Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 7:17 pm

Oran and Richi at first just watched yet another fight going on, the Captain clapping her face in to her hand. "... Ok I know I said some crew of Beasts rock up and cause trouble... I seriously wasn't talking about me!" she cried out at nobody in particular. With a sigh she gave Richi's arm a squeeze and continued on. They were close as they witnessed a brick thrown, and Oran was about to throw herself in, when a large guy caught and just... launched it back. Nice. The Captain shook her head, having hoped to get away from all this mess. Except...

"O-Oran!" Richi grabbed the Zakiyoshi's attention as one of the crowd had turned on her. And that was a nope.

"Leave my baby girl alone!" Not the best words, but it got the message across as she delivered a punch to the young man who tried to pull her future Doctor away from her side. "Looks like it's another fight Richi, you good?" Now prepared, the Leech girl nodded and joined in the brawl. With Oran being more accustomed to combat, she took the front line of the duo, still observing how Richi fought to get a better idea how she would work on her skills. "Hey big guy! Maybe don't aim to kill 'em, kay? Beasts got enough of a bad rep here!" she just assumed he wasn't from around here. He looked a little fishman out of water.

Spoiler:

~~

Meanwhile Brig immediately recognised the ship and began moving towards, when Yoshua halted her, staring down the man with the hammer. "Excuse me Sir. You appear to have our ship." The young man was refined as ever as he looked down the man with the hammer. He ran a hand through his hair, and tucked his hands in to his pockets. "It seems there has been some sort of mix up. My companion and I hit a bit of a storm on our way in and were shipwrecked... only our ship seems to have found it's way here." Both turned towards a commotion, and Brig smirked, knowing it was likely Oran was out there causing trouble. Again.

"Yeah. And I got plenty of repairs that need doing to my ship." Brig herself aimed to stand herself as tall as she could, a rather broad and tall girl herself. She didn't want to exactly perform a Kyojin Shift here. But she was prepared to if it meant getting out quicker.

"And there are some rowdy sorts outside. We would very much like to get back out on to the waves before the rabble delays us any longer." Whilst it was a lot of bluffing, Yoshua knew to blend in bits of truth. Like they were in fact looking to get away from the crowd and the fights. He just secretly was talking about the non-Beasts.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2021, 1:36 pm

Bardie simply folded his arms, sort of uninterested in what was going on. To be honest, the problem was that there was too much going on and with the way that his short attention span worked, it was the same as nothing really happening at all to him. Unless stuff started blowing up all around him, Bardie already wrote it off as just another day. " off..." But that was before the protestors started trying to attack Bardie. With D- rank speed and strength, he just simply moved out of the way and gave them the occasional Bitch slap.

"yeah, this has gotten out of hand. Hey wrap it up and go home people, some of us have work in the morning. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 1:00 pm

Watching the area was a must and one thing was for sure before the fight broke out was that they were out numbered and with a handful of civillians he would have to do most of the work in ending this fight. Benn would spread his wings and use them to increase his range simply aiming to plow straight through the group of oncoming enemy's he would use all his strength and not waver in stomping on people or so he thought he would be stopped from the idea of killing the humans once a small pirate women would advise him on not killing the people; and it was true it seemed this whole ordeal would simply make the entire situation worse for the group of beast inhabiting the island.

Benn would bat anyone that came near him with a slant kick his feet were stronger and even though he was no longer aiming to kill he intended to injure as much as possible. He would take a small breath choosing not to move any long instead scan the area he would notice them fairly quick people moving faster than normal and some though moving at E rank speeds seemed to welcome the fight.....pirates.

Benn would lift up from the ground and give himself a better look at everything he would try and gauge if this lot was a crew and if they had a ship or not he would fly back down toward the girl who had gave him the advice of non lethality and land on any enemys accosting her before introducing himself midst combat,

"My name is Benn Beckman fellow pirate and i am a helmsman without a crew where is your captain?"

Tiers:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 9:28 pm

Well it seemed like these hateful people just didn't know what they were getting into as the combination of Bardolf's smacking, Benn's wild attacks, Oran's beautiful legs and Richi backing up the protestors the dock workers would swiftly get overwhelmed. Thankfully Oran had convinced Benn not to kill anyone as while the Privateers would probably be called at least none of them would have murder attached to their bounties. The protestors would look at the scene before some of them would get cold feet and run away the others actually staying to try and maybe stabilize some of the dockworkers so their beat up conditions wouldn't cause them to bleed out or anything like that. Either way they all had taken a couple of licks themselves and wouldn't be in much of a condition to fight anymore so the warehouse was no longer barred from entry.

