Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Empty
PostSubject: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime21st February 2019, 1:40 pm

Passive:

Moloch Style:

Added google sheets already[/b]

Last edited by Haio on 19th April 2019, 4:14 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime5th March 2019, 3:03 pm

Jedi:

Moloch:

Require another mod's input for the passives.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime5th March 2019, 8:46 pm

those techs were only jedi in name, i dont think i actually made any techs that utilize the light side of the force, which was due to my lack of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime6th March 2019, 3:09 pm

I realize that, what I mean is that Senkenjutsu is Jedi Specific Force-Flow, which you can't use at the moment, the best you'd have access to is Kenjutsu Force-Flow & Light Side Force-Flow (also Kenjutsu) techniques which deal Plasma Release physical damage & Fire Release physical damage respectively.

In a nut-shell being a Light-Sider gives you the following perks:
1. Force Flow (Kenjutsu), Light Side Force-Flow (Fire Release Kenjutsu) & Jedi Specific Force-Flow (Senkenjutsu which can be Plasma or Fire)
2. Force Techniques (Taijutsu), Light Side Force Techniques (Fire Release Taijutsu) & Jedi Specific Force-Flow (Sentaijutsu which can be Plasma or Fire)
3. Some unaligned Force Techniques & Force Flow (Taijutsu, Kenjutsu all Plasma Elemental)
4. Few Void Side Force Techniques & Force-Flow (Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Wind Elemental Taijutsu or/% Kenjutsu)
5. Very few Dark Side Force Techniques & Force-Flow (Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Wind Elemental Taijutsu or/& Kenjutsu)

For now if you are looking for additional kenjutsu I can recommend the clan page:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime9th March 2019, 6:07 pm

So basically i can’t do anythinh elemental other than my saber/sword element until i get to B-rank to utilizes that ranks force flow. Force flow for a C-rank is using my chakra as a price to use natural elements for techniques.

Also whats your view one the “passive” Spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime3rd April 2019, 2:48 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime5th April 2019, 10:05 am

Fix your code once more for Dragoon Flight, increase the fall damage by half, not double. So you add half the rank on again.

Also, leave the Passive stuff for now as there's a bunch to be done about it and it'll involve a lot of work, me and Ness will go over it with you soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime19th April 2019, 4:17 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime20th April 2019, 7:56 pm

Moloch stuff approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)   May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May The Force Be With You (Amber Chromatica)
Page 1 of 1