Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dipu Resort Suites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime18th January 2021, 10:42 am

It pays to be a member of the Guardian Shinobi. Quite literally, it was one of the best jobs out there. The amount of money that you could get was very good, and even then, you would be able to get a nice discount on certain trips. For Gado, since he was already in town to visit akira preciously, he decided to stay in one of Dipugakure's famous hotels. He also had some extended family here, so it was good to see them while he was on his little break.

"Wonder how kozzen's doing? Ah, whatever, I'm pretty sure that guy is doing his own thing. "

He was the one person he didn't have to worry about, so Gado figured he was fine. Akira looked like he kept himself busy with work, so far his team was alright in Gado's opinion.

"Hm....it's a pretty nice place here in Dipu."
Dipu Resort Suites 7ad1d1fb863e9d5b23f917fa6a6301ef_400x400
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime18th January 2021, 12:23 pm

Qeynan was enjoying their time off. After Praise transferred teams and Seran dropped off the face of the planet, they had decided to put in for a little leave from active duty. Truthfully, they had persuaded a few people in Logistics to have it go through because who in their right mind would give a Genin vacation time? It had worked and they had then the time to visit other villages, see all the Republic had to offer.

They had just arrived in Dipu, ready for a nice day at the beach. Maybe bask in the sun a bit while they worked on a few new puppet designs. They situated their things in the room they booked in the resort then changed into a swimsuit. The wedges of their sandals clicked on the tile of the resort floor as they walked through the lobby, but their eyes landed on a blonde head of hair as they walked, and they stopped in their tracks.

Gado Kurogane. Race: Hybrid, Ninja apparent, Nova assumptive. Kekkei Genkai: Capable; Dead Bone Pulse and Transformation. Affinities: Psionic and Life apparent, Water and Blood assumptive. Rank: Unknown at present, though passed the Chunin Exams. Qeynan's mind moved extremely fast as it brought images and information from the exams they had watched to the forefront. Perfect recall was a gift, at times. Qeynan walked over to Gado, a canvas bag on one arm while the other reached out to tug gently on his sleeve "Hi, Gado right?"

Qeynan:
Outfit (Though with a bigger hat and a purple top):
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime18th January 2021, 5:09 pm

With Gado being pulled, he blinked a few times as he looked at the shorter person that approached him. It seemed very much like one of the people who were also enjoying the resort from how they dressed, but she was pretty anyway. It almost made Gado wonder how she was able to even know what his name was? Did he become famous or something? But he didn't do anything yet, or did he?

"Does she know about my super-secret literature choices and she's trying to blackmail me or something?"

Gado tried not to be suspicious, but he was still rather shocked that she knew who he was.

"H-hello! Ahh, I'm sorry but have we met somewhere? You know my name but, I'm not too sure if we met before. But if we did, sorry!"

He tried not to stare at her outfit, but besides being pretty, her shape around the sides was peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime18th January 2021, 5:23 pm

Qeynan could sense Gado's heightened brain wave activity, and they weren't even focusing on that sense. That usually was a sign of powerful emotions, which they assumed would be nervousness given how the blonde responded to Qeynan' presence. A small smile graced their lips "You're adorable." They giggled lightly and adjusted their hat a bit so the brim wasn't falling over their eyes "No we haven't met, I watched you participate in the Chunin Exams and I never forget...well anything."

He wouldn't make a bad mate. Our combination of skills could make a rather impressive child...plus he's cute, and doesn't everyone want attractive babies? Qeynan gave Gado a once over as they thought to themselves, their head tilting to the side. Of course, their thoughts came blindly fast so there was no lag time between what they had just said and what they were planning to say next, even though they had formulated an extensive plan in that gap "I can guess you're here to relax too, yes? I know we aren't really acquainted but what would you say to a little lunch on the beach? I brought picnic things."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime18th January 2021, 8:44 pm

"Ahh adorable....me?"

She thought he was adorable, that was a good thing right? Gado had to be careful at times, he was still representing the guardian shinobi with his actions and he didn't want to appear foolish or weak. At the very least, for the sake of his job, he won't talk about work too much. That was fair, right?

"I didn't think I was that memorable with so many talented ninja. If I was to mention a few names like Seiko, Elias, or stuff like that, everyone remembers them. So the fact that you remember me at all, makes me a little happy. Thank you, someone was watching me when I tried my best. "

She was also offering food, so that was a good lure for Gado to come along.

"Well, I mean I wouldn't want to be a bother.....but if you insist!"

He didn't mind . I thought that was tagging along anyway. but didn't want to seem too excited about food. Sure, it was like he was a glutton, but didn't want to embarrass himself.

