name:Wei Kukichi
Alias: Demon of The Kukichi
Height:6'00"
Weight:185.0
Zodiac Sign:Virgo

Personality:Wei's personality adapts depending on his sorroundings. He is laid back and can fit into any enviroment. He has a somewhat split personality when it comes to combat. The first personality is quite, and hesistant to a fight, but when he is pushed to a certain extent the other personality comes out and he becomes a very aggresive and tends to loose himself. Wei has problems with authority and has motives in the shadows(To avenge the massacre of his Clan and taking revenge against the unknown Shinobi, this taking precendence over everything even his own well being.) Wei does not create bonds or get close to anyone, except one person Taizen Sonozaki who he met when he was a young child. Taizen only one kind to him, Wei looks to him as big brother.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
History:My Clan history is almost completely unknown thus the Village i was born in is also unknown. Myself and the Kukichi Clan moved and settled to Kaosgakure when i was young child. My clan was massacred by an unknown Shinobi(Unknown to Wei he was the Shinobi that massacred his clan. The memories were repressed and forgotten. Only two knew the truth the Kaosgake, and the Shigakage. As a gift Wei was sent to Shigakure with the title Demon Of the Kukichi. Wei knows of his name, but not the meaning only knowing that his clan was massacred.) Started at the accedemy at age eight and completed the accedemy top of my class and became genin six months later. Waited to take the chunin exams until age ten. Passed them later to become a Jonin at age 13. After passing and becoming Jonin i was aloud special permission to leave Shigakure to train(many different Water Style's and Weapons training.) Returned to Shigakure and began to accept solo missions, and began preparing and training to become part of the ANBU black Op's.

Ninja Info

Village:Former Kaosgakure, Presently Shigakure
Clan:Kukichi
Chakra Nature:Water & Earth

Primary Weapon:Wire Kunai(Specially costumized Kunai)

Secondary Weapon:Costimized Chokuto(Name Undicided)

Last edited by Wei on 19th November 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Wei Kukichi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wei Kukichi    Wei Kukichi  Icon_minitime10th November 2011, 11:07 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Wei Kukichi  Empty
PostSubject: Demon Of The Kukichi's Jutsu(WIP)   Wei Kukichi  Icon_minitime19th November 2011, 3:27 pm

Name:Water Style: Prison Of The Water
Classification:Ninjutsu
Class:Offensive & Defensive
Range:Short Range

Description:This technique is used to capture its enemy in a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, for it to be successful. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water, because of this the person imprisoned will begin to drown. Water Style clones can be used for preparation of attack as well if needed. Only few have been able to do so but because of the density of water in the Prison Of Water, the sphere's size can be manipulated smaller to increase the density thus causing physical damage or can be enlarged to lessen the density thus releasing pressure to the imprisoned .

Name:Fire Style: Flame's Of The Senbon
Classification:Ninjutsu
Class:Offensive
Range:Full Range(Long, Mid & Short)

Description:By releasing a huge amount of Senbon with one hand while at the same time exhaling fire-infused with chakra onto them in order to increase the Senbon's destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the fact that Senbon are infused with Fire Chakra nature the Senbon continue to burn until the chakra has completely dissipated regardless of the object or substance it hits.

Name:
Classification:
Class:
Range:

Description:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wei Kukichi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wei Kukichi    Wei Kukichi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wei Kukichi
Page 1 of 1