Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Empty
PostSubject: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime31st May 2021, 5:42 pm

Skelmar had finished his mission and was heading towards the Shinto compound within Kohaigakure as there was an appointment in place with the clan leader to get his new hive. His plans were to gain a new Jasasori hive in particular the variant of the Emorpor Jasasori as this would boost his fighting capabilities tremendously as he would see it. "Everything should be in place. I should be able to easily meet with the clan leader and then request the hive I wish then proceed with having it implanted."

His feet moved one in front of the other as he continued down the street taking a few lefts and rights before arriving to the entrance of the compound. before entering he noticed two guards posted that normally did not live at this particular compound and were generally part of the team of guards the Clan leader had around him. "Ive come to see the Clan Leader if one of you could proceed to inform him I have arrived." he spoke his words more like a matter of fact rather than a request as he sat down in the main clearing of the compound waiting to be summoned by the Clan Leader.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime2nd June 2021, 11:49 am

It was unfortunate but due to the vote occuring the leader of the Shinto Clan was not within the clan compound at the moment. Instead the council would be the ones so receive him and the others who wished the same request. One of the council members would speak up with the traditional silk robes denoting that he was the elder of the Jasasori Branch and thus the most senior of the elders since the Chimera Ant elder had passed away during the Bijuu attack. "So you all are the latest batch to request variant species... Please state your names and the requirements you've completed as well as proof of this." he said and one by one they would do so. Other than Skelmar it seemed that one from each of the branches had come forth this day though when it got to his turn the elder would recognize him as a member of his branch. Still he would let the boy speak as it seemed he didn't realize that there were a way of doing things within the clan that he had tried to bypass.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime2nd June 2021, 12:03 pm

Requirements, what was this about? To Skelmar this Elder he know of in name only, however never met as he usually resided in the compound found in dipu along with the Clan Leader. The top figure for the Jasasori that he knew of never had a kind eye towards Skelmar either so it wasn't unreasonable for him to have failed to learn of any requirements for the variation of Jasasori he wished for. Skelmar had been under the impression that since he was one of the few born with the Jasasori it would be easy to obtain a variant of his original hive since he never learned about the requirements until this day.

"Elder." he would start off with accompanied by a regal bow before continuing  "My name is Skelmar, as for these requirements do forgive my lack of knowledge as it seems I was never informed of any requirements to acquire a variation of the Jasasori, I was under the assumption that since I was born with a Jasasori Hive it was simple to acquire a variant. If it isn't too much trouble could you impart the knowledge of what is required so that I know for the future when I apply for it again?" Skelmars eye never did leave the elders after the bow and simple anger toward the residing Elder in Kohai could be found before fading to indifference.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 5:18 pm

The elder would sigh as the the Kikaichu elder chuckled, and the others would look at Skelmar as if he were stupid, still his lack of knowledge needed to be corrected. "I see while your parents should of informed you, it seems that it falls upon me to educate you. Advanced hives such as Emperor Jasasori require specific requirements to gain approval to integrate them within your body. This is to ensure that the clan member is capable of handling them." he said while pulling out a scroll and writing the various requirements before handing it over to Skelmar. "When you've fulfilled one of them come back here. he said with those who had received their advanced variant snickering in the background until a look from the Jasasori elder silenced them.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 5:39 pm

Skelmar looked over the list that was handed to him before responding to the Elder. "I appreciate this information Elder, however I must correct one thing you have said. The one in charge in the information i received was the second elder of the jasasori since both my parents were non combative as I'm sure you know my mother is faunus and my father remained a civilian due to his body being unable to host any hive thus they could not provide me with the specifics of how to gain an additional hive."

While Skelmar could hear the snickering of the childish lot around him he simple looked over them with an indifferent glace before the Elder had silenced them with his own. "I sincerely appreciate this education Elder and I will return when I have cleared a necessary requirement." Skelmar bowed respectfully towards only the Jasasori Elder before turning around to go complete a needed requirement to be allowed his Emperor hive. "I'll return soon Jasasori Elder."

/skelmar exits in a royal fashion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive   Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinto Event: Granting of an additional Hive
Page 1 of 1