"I am here on vacation, but I ultimately ended up picking this place because it feels like it's summer all the time. I thought that was pretty cool....oh....wait. It's only appropriate for me to remember your name then, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime26th January 2021, 2:50 pm

Qeynan motioned towards the outside and started walking, expecting Gado to follow "My name is Qeynan, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." They gave a Gado a smile as they walked "I don't know how much a compliment me remembering you is. I don't really...forget anything. If I focus hard enough I can perfectly recall memories from years and years ago. But I do find you interesting, and that's definitely a compliment." Qeynan walked down from the resort to the beach, a few people lounging here and there along the shoreline.

Qeynan found a beach umbrella that was unoccupied and decided this was a good a place as any to set up "Give me a moment." They set down their bag next to the umbrella and lifted their hands, taking a deep breath as they did. Then their hands started to move in precise, flowing motions, the items around responding to an unspoken instruction. The umbrella opened wide, a bundle that unfurled itself into a beach chair positioned itself in the newfound shade, a blanket flattened out next to the chair and a few containers of food landed on the cloth surface softly. Once they were done, Qeynan moved to sit on the chair "I hope you don't mind sitting on the blanket? I don't have an extra chair."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime27th January 2021, 2:55 am

"Qeynan, that's an interesting name. You shared it with me too, I figured that you were going to be mysterious because you have such a special gift. "But for a person that is unable to forget anything, it made Gado want to know a little bit more about Queynan as well. "So that would also count towards the bad memories, right? Wouldn't you say that it's hard sometimes to remember those memories too? Not to pry or anything, but I do hope that's not the case. Besides, I have the perfect remedy for it if so, just making a lot more good memories so it outweighs the bad, like meeting a new person." Or at least, Gado hoped for himself to be considered as a good memory.

As Qeynan started to set things up and Gado sat down, he looked around the good himself and wondered what he should sample first.

"I'd want to know more about yourself? Did you get promoted as well or are going to do the chunin exams? Or maybe something more personal like, how come you have such a beautiful picnic by yourself? I looks like you can take great camera photos of you doing this, kind of like a model sort of. Wait, are you some famous ninja model?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 12:07 am

Qeynan smiled as they pulled their bag onto their lap and began to pull out little wrapped bundles "You know, when you ask a lot of questions in a rush like that it's kind of endearing." Qeynan seemed to find what they were looking for in a small container, opening it to reveal ripe strawberries. They pulled one free and took a small bite, chewing thoroughly and swallowing before speaking again "I would agree meeting new people can be a good kind of memory, if they're the good kind of people. I've felt more flattered by you in less than a half an hour of knowing you than I've ever felt by anyone else so yes, this will be a good memory I think."

They finished their strawberry before offering one to Gado "But yes, I do remember all the bad. I just lock them away so I remember them a little bit less. It's somehow easier to forget about things when you always remember them, as weird as it sounds. Easier to ignore, maybe is a better way to say it." Qeynan's smile quivered a bit before they distracted themselves with another strawberry "I didn't participate in the exams and I don't know if I will, to be honest. Still figuring that out. I'm here alone because I often do things alone, though, not because I'm a model or anything." Qeynan laughed, a light and sweet sound "Though I am glad you think I'm pretty enough to be so. Tell me about you, Gado. What brings you here all on your lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 2:38 am

"Oh, sorry. I forgot, if you remember everything, you might remember all of these questions I asked you. I wouldn't want to fill you up with anything crazy, b-but...it means a lot that you consider a meeting with me worth remembering. "

He was a little embarrassed, but Gado was happy to meet this person as well. Taking the strawberry, Gado gave it a small sniff and ate it as soon as he determined the ripeness of it.

"This is very good, did you grow these yourself or went to the market to get them?"

He was trying to help with changing the subject since he noticed a little bit of a disturbance in Queynan, rocking the boat wasn't something he wanted to do.

"Were, you were alone, but not anymore. It'll be nice to make some more fun and pleasurable memories to block out all of the yuck. On top of that, you won't have to train alone either. I'm no expert, but if I can survive the chunin exams, maybe I'll be a little bit useful to you?"

Having no one as support was probably the worst, Gado wouldn't want that for anyone, especially if it was something he experienced himself.

"Yeah, you're very pretty. The perfect model for one of my makeout paradise collections. They hosted a junior writing contest and I won, so i'm able to write short story spinoffs from time to time. But for me being here by myself. Well, I had no one to go with. Every one of my former friends either didn't graduate, or they did and became too busy. I figured that I would get homesick, but I gave my room up to a younger sibling, so I decided to stay at the resort instead. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dipu Resort Suites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipu Resort Suites   Dipu Resort Suites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dipu Resort Suites
Page 1 of 1