Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 2:28 pm

The Replicaton of Failures has seemed to fail her expectations of actually finding her a good team to surround herself around, but thankfully they found her a sensei who was competent enough to live to this day. Even with the accessible information that the RoF possess finding history on the mikabisho clan was a bit difficult task, her furthest went back to a fool of whose name she could properly probounce and only referred to him by his first intial ‘R’, Well lucky for her R wasn’t her teacher.

Indra relaxed herself under one of the greatest creations known to the RoF, a tree that provided protect from the bright rising sunlight; her back against the tree relaxing as she had came to prepare for her study session days before. Lucky for her, everything was different than her village even the taste of the air was special. Her eyes closed shut as she was well past early with more than enough time to catch a rest at this peaceful meeting spot.

Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 3:37 pm

It had been a while since she had done anything sensei related since the last time she was in charge of seemingly decided that they would take a break from being shinobi’s for the foreseeable future, which she agreed with since they were more of a comedic act than proper shinobi. With that said, today she had been assigned another team, well she would say team but it was only one person at this moment in time but she was fine with that since she would at least get her claws into one of them early. Having finally decided to get out of bed, she would grab something to eat, get dressed and made her way to the training grounds in her own time since she wanted the kid to sweat it out a bit.

Arriving at the training ground she would pop up before the kid that fit the description that she was provided before clearing her throat and speaking. “You’re the kukinorite right? I’m Maleficent Mikaboshi, you’re sensei. Tell me about you. Not your name or any of that mindless drivel just your fighting style and what you’re looking to learn from me.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 4:20 pm

Despite barely opening her eyes, the words indra had in mind were rather obvious ‘took you long enough enough’ after listening to the words that left maleficent’s mouth, she grinned when she asked what she wanted to learn, it left a silence not even the wings of a butterfly could break. Indra opened both eyes and glared towards Mal, with such intent it could’ve been mistaken for killing intent ”I did my fair share of research on you. she paused letting the momentum of her words travel.

”Two of your teammates died while on a mission with you, when you returned you weren’t the same girl who left there” she acknowledged giving a short span for a response “but that’s what I wanna learn... how to survive any given circumstances” she revealed
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 5:49 pm

If one’s eye were keen enough they would notice her usual deadpan expression would break and her face would be filled with nothing but rage, she would quickly catch herself, however, and would simply just smirk. If there was one thing she hated in this world was when someone rubbed her past into her face. Everyone who knew about it knew not to mention this around her since one of her teammates was, in fact, her young brother whom she had loved very much. But now the talkative child had opened a can of worms that she was positive that she couldn’t handle it.

Isn’t that cute. You know nothing about my past yet you’ve brought it up. You wanna know how to be a survivor? Pathetic. If you want to die so badly then so be it.” Maleficent said with her usual deadpan expression before bolting towards the girl at C rank speeds and kicking her into the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 6:22 pm

Indra closed her eyes and laid her head back, waiting for a response or an explanation, there was only so much one could know from reading restricted files. To her surprise it seemed as if she was getting scolded for doing some investigation, before she had the chance to open her eyes, she was meet with the force of foot her stomach. Taking a deep breath, indra smirked as her eyes glared at Mal. Indra slowly made her way to her feet, once on her feet she’d spit on the ground before using her skates to dash at mal with C-rank speeds once she was with range she’d use C-rank speeds to return a punch to Mal’s Stomach.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 7:13 pm

She wasn’t surprised that the girl was able to shrug off the punch, it was just a simple punch after all and if she wasn’t able then this wouldn’t be fun. If she had assumed that this was going to be a simple fist fight she was sadly mistaken. When she had gotten up and made her way towards her, Maleficent would fire a shell of compressed air towards her looking blow her away off her feet. She was pretty positive that she had no means of dodging the attack and instead of following up she would wait on her to use techniques that she knew she didn’t have the common courtesy on letting her know anything about her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 7:37 pm

Despite thinking this was going to a simple fist fight, she was blown into the air by some sort of wind, indra would cortort her body until her head pointed towards Mal then shifted the pressure underneath her trek to something heavier so she could kick off and launch herself at Mal, when she was close enough to Mal she’d contort her body so that it seem like she did a front flip trying to ise the force of her previous arrangement to do an regular axe kick to Mal’s head.

