Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Bathroom Cleanup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime8th July 2021, 4:40 pm

mission:

Mika had already dealt with a bit of the aftermath of the situation of the mystery meat surprise, and this seemed to be the final bit of work that needed to be done, she was already told she would have a partner for this task, so she was told simply to get the supplies ready so they could do the work. So with that decided... and the state of the washrooms not exactly the best from what she heard, she got herself ready, two pairs of gloves plus extras if needed, a bandana to tie her hair back and keep it from getting in the way, she even made sure her antenna were tucked underneath, which was a strange feeling but she didn't want them getting dirty with this task, She even got large bags to put over her wings so they wouldn't get dirty.

So with all her personal preparations done she grabbed the cleaning supplies from the supply room and headed to the first set of bathrooms, where she spent some time getting the water ready for the mop, as well as making sure the long handled scrub brushes would be up to task, some soaked in the water to make them more pliable so they could scrub certain area's better, while others left dry for harder to clean spots.

With all this prep work done she made sure there was enough extra gear for her partner to wear when they arrived, she even grabbed a pair of aprons to help keep them clean.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 11:16 am

Maximillian had been having issues sleeping recently so when he finally fell asleep he ended up oversleeping which meant he was late for his mission. In truth, his current mood was working against him since he didn’t want to leave his room and if it wasn’t for the fact that he was meeting Mika, he would’ve just went back to bed. “Why did I agree to do this? And when did I start feeling guilty for ditching people.” He muttered to himself before dragging his carcass out of bed and to the bathroom so he could get ready.

This is… disgusting.” Maximillian muttered having entered the public bathroom they were supposed to clean. He would tie his hair in a knot before placing a mask or his face and gloves over his hands before taking a plunger and heading to the first stall. “Sorry, couldn’t sleep and when I did end up getting two hours of sleep turns out I overslept. “He said in his usual emotionless tone as he tried to force the massive crap log down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 3:02 pm

Mika waved when he showed up and as he started on the toilets she started to do the walls of the stalls, the unfortunate souls that ate the Mystery meat clearly suffered, and she was quite glad she covered herself up so well "Don't worry about it, we have a good chunk of time to do the mission, If your having trouble sleeping have you considered a warm meal before bed? or maybe something like music or reading to calm your mind to help you get to sleep?" she said as she worked Sleep was important after all, and not getting enough wasn't going to be good in the lest, it would affect his overall health, which meant his training and school work would be affected, and all of that wouldn't be good at all.

"Try to see if you can get a nap in later okay? Lack of sleep is bad for your health especially with having to Train so many new and different skills, Last thing you need is to mess up doing something important, We can maybe talk to the Medical-Nin later to see if they have any recommendations on easing your sleep if it's a recurring issue if you want?" she asked as she continued to scrub the stall walls taking her time to make sure she got everything, the floor would have to be done last of course.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 9:19 pm

Having finally able to force the massive pile of waste down the toilet, he would grab a toilet cleaner, poured the contents of it inside the bowl, and began scrubbing the stains away. Much like their last mission, he was unsure as to why they were the ones that needed to do this as they actually employed people for this kind of work yet this somehow became a mission? He was starting to think that this was some elaborate ruse for the janitors to get out of work but he wouldn’t say anything about that as yet. “Those are excellent suggestions but the problem with that is, I’ve done all of that. Warm meals and milk before bed, playing soft music to help me sleep, sister reading me bedtime stories it doesn’t work.” He said trying to scrub one particular stain that was on the side of the bowl. “I’m no insomniac by any means as I do have times where I’m able to sleep its just that majority of the thoughts of another keeps me up at nights.” He said having finally managed to scrub the bowl clean before flushing.

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime10th July 2021, 4:39 am

Mika finished cleaning the walls of the stall she was working on, and as she did she nodded to herself and moved on to the next one to allow Maxi to get to the Toilet in the one she just cleaned, this would make the progress faster, and over all lower the time they would be in here, she then started to clean the walls of the next stall as she listened to what Maxi had to say, "Well sorry to hear that, have you considered snuggling something like a plushy? Or getting a pet? Those could help too, I remember growing up we had this cute fluff bug.. I have no Idea what it was called, but it was really docile and loved to be petted and I would fall asleep every night hugging it. It really made my siblings mad cause it preferred snuggling with me over any of them" she said with a giggle remembering the soft fuzzy bug, but at Maxi clarified what was keeping him up she thought to herself and then answered, "Well why not try distracting yourself from them by building stories in your head? that might help?" she offered as she continued cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 10:53 am

