Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shock-wave Claw (Dakar Exclusive W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Shock-wave Claw (Dakar Exclusive W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Shock-wave Claw (Dakar Exclusive W.I.P)   Shock-wave Claw (Dakar Exclusive W.I.P) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 12:11 pm

Name: Shock-Wave Claw
Classification: Fighting Style (Dakar Only)
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Contact (Impact), Short-Long (Knock-back)

Description: It is common knowledge that Dakar are able to release concussive force when striking objects and these forces are known as shock-waves. In fact this natural capability is likewise able to temporarily stun opponents which is linked to the excess chakra a Dakar releases periodically, it is for this reason that their usable chakra reserves are so low and often those who are unable to harness this fighting style find themselves fighting with reduced capabilities. This fighting style comes in two variants depending on what is struck by the user, with animate objects (such as flesh contact with shinobi or fauna) the possession of Defense Tiers is able to negate the immobilization capabilities of the shock-wave, whereas with inanimate objects (such as weapons & equipment) possessing chakra resistance likewise negates their ability to be knocked back. Those things which fulfill both however are affected by both immobilization and knock-back (Hybrid thus no counter tier) so this fighting style can be considered as a counter to the use of such hybrid weaponry such as Human Puppets, Lobos, Living Weapons, etc. Furthermore this fighting style scales with the user's chakra reserves, as such a Dakar who is running on fumes will be unable to utilize this technique as effectively as one who has their maximum reserves available.
Rank of User (Stun Status P.T) -  Chakra Reserves (Knock-back Available)
D (1 P.T) - 1/8 or Below (Short)
C (2 P.T) - 1/4th (Short-Mid)
B (3 P.T) - 1/2 (Mid)
A (4 P.T) - 3/4th (Mid-Long)
S (5 P.T) - Full (Long)

Techniques:
Back to top Go down

Shock-wave Claw (Dakar Exclusive W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1