Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tibodico Tigrania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 3:33 am

Personal Info

Name: Tibodioc Tigrania
Alias: N/A
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Personality: Tibodico is mysterious, he rarely ever trust another, his only friend is Tibarra his faithful wolf companion. Tibodico has dulled most of his emotions like love, hate and pain and he tends to exclude himself from others. He strives to become stronger though he doesn't understand why, he is always either training or watching others way of life. He is lonely, but he prefers it this way as this was all part of his training at a young age. Tibodico does not speak unless necessary, and even then he won’t say much, he is patient but won’t wait for something he doesn’t care for, and he doesn’t care for much. He has lost majority of his memories of his childhood and his training, but his skill comes naturally. Tibodico is calm but fearless, no matter how strong the opponent he fights confident of his upcoming victory.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Tibodico has browish dark hair which is long enough to cover his face (though it is usually kept off and hidden under a hood), he has his mothers English eyes, the rest of his facial features are inherited from his Japanese father, some features could possibly resemble a wolfs. Tibodico is slim but still very toned for his age, he wears a black over sleeveless coat with the collar covering the most of the sides of his face and a lower face mask, on his back is an unknown crest of his clan, the crest consists of a dark grey wolfs head surrounded by a bladed circle. his pants are the typical shinobi trousers followed by his black boots with some additions of his own (e/g pads, and sharp edged area). with him he always carries a sword across his lower back and a chained scythe across his upper back. Even with his natural evasion to others his is seen as quite and attractive figure.

History:Tibodico was born of a secret clan, the name hidden, it was only known by the members and the contractors, the clan was created for one purpose, assassination. All members of the clan were taught how to kill from a very young age, the training was tough and extremely painful, many never live past the age of six. Tibodico was son of the clan Leader and excelled in his education. Tibodico was chosen to go through a special type of training given to only the best of the students, by the age of nine he had become a 'kumori kira’, shadow killer, which means he was a full fledged assassinator of his clan and was now able to go on missions. But during his first assignment his clan was attacked, each and every person slaughtered. An entire clan lost in the past, very few remember them. Tibodico remembers nothing of his clan or past, only the feeling of what he was taught and brief images, the earliest memories are of him aged 11 finding an injured wolf pup, he remembers the strange feeling of belonging when he look at the pup. The pup was nursed and named Tibarra, who is now is faithful companion. Tibodico was found in a forest near a village by and elderly couple who had cared for him and put him in the academy. Now at the age of 14 and graduated from the academy, both of his elderly guardians have passed on. He has done nothing but train for the past year and is now ready to face the world.

Ninja Info

Village: Hakagakure
Clan: Rasidor
Chakra Nature: Lightning

Primary Weapon: Katana (clan), double chained scythe (pending)

Secondary Weapon: 2 kunai, 4 shurikens and a small dagger

Last edited by Tibodico/Toshihiro on 26th November 2011, 5:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 3:33 am

sorry, unable to post an image for appearance due to the 7 day external link rule
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 12:26 pm

Well I like it. and I'm the admin so....Approved.

Only thing though. If you want to be in Shi we are currently experiencing a genin lock cuz the team is full. So you can be a jonin in shi or. would have to be a genin some where else like Kaos,Dipu or Haka. Currently Dipu and Haka are like empty >..> but Kaos has 2 people in it for now so thats your best bet if you want a team. Oh and before I forget You'll have to start at academy but after doing 3 d-ranks you can take your genin exam so its not that bad to start out as one.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 6:23 pm

just something i noticed you only get one chakra nature, your genin you don't get your second till jonin or advanced chakra nature which grants three, your clan only grants eyes so only 1 chakra nature for now
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 9:23 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Well I like it. and I'm the admin so....Approved.

Only thing though. If you want to be in Shi we are currently experiencing a genin lock cuz the team is full. So you can be a jonin in shi or. would have to be a genin some where else like Kaos,Dipu or Haka. Currently Dipu and Haka are like empty >..> but Kaos has 2 people in it for now so thats your best bet if you want a team. Oh and before I forget You'll have to start at academy but after doing 3 d-ranks you can take your genin exam so its not that bad to start out as one.
sure i'll start in the academy i guess
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 9:23 pm

Den wrote:
just something i noticed you only get one chakra nature, your genin you don't get your second till jonin or advanced chakra nature which grants three, your clan only grants eyes so only 1 chakra nature for now

edited
Back to top Go down

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 10:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime2nd November 2011, 11:03 pm

Gengutsu

Spoiler:

NINJUTSU

Spoiler:

Basic

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tibodico on 11th November 2011, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tibodico Tigrania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico Tigrania   Tibodico Tigrania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down