Within the warehouse should they choose to enter they would stumble upon the current scene with Bridgette and Yoshua talking to the three Dock Heads. "Oh this thing is yours huh? Well it's impounded right now so how much you want for it. Since by the law of our island it's our property now." The Zireh said adjusting his sledgehammer while his comrades would stop working on the ships they were dismantling and then dropping to the ground. "50,000 Niikos? That's a nice fair price right?" The Human next to him had rather long legs, they were easily twice the size of his body actually it was quite odd if one was being honest while the last who was a Nova woman with a crew cut and a face that had obviously seen some fights would just giggle ominously in the background.  

Bounty Calculation Pending:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 12:48 pm

Oran watched the big guy just flying up and slamming back down, unfurling wings to throw the assholes away. She couldn't help but smirk at that, driving a foot in to the chest of some guy that made another grab for Richi and shoving back as hard as she could to send him falling backwards and knocking over others like pins. "Benn, huh? Well that's easy to remember," She finally said as the asshole dockhands were starting to get the message. Still, she kept up a defensive posture to make it oh so clear she was not going to back down to bullies. "... Name's Fire." Her pseudonym, just for those she didn't fully trust yet. Something she used often to aim to keep her real name secret, just as her mother had once done. "This here's my darling little Richi." The young leech faunus who was more just looking after the protestors peeked back around with a bright childlike smile and waves. "We're members of the Tempests. Two of four." She was still debating dropping the knowledge that she was the captain, especially when if she wasn't careful she could make the job of Yoshua and Brigitte harder. As it seemed they were free, she finally dropped her arms and turned to Benn. "You look a capable guy with a lot of strength, fancy giving two cute girls a hand getting their ship back?" She didn't even wait for a response, just turning and heading towards the main entrance to the docks to find the rest of her crew.

Inside Yoshua scoffed at the idea of buying back their ship, after all the work they had done, but especially Brigitte who surprised her crewmate to be keeping her cool so well. "50,000 Nikos?" Yoshua repeated back. "... Well you see... as we said, we were shipwrecked on our way in. I'm afraid we would actually need to get to the ship before we could pay... well anything."

"We can't exactly walk around with 50,000 Nikos just in our pockets. Especially when working on the ship." Brigitte looked specifically to the guy with the large hammer, assuming them to be a builder like her. "If you'll just let us on the ship we can get your the Nikos no problem."

Oran however having made her appearance in the warehouse finally was not going to hold back. The Captain was pissed seeing her ship finally in front of her and clearly being held back. She would aim her flintlock at the large guy with the hammer, aiming for the shoulder carrying said hammer. "Alright fuckers! Gimme back my ship!" Yoshua and Brigitte groaned as their attempt was thwarted by their own Captain, but from the looks of things they weren't going to be successful anyway. Yoshua backed up straight away, but Brigitte immediately threw a punch with D-speed at the tall woman on her way back, knowing that it would be Oran doing most of the damage as the main combatant of the crew so far.

"Never want to go the negotiation route, huh Captain?" Yoshua scolded with a slight smirk still as he joined the group. "Who's the new guy?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 9:36 pm

"hey, Tell you what. If I help you get your ship back, you got to let me on. I'm a navigator, deal?"

Staying on this island seems to be quite dangerous with all of the rioting, and with Bardie slapping people around and causing a scene, it was pretty clear that he wasn't on anyone's good standings at the moment. He didn't have any sort of techniques or anything, but he had a good body. At the very least, he would be seen as helpful to them if it came down to them.

"Honestly, I'm only going to ask once. Don't want to make it seem like I'm begging following behind indecisive people is a little counterproductive. "
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 10:28 pm

Benn would not say a word like the little lass he would follow suit and enter into the building to view the sight within, he was sure this would turn into a fight and from a quick scan he could tell who comprised this crew as a whole. There was five of them. and there were three dock workers one with a hammer who looked like he was trying to look scary no the one Benn would focus on would be the nova in the back he would lock eyes his wings curling, clicking the sounds your body makes when your simply stretching but this would be intentional.

This was a battle to the death seeing as how the young lass had drawn a weapon. "Gun's are not meant for show." Benn would say without actually looking in her direction and still keeping his eye on the nova out of the three she had a look as if she had seen some fights. Benn would crack his neck then start loosening his arms the only thing he was waiting for was everything to begin, he was not the best of fighters but everyone had to fight to live even pirates more so. He would lift his legs to his knee's and the appendages on his wings would uncurl revealing themselves and the sharp end which lay upon them six striking points and not a a lot of room to maneuver.

