Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chains Of Memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime16th February 2019, 11:17 pm

Arashi Style:

Last edited by Haio on 18th February 2019, 11:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime17th February 2019, 10:13 pm

Nimbus Spear - I'm not seeing the correlation with Shigan with this one? It appears to me that you're forming the spears separate from the use of Shigan, otherwise they wouldn't be spears. They'd be bullets. Also this will require Nimbus: Morphing (with an S-Rank Bounty btw) as a prerequisite technique before it can be used.

Gunner's Aid - You're missing an L in "Bullet Creation". And do note that each individual bullet will consume one of the slots you have available for Nimbus Storage.

Both - No idea why they're Kinjutsu. Techniques dealing in the manipulation of Nimbus are Taijutsu with few exceptions to this. Please change their classification to Taijutsu and their damage type to Physical.

I'd also recommend reading through the "Nimbus Techniques" spoiler on the Arashi Clan page thoroughly before attempting to make more Nimbus techniques.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime17th February 2019, 10:22 pm

Also for the later the bullet damage is based on saturation, though I dont agree with individual bullet having thier own slot price it shpuld use the ratio established by the technique.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime18th February 2019, 2:25 am

Nimbus spear has been changed out with Nimbus absorption.

The L has been added
what if I didn’t add the other L on purpose
The missing L was cause I was planning on giving it to you later...

I’m going to ask for a third ruling on the Bullets.

And I assumed they’d be kinjutsu cause the use of Shinto insects is kinjutsu and the passive of Arashi are kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime18th February 2019, 5:21 am

I'm gonna have to say no to Nimbus Absorption, due to the fact that Nimbus do not naturally have absorptive properties and the only way to imbue them with anything is through the Variant Storms.

And the only Ls gonna be given are to you and your goody-two-shoes Privateer friends.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime18th February 2019, 10:30 am

I'm turning too into Vix, I wanted to start this with 'Yawn'.

As for the bullets, each use of this technique will take up a Nimbus slot, so that means you get the bullet ratio. So follow the ratio for how many bullets take up one slot. Following saturation is pretty good for damage. So it seems fine to me now just add in about taking up nimbus slots.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime18th February 2019, 1:29 pm

Done*
Back to top Go down
Haio

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime20th February 2019, 2:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime21st February 2019, 5:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chains Of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Memories   Chains Of Memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains Of Memories
Page 1 of 1