Indra could feel the anger in Mal’s punches, there was definitely something behind this story that kept genins from looking into it; but indra wanted Mal to feel her desperation to survive rather than hear it from her herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 8:05 pm

That was pretty interesting. Maleficent thought to herself as she watched the girl shift herself in mid-air. The kukinorite were always an interesting bunch though she could never get along with the ones she met as they were all pompous pricks, maybe her becoming this child’s teacher was some sort of divine punishment for all those times she clashed heads with her clan members. Take a step back, she would position her body once she was close enough, Maleficent would release B rank amount of chakra out of her body before spinning in place creating a shield around her body and once Indra had collided with the sphere she would be knocked away once more. Once she would be knocked away, Maleficent would stop before speaking. “The next attack you do better do something because my next attack will kill you.” She stated simply as she waited on her to make her move.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 8:48 pm

This cycle of getting knocked back was getting two repetitive for indra to truly compare herself to the rest of those ‘Special children’. She contorted her body once more to land on the ground, once she landed on the ground she’d begin to perform hand seal. Once those were complete she’d let the great shark tooth bullet flow out of her mouth, but she held the ox sign release two right behind the first, in total the damage that mal was facing was Equal to A+. Indra had to think of a way to either tire Mal out or actually stop the fight as at the current way this was going she had a .098% of stopping this battle later on and a even lower percent of winning if this carries on.

“All I know is that you survived but why were you able to survive is a better way to put it?” she asked swallowing that thing they call a kukinorite’s pride. “I want to be the queen of my road, but i got to survive and be strong to do that. I just wanna know how to make it?” she questioned after taking deep breaths pretending to be tired

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 12:45 pm

Maleficent would yawn as she was currently getting bored of this. She was confused as to what this young girl wanted her to teach her how to survive. What exactly does she even mean? She wanted to learn what true suffering was? Did she want to learn how painful it was to lose someone that was close to you? There was something truly wrong with her and she wasn’t in the mood for any of this. As the attack moved towards her Maleficent she stood her ground and didn’t move an inch and allowed Noxious to move towards the attack and absorb the attack.

You’re an idiot kid. You know nothing and understand nothing. You want to learn how to survive, yet you’ve never even set foot outside the village. The first thing you need to learn how to survive is following orders from your superiors. So let’s try this again girl. Tell me about your fighting style, what you’re looking to learn and achieve and what are the weaknesses you think you hold

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 1:06 pm

Indra panted for a few short seconds before sitting on the ground and laying down “ At the current moment, I don’t have a fighting style and i don’t plan to use one. I want to become The Ordinary Queen of the Wing Road. My only viable weakness are my lack of knowledge.” she spoke honestly, as she had no intentions of goung back to fighting any time soon; she was unsure if she should ask but if speaking without knowledge lead them into a fight who knows what could’ve been achieved by asking about.

”What exactly happened on that mission?” she asked gently before spitting out a bit of blood
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 1:54 pm

Maleficent couldn’t help but sigh at the fact that she was still unable to get any useful information out of the girl which would make this training even more difficult but she was a sensei and this was a part of the job. “We both can agree that your weakness is a lack of knowledge that and you ask about things that don’t concern you. Worry about what’s going on with you and not about me kid.” She said with a yawn before taking a seat on the nearest bench. Unsure as to what she decided that it seemed beating her up would be the only means of teaching her anything. Making the clone seal, she would create a shadow clone which would take her Amatsu with her towards the young girl. “Alright since you’ve yet to discover yourself we’ll just duke it out until you collapse. Sounds good right?” She said from a distance while she ate a brownie she had in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 2:44 pm

She placed her hand over her chest “no it’s too much for my weak body!” she jested lifting her hand out to halt the clone. “Just teach me some fuinjutsu, nothing epic just the basic and the iron seal.” hopefully those five seals would eventually prove themself useful to her. Indra slowly sat up grow the ground behind her and crossed her legs as she was dedicated to not actually fighting right now, but sooner or later should be back and give Mal the beat down she deserves.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 4:33 pm

