Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New face in Town [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

New face in Town [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime20th July 2022, 5:54 pm

For the first time in what felt like months. Maximillian had stepped outside his room and into the hallway of the dorm. Truth be told, he was surprised that not one of the instructors or those strange people that were clad in black had forced him to come outside, maybe it was a perk of being a Jinchuriki? Still, it seemed he was finally over that major slump he had found himself in so maybe some fresh air would do him a world of good. Letting out a soft sigh, he would stretch for a bit before sticking his hands into his pockets and passing by the kids loitering in the hallway. He had no real destination in mind, it was just a walk so he could clear his head and contemplate what was next for him. There was a lot to learn and what felt like so little time to get it done. Sure they were at this facility to learn but there were other things he needed to know that was outside the academy curriculum, like information on the frogs for example, and of course the others. "I should act now before it's too late." He said to himself as he continued to wander aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rafar

Rafar

PostSubject: Re: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime21st July 2022, 4:07 pm

For standard-issue garb, Masar thought his boots were quite well made, crisscrossed with leather and cloth to maximize both protection and comfort for long journeys. The boy's brown eyes flickered along their length, studying them with anxious intensity.

The teacher sighed as he watched the young Arashi, leaning back in his chair with his arms folded. "Son, you know I would rather give you more time. You're clearly very bright and you've definitely got the physicality, but I just can't recommend someone for the exams that have so little belief in themselves. I've seen too many young Shinobi get themselves and their teammates because they froze, and I can't willingly expose genin to that danger."

"But-"

"Mr. Arashi. If I don't see some improvement, and soon mind you, I'll have to send you back to your village."

Masar stood silent for several seconds, working saliva into his mouth and trying his hardest to force down the feelings of inadequacy that were bubbling to the surface in droves. ".....Understood sir. I'll be going now."

Desperate for fresh air and solitude, Masar half-ran to the door, whipping it  open with almost vicious abandon. Unfortunately, this was the moment that Maximillian happened to be walking by and, if he wasn't careful, the thick oak door would smack him square in the nose.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime21st July 2022, 4:48 pm

Even though he was deep in thought, his natural reaction would immediately kick in the moment the door swung in his direction. The young boy would easily step to the side to avoid being hit in the face before catching the door with his right hand. His green eyes would shift to the direction of the person who stormed out the door and the first thing that stood out to him was obviously the fact that the boy was much older than him. Was he a genin just visiting the academy? Or was he a janitor or something? Either way, if it wasn’t for the fact that he had stellar reactions he would’ve gotten hit in the face so what he was about to say was completely justified. “You should watch where you’re going. Because if that door had actually hit me, I would’ve kicked you in the face whether you’re a Genin or not.” He said in his usual monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Rafar

Rafar

PostSubject: Re: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime26th July 2022, 1:57 pm

Masar visibly flinched as the door he shoved open was halted in its tracks by one of his fellow students, Maximillian to go by the rumors. Thankfully, he didn't seem to have hurt him, but neither was Masar terribly thrilled about nearly hitting a Jinchurriki in the face right after being threatened with expulsion. The Arashi's amber eyes dropped to the floor

"A-apologies, I didn't mean to almost hit you. I should have been more careful." Masar said, his voice soft. While the Arashi was still a little hazy on exactly what a Jincuriki was, he knew that his older family members viewed them with extreme caution, not unlike how the general forces viewed his own clan's abilites. And in Masar's eyes, anything that made Jounin regard a mere Academy Student with caution was something to be avoided at all costs. The teenager swallowed.

"I don't doubt it, though I doubt you would have had much trouble. Just an academy student over here." Masar quickly said, letting loose a nervous chuckle before closing the door of the classroom behind him. All the Arashi wanted was to wish the last five minutes had never happened, but he figured he should make some attempt at politness.

"My name's Masar Arashi. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime26th July 2022, 2:33 pm

His green hues examined the boy before him from head to toe unable to fathom what he had just said. “You’re an academy student? Aren’t you a bit too old?” He finally said no caring if he would’ve hurt his feelings as it seemed like the boy was just pulling his leg. If he was this old shouldn’t they have deemed him a failure years ago? After all, they were just told if they were to fail the Genin Exams more than once they’d basically be relegated to civilian life, so how is it that this grown man was still an academy student? For the first time in his very short life, he was stumped. “Are you…. Messing with me? I don’t like being messed with.” He said again ignoring the boy’s attempt to get familiar with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New face in Town [Open]    New face in Town [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New face in Town [Open]
Page 1 of 1