"I would like you to consider my use as a helmsman for the tempest, Captain." He didn't know who the captain was but simply saying it would hopefully cause a response and allow him to see who the captain was he was sure it was one of the smaller girls simply cause she never asked anyone anything simply said what was going to happen same with the reason Benn himself was standing here fighting for a ship he may or may not be let on.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th July 2021, 2:41 pm

The dockworker with the massive sledgehammer went by the name Bruce, now he was a simple man, he liked only three things in life, making money, working on ships and oppressing animals. But despite being a simple man he wasn't a push over in terms of combat, thus when the one they called Captain drew out her flintlock he would shift the way he was holding his weapon only for the shot to impact the face of the sledgehammer and ricochet off."Yeah, never mind, now that I know you have an animal on your crew. How about I give you your ship for the watermelon price?" he said before using his free hand to remove a bunch of oversized nuts before winding his arm back and tossing one at he bunch of pirates. The impact however showed exactly how physically strong Bruce was as the nut would fly out towards Richi at D-rank- speeds with enough force behind it to deal D-rank damage if it hit her. He would jangle the remaining three nuts waiting for them to react to it as he could rely on the nuts to fight in long range, and if they got close well...then it was hammer time.

Bruce:

The Human would look at all of the individuals present before singling out who would be the perfect target for him, he was a Formorian as such having body parts being longer than normal was only natural for someone like him. He would decide to pick the only one who was comparable to his size, Bridgette, as while he was not the tallest of Formorian's at 11 ft he was comparable in height to some of the members of the Kyojin Clan. "Hey, you're the shipwright huh? Figures I could recognize the handiwork of a big woman." he said before rushing forward at D-rank+ speed. When he got close enough he would attempt to kick her in her knee trying to inflict damage to her joints so that she would stumble. He would back up right after as his strategy was to pepper her with blows while keeping his eyes open in case someone else joined in.

Spoiler:

Finally there was Karen, who unlike the others wouldn't choose one of the "soft" targets but instead would see one of the animals posing in front of her. "Come over her, bird! I wanna pluck those feathers off and make them into a nice headpiece." Karen shouted seeking to single him out as her opponent, she knew that it would likely be multiple 2 v 1's but like the others she was hoping to defeat one of them quickly before focusing on the other. Unlike Bruce and Randy she didn't like to fight those she perceived to be far weaker than her, and she felt that Benn would give her a good fight. Thus she would remove her saw from the place she kept it on her waist and brandish it as she felt the strength of it come to her. Unlike the other two she wasn't necessarily a Shipwright by trade but a Quartermaster who was interested in becoming one. To that end she felt out of the three she was the most dangerous in a fight, even though Bruce was stronger than her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th July 2021, 5:37 pm

Richi yelped as she was pelted by the metal nuts thrown by 'sledgehammer man', arms coming up to protect her more vital regions. Which only did more work to infuriate the Captain. And Oran was pissed. And whilst she couldn't partially change herself again, having already exhausted the water bottle trick from earlier, her anger still caused her eyes to sharpen, and flash both the fangs and the gills that splayed on her neck. But... then her mother's old teachings came to mind. She flicked her flintlock back in to it's holster against her back. "Aww, you really want to pick on a defenceless girl? Just what, oh what, could the ladies think?" And so, the sultry tone began. "Big guy like you," She was making her approach, flicking her skirt out of the way and basically getting her legs out. And yet she was still going hard on the offensive. "going after a small girl like my Richi." and as she was up in melee, all too aware of the hammer and making sure he wasn't going to catch her off guard with it, or anything else he threw, she was able to really get her technique going. "Are you really saying that you wouldn't like to explore the wild side?" Up close she could speak in a low tone whilst driving her leg up in a sharp kick to the side of his head, exposing all too much of her legs, around three quarters, to work with the Stocking and Garter Style. "There's a reason there's the stereotype for... large families."

Richi, despite being attacked by 'hammer man', she knew all to well that their Captain could easily handle herself, whilst she and Brigitte weren't big combatants yet. She would run to help intercept the long limbed man at D- speed of her own, only for Brigitte to become focused on the Formorian. "Thanks. I'm proud of my ship," The Kyojin answered, using the equal to the speed reaction to block the block by dropping herself by falling to a knee, causing her thigh to take the blow instead of the knee. Damage still taken, but to a less vital joint. And Richi would take advantage, using Brig's back as a spring board to bound over, swinging her chunky tail around to strike 'Mr Long Arms' with it as she threw herself down and behind them along the way.

Oran:
Brigitte + Richi:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)   Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crescent Quadrant (Dreams of a Pirate Future)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2