Even though he had just finished one toilet, he was already tired of his job and wanted to quit. Most things didn’t faze him in life due to his stunted emotional growth but this was horrific, he had heard the rumors about some instructor trying some secret recipe that caused this mess but what on earth was in the food to make such a horrible mess? He’d make his way to the bathroom sink and splashed some water on his face to try and wash the feeling of dread off him before going back into the stall to finish the cleaning by getting a mop and wiping it out before going into the next stall. “I see. Well, I’ll try it out both suggestions. Did they ever find out what was it that the instructor fed these people?” He said changing the conversation as nothing she suggested would work due to the influence the demon had on him but he wasn’t going to drag it on by telling her it wouldn’t work.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 11:56 am

Mika continued to wash the stall walls, getting everything off them and once that was done she did the doors as well.. she really didn't want to know how that happened.. but as she worked her partner spoke up just as she finished cleaning the doors to the stalls. Looking over it seemed he has started to mop the floor, nodding she would then grab one of the floor scrub brushes to lift anything the mop couldn't clean. Though his question was a good one she had to think about it for a moment to see if it was ever mentioned and it technically was.. sort of "All he told them was it was called Mystery meat surprise... I don't think I would trust a meal called that to be honest.. but maybe it smelled and looked better then the name would imply? Or they really didn't want to offend the Instructor by simply refusing..." she said as she scrubbed the floor lifting the harder to clean stuff for the mop to get once he started past the more dirty sections.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 3:10 pm

Opening the second stall it would be, unfortunately, in worse shape than the last. Taking a moment to compose himself he would grab his trusty plunger and began plunging away. He started getting annoyed at the fact that no matter how hard he tried it wouldn’t go down the damn drain. He would stop plunging for a moment to gather himself before grabbing it again and this time using his actual strength to force it down the toilet. With that finally done he would grab the brush and the soap and began cleaning the toilet bowl before flushing it. “Mystery huh?” He muttered to himself as he finished wiping out the stall. “They’re all idiots for eating mystery food. I would say it serves them right but I’m the one cleaning their mess.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 3:57 pm

Mika had some trouble as she was trying to scrub some... stuff.. off the floor, it seemed to have hardened a bit but she worked at it, and finally she sighed and pressed down harder using more of her strength and she could hear the handle of the floor scrubber creak from the strain she was putting on it as she scrubbed the spot with as much strength as she thought the brush could handle, and finally if came off, and with a few more quick brush strokes she worked it to the floor drain and continued to do the rest of the floor making sure to get as many chunks as she could off the floor... in fact getting all of them off since they needed to get this place clean, with a lot of protesting creaks from the brush handle "Well I know I wouldn't eat something someone called a 'mystery food' cause... I don't know about you but I like to know what food I am eating before I eat it.." she said as she took a moment to looked around for anything she could have missed, and not seeing anything she simply grabbed the mop for one more go over with soapy water to get the floor totally clean "and I think after this I will be making extra sure of that" she said with a smile and a light hearted laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 5:19 pm

Letting out a sigh he would whip the sweat off his brow in the sleeve of his shirt making sure his face was nowhere near the gloves. Luckily for him, one of three of the stalls were in dire shape so now he only had one stall left and thankfully it wasn’t in a bad condition like the others, and by bad condition, he meant there wasn’t a gargantuan pile of shit inside waiting to greet him. Trying his best not to throw up he would throw cleaner in the bowl and began scrubbing away trying his best to get every crevice and corner to ensure that it was clean as a whistle. Once that was done he would flush the toilet before pouring more cleaner inside it. “Right? But I can understand that some kids would accept anything an adult in this academy would feed them `so you can’t really blame them. The adults on the other hand.” He trailed off as he began to scrub the walls of each stall as they weren’t that dirty and once he was finished he would place a couple of toilet bowl deodorizers in each bowl before removing his gloves. “Yeah, that wasn’t a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 5:53 pm

Mika was quite thankful she had thought to put her Antenna under her Bandana, especially as she finished mopping the floor to leave it nice and clean, looking far better then it had before they started, the stall walls had also been fully cleaned, and the toilets were just getting finished thanks to Maximilian, and as she took the time to clean the windows, she listened to his reply as she ran the Squeegee over then to make sure they were properly cleaned, "Yeah, and you would think some of them would be able to resist what's basically poison by the looks of things" she said with another laugh as she flew back down to the floor, the task done as she looked over the now spotless bathroom and nodding with a bright smile "there we go all done... and it even smells better in here" she said happily as she took the supplies out and looked to Maxi "I can go report the job is done, you go get some fresh air after all that okay?" she said as she took off all the cleaning gear leaving her in her usual outfit and allowing her to stretch her wings and antenna before grabbing the things and heading off to make the report and put the supplies away waving to Maxi as she left.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 3:39 pm

Approved: 500xel and 1 Free D rank each person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bathroom Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathroom Cleanup   Bathroom Cleanup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathroom Cleanup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Republic Academy-
Jump to: