Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Souls Revealed II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 5:40 pm

With new gear and abilities in tow, Akira had set back out on the roads to find himself an additional Guardian Spirit. Annie was a great addition and already a good friend, but he needed a spirit with a fiery temperament. Annie and Io were a defensive pair. With his Mask of Ren on his face and active, he crept his way through the area, eyes on the look out for anything he could use. Either materials he could use, creatures to sell for parts, or spirits themselves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:00 pm

As he moved across the roads, the land spread out before him, it was a lovely day. Then all of a sudden it wasn't. In the space of a blink he had stepped into a forest. It was deep, heavily clouded and overcast. The trees almost seemed to shift to block his lines of sight whenever he looked around. Fog clung to the trees and danced among the roots like smoke, licking at his boots as he walked on a winding path between the trees. It seemed to be the only path around and it was made of soft grey cobblestones.

To the right and behind of Akira, there was a giggle, sweet and feminine and a dash of fur between the trees. Then another to his left and in front of him, another flash of fur, this one midnight black compared to the first flash of snow white. Nothing came forwards though, there were no sounds of movement among the trees. Would he follow the path? Did he have a choice?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:07 pm

Akira stopped dead as he passed the freshold and was seemingly transported far away. With his hand on his Mask, even though he got the feeling that his mask would not matter for the moment, feeling as if lots of eyes were already on him, he would stop to take in his surroundings. His eyes darted to one side to catch the last of the black blur, only to then be caught for the white out of the opposite side. With a flex of his fingers, he performed his summoning of Annie, his Aneka Spirit Guardian for an additional pair of eyes. "... Something interesting is happening my friend," He stuffed his hands in to his pockets, one hand grasping at the hidden hilt of his dagger Le Mat in preparation. He felt he had an idea just where the blurs had either gone or originated, he couldn't tell which, but he would keep moving forwards. That was always his method. "... Somebody out here? Seems I've gotten a little lost,"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:18 pm

As Akira spoke, his voice wouldn't echo at all, in fact it was almost like the opposite, like he was talking into soundproofing, his voice was muted and flat. Then, about ten seconds of silence later, his voice echoed back from behind him. After a couple minutes of walking, nothing had changed in the slightest, there were no noises, still surrounded by trees and fog... And then he wasn't alone. There wasn't a flicker of movement, one moment the path ahead of him was empty, the next it had two figures standing there.

Both were ostensibly female, or at least seemed it from the top half, scanning down would reveal not only that they were naked but that they were not... Quite female. The first one had gleaming white hair and fur, a pair of fox ears poking out of her hair and a long white fox tail flicked around playfully behind her, her dusky skin glistening with dew. The other was pressed up behind the first, midnight black hair and fur instead with almost albino pale skin, both had glowing orange eyes, entirely orange, there was no pupil or sclerae. The two of them exchanged glances and giggled happily for a moment before the black-haired one spoke.

"We heard you were lost..." Her voice was musical and sweet and if one looked carefully, the mist seemed to curl tighter around her body as she spoke. "...Would you like to come back to our temple, we could keep you nice and safe~"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:29 pm

Akira felt Annie retract before he too saw the two figures appearing out from the mist. He had to stay quiet once his voice was being reflected back, remaining analytical over the whole situation. He had no intel about where he was, so he was going in blind. He had to rely on his senses and nothing more. The second the figures were in front of him, he stopped dead, with distance before them so that he could remain on guard. "Yes, that's right. I believe I stumbled down the wrong path whilst looking for some new friends." He further made his point by extending his hand, the corporeal Aneka nuzzling against his palm as if the creature were solid. "And excuse me if I come across as rude, but... I don't think this is the first time you are seeing me. That was you two back there, no?" He motioned back with his head. "Not that I don't appreciate a good looking body, and you two... mmm you do have those... but you must understand why I might be wary. Nevertheless, what other choice do I have. Lead the way oh finest of misty ladies. May I ask your names? My name is Akira. Kurusu Akira."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:46 pm

The two Kitsune grinned, showing off wickedly sharp teeth before they turned around and whispered to one another, bouncing and swinging their hips for a few moments. The language they were speaking was definitely not anything a normal mouth should have been able to reproduce. It was full of strange oscillating notes and bass thumps. They turned back... And were immediately either side of Akira even though they didn't even seem to have taken a step.

Both of them pressed up either side of him and wrapped themselves around an arm each, humming quietly. They were delightfully soft, well, most of them were bar two rather solid lengths pressing into Akira's thighs. The white haired one spoke this time, right into Akira's ear. "My name is Sanda and my sister is Kaen, we've been oh so lonely around here you know... It gets boring being in this forest with just us. We're so glad you showed up to give us company, come on, let's go back to the temple." She cooed sweetly, taking on a pout before they pulled Akira around to look back the way he'd came.

The path lead to a temple. It was huge, a Torii Gate stood before him easily forty feet tall and gleaming red, as though it had been freshly painted, bells and charms hung from its top but they were still, there was no wind. The temple itself had a large footprint and seemed to dance in the light, sometimes looking almost transparent before it snapped back to reality. Both of the fox-women started to lead Akira forwards to the Temple.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 7:55 pm

Akira did what he could to not react to the sudden movement of the women, the foxes he should say. He used all of his teachings to guide his knowledge. It was his work with spirits that was telling him the most. Their lack of a presence reminded him of them, but also for his Mask. "Sisters? Naughty," It was all in his plan to keep himself composed. Make the stupid jokes, and he kept the smirk on his dark red lips. The crossdressing boy let the two guide him along, shrugging his shoulders for his coat.

He remained silent as they approached the gate, Akira turning his attention high and examining everything that he could. With a simple motion of his hands, he sent Annie up to investigate a little higher up, give him a little recon. She might not be able to physically tell him things, but the two had worked together for at least a little bit of a rudimentary system. If Annie saw danger as a spirit, she could easily warn Akira. Not that he wasn't already on edge. "I work with the passed on, and this... this has a peculiar sense of familiarity. Much like my first venture in to witnessing what lay beyond the true world. It makes a boy who dresses like a girl curious just what it is that your temple does."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 8:10 pm

Both of the girls gave out a laugh at the mention of naughty and pressed even tighter in against him, Kaen licking her lips gently. The girls lead him forwards and as they passed the Torii gate, they were at the doors of the Temple with another step. Up close it seemed much larger, more imposing but it gave off an air of calm, tranquility. Sanda danced forwards and pushed the doors open with a flick of her hand, the massive stone doors swinging backwards. Mist spilled out of the temple but it was a soft pink in colour and smelled faintly of sugar and sweets. Immediately it would put Akira at ease, his muscles relaxing, any worry and fear fading away.

As for Annie... She would attempt to fly upwards and then just end up back on the ground after about ten feet in the air, if she tried again she'd loop once more. It would seem this place just didn't conform to normal rules.

"Oooh, you work with spirits?" Kaen said, tugging Akira onwards by the hand. "The last one of your kind came over a hundred years ago, or was it two hundred... Oh but I do miss them, she was so succulent." The girl licked her lips once more and continued dragging the crossdressing boy. Sanda made sure to encourage him from behind, nudging him with a giggle and pressing up against his back and it seemed, in particular, his ass.

"We're going to be such good friends!" The white-haired girl murmured with a big grin, her tail swishing around.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 8:18 pm

"Last of my kind, huh? And just what 'kind' would that be? Because I'm several things, and only about forty percent of it is being fabulous," Akira felt Annie's confusion as she was moved against her will almost, electing just to stay by Akira's side once she had attempted to search. The smell of sweets hitting his nostrils send a shiver down his spine. The more relaxed this place seemed to try to make him, pretty girls and sweets after all were just so lovely, the more suspicious he was. These ladies wanted... something. And he was picking up on their words especially. "Now, you also say succulent with a rather... voracious tone. Just what are you planning on doing to me ladies?" His tone oozed that same flirtatiousness that he was receiving right back. He felt they could probably tell if he was faking something, so he let truth be the mask to his prying for intentions. The way the girls moved, heck even how Annie was moved, it was almost like he wasn't actually moving anywhere. Like the world was moving around them, bending and folding as it was needed. "So, who else is here? And what happened to this last guest of yours? Death by snoo snoo?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 8:46 pm

Arms wrapped tightly around Akira's waist and Sanda pressed up tight against his back, nuzzling into his neck for a moment before giving it a long lick and moving up to nibble his ear. "An Ibwa~" She cooed into his ear and wiggled her hips before letting him go. As she spun in front of him, blocking his line of sight for just a moment, they were in an incredibly richly decorated bedroom. A massive circular bed spread out in front of him, easily ten feet across, garnished in silk and beautiful velvet pillows and blankets. Kaen had already crawled onto it, stretching outwards like a cat, her ass and her tail up in the air, pointing towards Akira, giving him a rather lovely show.

Sanda squealed and leaped onto her sister, kissing her roughly as they rolled across the bed, when they came to a stop, the white-haired Kitsune waved Akira over onto the bed with them and he'd find it incredibly difficult to resist the offer. "She just left, you mortals can't stay in this realm for too long after all, it starts to change you after a bit and that is no fun whatsoever~"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 8:59 pm

Akira cursed inside his mind because that lick just felt... good. "Mm, so you know I'm from the Ibwa clan? I suppose if you were to know it would not be too hard to know." He was still in some control of his thoughts, at least he thought he still was, enough to even admit rather openly to himself that the bedroom was utterly gorgeous. Of course so were the ladies. He was left stunned just watching the two sister kitsune, and yet the grin was still plastered on his lips. "... I think I'm ok Annie. Thanks for the assist," He waved his hand dismissing his spirit partner. "No, I imagine staying here too long would make for a negative approach," He finally removed the mask from his face, slipping it in to the pocket of his coat before it was tossed to the ground. "After all, anticipation makes for delight." He didn't know exactly where he was talking from, he didn't exactly have experience after all. He crawled up joining the sister on the bed, unable to keep his hands to himself in that moment. He wiggled in to a spot between the sisters just so that he could enjoy both the feel of the silks on the bed, along with their combined presence.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 9:10 pm

The moment he was on the bed, the two girls latched onto him and dragged him up to the middle of the bed. Sanda immediately straddled his hips and pressed down into his chest, burying her face into his neck and taking a few long sniffs of him intermixed with licks and nibbles. Kaen dashed away for a moment at a rather amazing speed before dragging back a bunch of pillows and cushions, piling them around the three of them like a nest. She moved around behind Sanda, kissing down her spine for a few moments before moving down further, Akira's boots were pulled off swiftly and the rest of his clothes on his bottom half followed, other than his underwear.

At that point, Kaen slipped up and flopped down next to him, resting her chin on her hands before murmuring to him. "So, Pretty, which one of us do you wanna pick or do you want to be a brave boy and take both of us?" She giggled softly and licked her lips once more, eyes glinting as she watched him, waiting to see what he'd pick. Sanda was still pressed down on top of him, giving him a damn good feel of all of her assets.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 9:15 pm

"You really want me to choose?" Akira let them just disrobe him with abandon. They knew exactly what they were doing and... honestly he didn't want them to stop. He had sent Annie away for a reason after all to give them that little more privacy. "Oh but I just can't," He felt rather genuine disappointment at having to make a choice. "But you also just challenged me and... I can't exactly turn down a challenge." His hands found a hip on each of the kitsune, finally making his own move to tug at them. "Let's see... who can get the most of my lipstick on," The words just came to mind and slipped past his lips from the effects of that misty drug.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 1:31 pm

It seemed like both of the girls had been waiting for just that very thing. With a deep growl of pleasure, both of them leapt onto Akira and with that... Well the rest was history, very messy history. A good hour or two later, Akira would find his mind clearing of the misty drug that had fluttered around the temple. He was in bed with both girls snuggled up either side of him and with a lot of mess pretty much everywhere. He'd need several showers and a lot of deep cleaning, DEEP cleaning, to get rid of it all but it was likely he'd enjoy himself.

He'd also find something rather odd, he was pretty sure that the energy suffusing these two had became looser during their bedroom gymnastics and due to that, he now had a contract. Sealed with spunk as it were. Now it was up to Akira whether he'd just get up and leave or fall asleep with the two beautiful fox-women.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 2:37 pm

Akira didn't know when exactly it had happened, but relaxing back between the two kitsune he was aware that a spiritual contract had been made. He felt spirituality all around, but felt it strongest within his right arm resting on Kaen. He couldn't help the grin he got, the woman fit him nicely he felt. He would become so strong with her at his side. Annie was a great spirit and all, and she would continue to do so of course, but Kaen... she was going to make him powerful. But he was content, and so, so tired, so he would remain to sleep off the fatigue. He would be coming back any chance he got, and he knew that. No reason to keep Kaen away from her sister too long, right?
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 2:44 pm

With that, his grip on the Yokai Realm would fade and he'd find himself dumped rather unceremoniously on the ground on his ass. His clothes were back on and the sun was shining once more. He was back on the path that he had initially been walking on and if it wasn't for a few rather glaringly obvious things, he might have been able to fool himself into just thinking it had been in a dream. However, he still possessed the spiritual contract, the power of it was flowing through to him readily, so it was obvious that he hadn't lost that and it had truly been forged. In addition, his ass was still a bit sore and... Occupied as it were and lastly, he stank of sex and the Succubi's Kiss but at least he'd give people a nice high as he walked past them home.

In his pocket though, he'd find a little piece of paper saying "Can't wait to see you again, cutie~" with a little love heart on it and a tiny drawing of a chibi white-haired fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Souls Revealed II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls Revealed II   Souls Revealed II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souls Revealed II
Page 1 of 1