Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Empty
PostSubject: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime13th October 2011, 12:46 pm

(OOC two people against me so you guys don't feel cheated because apparently I'm mad strong >.>)

Sigh....Looks like my past has caught up with me...what do you want? Lexi said stopping suddenly as she realized that she was being I followed much to her disdain. Then again a fight could allow her to test out her new cloak techniques so this might be even more fun than her usual search for her missing ally Saisho..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 7:19 pm

Taizen glides across the air following Lexi. he smiles seeing this could be his chance to test Weather road against someone strong. Hello Lexi how are ya? he gives a warm smile as his feet hit the ground he shoves his hands into his pockets
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 7:29 pm

Oh its you. Taizen. she said with a blank facial expression turning around and tilting her head to the side her arms crossed over her chest as her cloak was in scarf form. What, did I do to deserve your presence? Or could it be your are itching for a fight and thought nothing better than to bother me. she said blinking slowly her voice calm and yet as cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 7:38 pm

Taizen chuckles running his fingers through his hair. wasnt asking for a date....well that sounds like a good idea love the idea of a masked woman....sexy Tai smirks under his mask. but no you guessed right im here for a fight.....hoping you give me one wind chakra gathers at his feet lifting him a foot of the ground. you cant tell me you dont wanna throw down besides i wanna see under the mask he gives lexi a wink before removing wires from his pouch
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 8:07 pm

Hmm? Interesting. Perhaps I can toy with you for a bit. Lexi said to him still folding her arms as she saw him remove wire from his pouch her cloak slipping from just being a scarf into its normal battle mode. Hmm? Not now Neko. I'm going to try another means of combat. she said before looking at Taizen. Hakaigan she said activating her left eye although she did like her old eye better this new one had its perks.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 8:54 pm

lets rumble lightening sparks from his fingers and wires. i wont hold back just because your a woman....beautiful or not he skates towards her making hand seals as the wire is wrapping in his fingers. he take out some kunia and shuriken and throws them at lexi the wires laced in them. Electric magnetic murder!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 9:37 pm

Hmph. Lexi said as her cloak changed into two Cannons and then launched two cloak bullets at Taizen's attack while Lexi spread her wings and flew backward. She then crouched down low on all fours and decided that she would not take him lightly either going first to Nightmare Tail and then to Dream Tail. I'm afraid I do not know how to hold back as well. she said tensing her muscles and creating a crater in the ground due to her A-rank strength.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 9:48 pm

Taizen sucks his teeth taking out more kunia. Jinchuriki......that trouble some.....very trouble some smirks calmlymost woman are The wind around the area starts to pick up clouds darken and thunder rolls. Guess the god king can show you what he can do his chakra starts to cloak the field as the thunder gets louder. Welcome to Weather Road! rain starts to drop down slowly but picks up every few seconds

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 10:34 pm

I see.. Lexi said with a calm voice as her Null cloak turned into tendrils while she began to make her move her Cloak Tendrils flailing around her body as she would then launch forward at blinding light speeds after all she had gotten much much faster instantly closing the distance between her and her opponent and would lunge forward with her fist which due to the tailed cloak had sharpened finger nails and would attempt to hit Taizen while her Cloak Tendrils were there not as an attack but as a defense.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 10:47 pm

Taizen's body sparks from his body as lexi charges at him. he jumps to the side his Spark Breaker jutsu incresing his speed greatly making a gap between them. he snaps his fingers water gathers right in front of and around Lexi's body. Got a case of Pop Fever!? The water forms into as sphere gathering and expanding until it explodes with violent force.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 10:54 pm

That Bubble jutsu. I can copy. Lexi said as she jumped avoiding the trap using her speed and slipping through the gap before the jutsu was completely formed. She flapped her wings before snapping and used Lather Road Trick: Pop Fever making a field of bubbles around Taizen as she had copied her jutsu with her Hakaigan. Like I said. This eye...has its perks. she said as she turned her cloak into Cannons once more and shot a cloak bullet forward which would cause the bubbles to explode prematurely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 11:00 pm

Taizen makes some bubbles to protect him self but he catches the brunt of the damage being blown deep into a crater laying there not moving only groaning.shit....didnt see that.....you got me Taizen smirks painful yet playfully
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 11:34 pm

Smiling in a situation like this? Lexi said as she closed the distance between her and him again using her speed and would rapidly lash out a combination of strikes all at blinding light speed however due to her natural strength each blow would deal A-rank damage due to her Titans Strength as well as Tailed Cloak. You must be either slightly off in the head or suicidal. she said quickly her voice matching the flow of her strikes.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime7th November 2011, 11:49 pm

Taizen laughs as he is getting hit. Laughing? why?. Taizen's face deforms and his body fades. His voice is heard behind her as he says quickly I been told my methods have been a little crazy....so sucidal may be fight Lexi notes she has been punching a boulder and caught in a form illusion . Taizen jumps back wrapping wires around lexi's body. the wind around him picks up violently and lightening sparks around his fingers. i gotta go all out sorry Infinity Atomspheres.......AIR DOOR AND INFINITY SPARK!!! The wind around him forms into a hurricane force twister the only safe zone is where he stands as the wind violentlty carries her around. Taizen throws kunai and shruiken into the twister. Lightining drops from the sky on to the wires the jutus combined effort practically destories the area where Taizen and Lexi fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:36 am

