Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 5:36 pm

A roar of fury left Grimm though it was weakened by him hacking out a cough afterwards, why didn't these fools know when to surrender? He was here for the big fish, not these fucking minnows! He kept the blood from his cough in his mouth and spat it out at the standing thug's face as he attempted to move in with the spear. He didn't think he needed the distraction but it never hurt. His hand then snapped out, grabbing the spear just behind the head and angling it down, either trying to rip it from the thug's hand or just angle the stab downwards with his superior strength so that the guy ended up stabbing the other one that was on the floor in the throat.

His free hand still held his katana though and he stepped in, swinging it to cleave through the thug's chest, starting up another weapon chain. There was a missing link of energy within his body and he was going to fulfil it with the blood of these fools. Although he did have something else he needed to do. He turned his head slightly so he could look at Hadyn out the corner of his eye. "If you're here to steal my bounty you can fuck off or die, if you're here for the killing then feel free to get stuck in but I get dibs on loot. If there's any guns you can have them though, hate the things, blackpowder fucks my lungs." He grunted out before starting to march towards the barricades. If he reached them without anything additional happening he'd grab a table and flip it forwards to open a hole in the barrier.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mikasa

Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2021, 10:33 pm

Weiss took to absorb the sea of corpses resting across the floor. Upon scanning the room, she would begin to notice the fresh scent of blood escaping from the fallen foes bodies. "I guess whomever was here, is still around somewhere" the bounty hunter muses, as she wanders about the room attempting to locate anything worth value. "Surely there should be something that I could salvage for spar parts to use, and make something out of it." She thought to herself, as she would walk over the bodies that were lying around like decorations.

During her investigation, an unloaded gun began to catch the bounty hunters eye. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing this. Not that it would matter since you're dead anyway" The bounty hunter gathers the flintlock and began rubbing off the the blood stain that covered the gun. "Man, what a good looking gun." Her eyes would absorb the rifles magnificent design, as she firmly held the flintlock within her right hand. "Although, I may not have much experience with guns, maybe I'll just keep it and use it for something else." As she finishes what she needed to do in the room. "Now then, wouldn't wanna miss the rest of the show" she snickers, deciding to head towards the direction where all the commotion would be at. If she were to travel to the source of the noise, then maybe she could meet this bloodlusted fiend.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 7:42 pm

As she picked up the Flintlock she would also spot the ammunition for it along the ground, but more importantly being so close she would spot something that looked a bit out of place. It seemed to be some sort of trap door, it seemed that there was a way out of the building but perhaps due to them being attacked none of the ones could use it to escape before they were slain. Now things got a bit trickier, she could go to the commotion sure and join her fellow bounty hunters in their violence or she could explore this trap door and see wherever it lead or more precisely see if they hid anything interesting in a place out of sight. Ultimately it was up to her, she could either head upstairs were she would see Haydn watching as Grimm fought against four thugs and then capitalized on an opening to kill two of them while swiftly moving forward. Or she could open the trap door and see the it led to a cellar which from an initial glance seemed to be linked to some sort of tunnel judging from the sound of wind and the flickering lantern lights.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mikasa

Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 11:59 am

Gathering the remaining ammunition that has been left behind by a band of defeated cannon fodder. She could still feel the delicate smell of fear stemming from those that fell at the hands of someone reeking of bloodlust. "Whoever was here, they sure didn't leave any deserts for me." She sighs for a brief moment, while inserting the ammunition inside the chambers of the flintlock. "A part of me wants to find this intriguing fellow, but.." The bounty hunter pauses for a moment, as she began shifting her heads towards a trap door nearby. Her curious flared up at the sight of the trap door. "Now i wonder why such a door is here, could possibly mean a unique set of goods is stashed inside. Though, i shouldn't keep my hopes up, cuz it might end up being a waste of my time. The bounty hunter ponders in her decision, and came to a conclusion. After lifting her left knee from off the ground, she began heading towards the trap door.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th July 2021, 7:45 am

"What? Oh no, I'm not here for the bounty or killing, I'm looking for my idiot crewmates. Continue on with your massacre." Hadyn didn't seem to be all to fazed by Grimm's savagery, more concerned with scanning the room about with quick eyes. Curiously enough, light tear tracks made their way down Hadyn's cheeks, glowing an unnatural blue, as he looked about. It was highly unlikely that there would be anyone with the capability of picking up his use of Siddhi, though on the off chance there was someone they would notice concentric circles appearing within his irises as he called upon Answer Talker to gather information on the individuals in the room and to track their movements "I'll help you kill the rabble and you'll tell me if you've seen them running around. On your left." Hadyn swung around to Grimm's left side, holding out his hand as a gun barrel slid out of his palm, firing off a shot directly at the head of one of the spear-wielding swabbies. He didn't seem to pay much mind to Grimm's dislike of firearms.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 4:42 pm

Grimm's actions would end up having the effects he desired as the blood spat into the thugs eyes would be enough to result in him him losing control of where his spear was ending up which ended the life of his poor comrade. He would still be trying to wipe his eyes with his free hand when he was dealt a cut to the torso sending him to the ground bleeding and writing in pain. Grimm's brief moment of distraction would cost him however, as the two gunner's in the back had finished reloading and they would let off shots which would hurtle through the air at D+ speeds. Hadyn's Answer Talker would allow him to glean information from the bunch of swabbies with him learning that all of them lacked any physical conditioning above E. In short none of them were their match, and most of them would gladly flee if they weren't sure that Grimm was attempting to kill them all. This fear would spike when they saw one of them behind cover pop his head up only to get shot in the face by a hand-cannon. The shot would pierce his eye causing him to drop to the ground with the other thug next to him screaming in fright.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile her journey below would reveal a a small room with a chest partially embedded in the right wall, which continued on to what seemed to be a tunnel. It was pretty dark however and if she had closed the trapdoor after her, she wouldn't be able to see much of anything. If she decided to search the chest she would notice a map which seemed to denote something being buried at Victory Island. Perhaps by following the tunnel she could find their way off the island, as smugglers and traffickers typically had their own hidden ports to avoid privateer presence.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 6:30 pm

"Hn... Seems fair." Grimm grunted in response to the apparent child, at the very least the little shit knew how to use a gun. When the other two popped up from their barricade, Grimm stepped forwards and spun in a circle, his blade whistling out. Any nearby swabbies would be carved up and the two bullets would be deflected away from him, likely striking the ground or walls. He then used that spinning movement to transition straight into a Typhoon Turn.

He'd dash up to the next barricade and leap over it, swinging his sword at one of the gunner's faces as he jumped before landing and twisting around into an upwards slash to cleave through the second one. Should he be successful he'd immediately start moving towards the stairs up to get to the real meat of this feast, leaving the rest of the swabbies for Hadyn to deal with.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2021, 11:37 pm

Hadyn watched as Grimm dispatched more of the swabbies, all he really could do considering that his hand cannon was a one and done for the most part. He slid the barrel back into his palm just in time for Grimm to slay the two gunmen and take off up the stairs, much to his surprise. The bluenette walked around to the dead gunmen in the room, picking up their P.A.s and checking them to see if they were usable, hoping to find at least two that he could take along with him while also picking up one of the swords the others had dropped. While he moved about the room, he spoke "I am as amenable to killing as my friend" He motioned to the upstairs "But I'd rather not dirty myself today. So I'll spare you, just this once. It's your choice: run and live or stand and die." Hadyn would wait for them to make their choices, either preparing to fight if they decided they wanted to throw their lives away or using his own Typhoon Turn to follow Grimm up the stairs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2