Maleficent was a now annoyed with the girl as she had all opportunity to have stated what she wanted to learn from the beginning of this meeting but there was no use crying over spilled milk. Letting out a soft sigh the clone would move in closer she would resist the urge to smack her up across the head but instead of that, she would pull out a piece of paper and a brush out before handing it to the young girl. “Alright kid. Let’s start with the Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula. This one is easy so even a braindead kid like you can do. So we’re gonna start with drawing a circle before writing the kanji for the word store then putting some chakra into it and that’s it.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 11:28 am

Indra willing took the brush and paper and began to draw a circle before drawing the kanji for store, once she felt she had it done she began to do it into the air; there was no set location for the seal as she was only practicing for her own sake. She’d thought upon her actions so far to mal, they weren’t exactly the best for getting on someone’s good side whose previously been hurt “mal, I’m sorry if i had hurt your feelings, that was never my intention “ She stated sincerely hoping she’d be forgiven and let off the do this or I’ll kill you training.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 4:38 pm

The clone stood there watching as the young girl practiced the seal with a deadpan expression hoping she would hurry this up. She would let out another sigh before speaking. “Firstly kid we aren’t friends, comrades or equals. Do not call me Mal, it is either Maleficent-sensei or just sensei, don’t let me tell you this again. Now that you’ve seen to mastered that seal what else would you like to learn?” She asked hoping she would actually get a straight answer from the girl this time and not the run around as usual.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 7:27 pm

Indra’s eyes gave a slight twitch listening to what mal had to say I can’t wait to the day i learn what i nedd to, I’m going to beat your ass for these days!” she thought to herself thinking of a way to get on here nerve without mentioning the mission. “if it’s possible mali, could you teach me a few more advance seals and possible the iron seal as well, since they will work great with my inkan skills?” She question giving a brief explanation of why as well as what she wanted to learn.

Last edited by Haio on 6th June 2019, 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 8:17 pm

It was obvious that this child had no respect for her and there were two ways of fixing this situation. The first option was fear and to make her fear her would mean beating her to a bloody pulp, which would be easy considering the gigantic gap in skill but instead of stomping her into the dirt she decided to go the alternative route. The clone simply stood there and stared at the young girl without saying a word. She didn’t respond to her request nor did she make a rebuttal at calling her Mali. She simply didn’t do anything nor did she say anything she just glared at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 2:57 am

It was quite surprising, indra knew for sure she’d spoken loud enough but maybe it was the wind making it hard on her eyes or maybe the hard pump blood in her head was begining to degenerate her old saggy body. “Mal!” she spoke raising her voice from the softer tone she’d used earlier, if that’d not work the only sizable thing to get her clone to react was to engrave the same seal she’d just learned onto Mal’s neck, well not the original one, the clone would sure wnough feel thinest evil. As she used her eyes to place a fuinjutsu on to the clone’s neck.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 11:15 am

Maleficent was so confused. Was she asking the child for too much? Or was the child mentally challenged? Perhaps the latter to be fair but if the child was hell-bent on not respecting her authority then well why should she teach her at all. Sure she could’ve just realized her anger on the child and beat her into the dirt but then she’d probably end up going to jail for it and let’s be honest, she wasn’t anything worth losing her freedom over. So she just stood there not saying a word, and when the girl attempted to place the seal on her for whatever reason, she would step aside at bullet release speeds and would follow up with a kick in the back.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 11:42 am

She took the kick, bounced a few times on the ground before rotating her body so she’d drag her feet through the ground ”So we are back to playing hard ball i see.” Indra sat herself on the ground and pulled out a paper, one similar to the one mal had given her earlier; she began to write the kanji once again slowly repeating the process, darkening the kanji for while staying quiet and avoiding eye contact with mal.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th January 2020, 3:37 pm

Base sealing method 1 - D
Base sealing method 2 - C
Co ordinate sealing method: Sealing and unsealing - A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]   Finding Your Wings [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Your Wings [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1