Interesting. Lexi said as she saw her opponent begin to use his powerful jutsu and Lexi began to run, yep run with S-rank speed she manages to outrun or at least run at the speed of the hurricane winds meaning she would be safe from the winds as long as she kept running the kunai however were still a problem but she easily found a solution for them as well as she used Matter Cloak again and started spinning her tendrils like a fan which would cause them to slice up the weapons as they attempted to hit her. Due to her Null cloak the lightning chakra would be assimilated into Neko while Lexi bid her time and began to string along kunai with explosive tags along a wire as she ran and bundled them together...a bit longer and she would make her counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:42 am

Taizens stands at the eye of the hurricane and has yet to see a bloody whrilwind. she is good guess i'll have to get creative rain falls from the sky hard thunder crashing. his passive abitities are now at work. he causes water spheres to gather up in the winds. Pop Fever!! the water spheres explode as soon as they do the wind temp from the hurricane plumps to cold making the explosion of water freeze making a barrage of spikes caught in the winds to skewer Lexi. Just in case that didnt work Taizen had another plan that might work better but now he had to sit and wait
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:50 am

Lexi sighed as she had to deal with even more things attempting to kill her....how...annoying she thought to herself, as she was hit by the ice but they didn't killer unfortunately after all her cloaks were active and having A-rank defenses really helped a lot. Not to mention her soulless Regen advanced in her cloak slowly started to heal up her wounds. Now however she was ready to make her move and made multiple laps around the hurricane and would end up in the air breaking away from it as she had unraveled the stringed kunai as she ran and detonated the explosive tags around the technique. Now the interesting part began as she explosion upset the spiral motion of the hurricane which would cause it to implode upon itself and dissolve away like hurricanes generally do. This was due to the explosion creating heated gas which rose upward taking away the wind that was used to sustain the technique. Science. Is fun don't you think. she said as she had pinned herself to the ground with her claws to prevent movement and then began to fade away using her second tails special ability and would become undetectable to her non sensor ninja opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:57 am

The ice from the hurricane lands on the ground shattering and melting quickly. taizen looks around and sees that she is missing from the area. Taizen smirks as he drops his hands. Cant live with out science in this world like it or not... he knows that he wont see her until last second this would be the moment kill or be killed. wire unravels from his wrist has he drops his kunai. Seems you may beat me this time around...so you going to kill me lady lexi? lets hope this works in my favor or good bye king
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 9:22 am

Lexi wasn't a fool and quickly made hand signs before cutting both of her hands and chakra began to swirl in both of them as she begins to charge her jutsu. Due to the Nibi having been assimilated into Neko they were invisible as well at the moment however once they left her hands they would still not be observable until they exploded but for now she was charging them to get them to maximum strength she wanted to attack him..with style.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 10:11 am

Taizen still couldnt see Lexi this made his stomach turn and flop. He didnt know what else to do in this situation but be cautions he spent his chakra through his jutsu's hoping he can take her down. sadly it was for nothing now not even i sratch from what he can tell. he had to move now and keep moving from what he could tell she couldn't fly but he could. He jumps high into the air using cushions of wind to keep him air born has he traveled wires into the ground. I think i have so juice Thunder rolls again and thanks to Infinity shock His Lightening jutsu bumped up a level. Rise trick: Judgement of Zeus!! with all his wire and last chakra he froms a web around the air. Lightening crashes down and shocks the wire causing a massive explosion destorying the area in order to destroy Lexi

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 10:17 am

Lexi looked up and wondered what was going through Taizen's mind after all why would he think she couldn't fly when she literally had wings growing out from her back it was beyond her really. When she saw him take off into the air she following considering she was faster than him it only took a brief moment to be above him and escape his attack as she knew he was trying to find her and then now a couple of yards above him she revealed herself. Boo. she said flatly her voice in a clear monotone with the perfect straight face as she let go of both of the Erasers both of them being S-ranks and they flew downward becoming undetectable as they left her hands and since they were just small spheres at the moment it would seem as if she had thrown kunai or something else and Taizen wouldn't realize until it was too late Lexi flying even higher into the sky as one would explode covering a 40 foot radius as well as chaining the other one to explode...
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 10:23 am

Get back here dammit. he trys flying up but relizes he has no more chakra as he plumpts from the sky. Shit........this is it he hits the ground hard coughing up blood as he looks up at lexi. one misstep is all it took.....and now he would be killed he just waited for lexi to strike now and end it all
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 10:30 am

The two erasers hit and the area that Taizen once was was "erased" off the surface of the earth a massive yet very deep crater being left in its wake. I think I should change my nickname to black widow, because I always kill my potential mates. Good fight Taizen Lexi said as she ended her bijuu cloak transformation her wings still flapping as she would then take off into the skies.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime8th November 2011, 11:29 am

The area is cold and still only the wind is heard blowing. a little ways away taizen sits in a tree in a forest near by panting on the ground. He trys to laugh but he is still out of breath he just barely go away it was dumb luck he ran as soon as he hit the ground and casted the rise road illusion. Hearing Lexi last words before she left made him laugh. Mate Huh?.....i'll look forward to our next fight Black Widow he gets up his knees shaking body weak it was a long trek to Shi lets hope he could catch a break and some one finds him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.   Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuz I'm bored. 2 v 1.
Page 1 of 1