Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime28th May 2021, 8:03 pm

Shinsō-ryu:

Misc. Samurai Exclusives:

Last edited by Sid on 18th June 2021, 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Name Change)
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime1st June 2021, 12:07 pm

Tenmetsu Rework
Samurai Tenmetsu:

Reaper Tenmetsu:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 4:02 pm

Shinso-Ryu, change the fighting style to B-rank. Also change the scaling from Rank to Tier Level. for instance Naked Eye, Max would be +5 Tier Levels not S-rank =.=. The other types of Visionw ould be like 1 Tier Level Higher not 1 Rank.
When you make that change, the rest of the techniques of that style are fine.
Samurai Hijutsu - Asauchi, the Shallow Hilt: That name is reserved for use with the Bionic Path. On a mechanical sense it would have to be Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu not Fuin. It's a shapeshifting of the blade not a sealing of it. It being a passive would have to change to supplementary. Ultimately it's...not something I would approve as it's a D-rank seal to make...disarming impossible except through seal? When you could just seal it away normally to prevent that? But you also want to still be able to use the sword? It definitely wouldn't be possible with a D-rank technique.

Haven't checked the other techniques or the Tenmetsu Rework. So give me a while.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime18th June 2021, 11:07 pm

The Shallowed Hilt doesn't physically stop disarming. It conceals the nature of Samurai Swords so that a person without the right counter techniques can't look at their blade and go "Oh that's a Samurai Sword, focus that". And it's a form of transformation, but made semi-permanent through a Blood-based Seal so that it doesn't need to be applied every topic the user is in.

Also I will be revisiting the techniques of Shinso-ryu with chakra prices in the future, because I have a fighting style I wanted to make for them specifically based on what was revealed about the Suisho Kido (after I finish making said Kido tho)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime18th June 2021, 11:20 pm

Just remove the seal bits, because if you wanted a sustained transformation all you'd need to make it would be a Ninjutsu, could have a duration dependent on rank or concentration or something.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime7th August 2022, 2:52 pm

The Tenmetsu are approved for now
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime9th September 2022, 4:50 pm

Suisho Exclusive
Bakudo:
Hado:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime3rd November 2022, 5:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]   Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phenomenal Bladework [Shou's Jutsu]
Page 1 of 1