Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Domesticated Silence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Domesticated Silence  Empty
PostSubject: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime24th November 2018, 9:07 pm

Ahmya Recently gotten out of the trend of avoiding her father but even then, his main focus was getting her to get used to her team as they were the one watching her back day in and day out. The last time she actually met with her father before today was during the team spar yet she hadn’t really spoken to her team since the incident with their first mission; and to be honest she wasn’t exactly to sure how she should act around them from that day on this subconsciously she been avoiding them. Today wasn’t a scheduled team training day, more of a free training day, but that didn’t take away her want to actually clear up the situation. Ahmya sat on a bench with her right leg crossing her left leg, this was in fact more comfortable for her than just sitting there.

Patience wasn’t exactly something she could do but she had to prove she was willing to make a change especially with the upcoming mission. Her usual attire of a dress or a skirt was left at home today she wore short that reached her thighs and a tight black t-shirt which wouldn’t seem like much to her since she didn’t have any breast.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime29th November 2018, 2:53 pm

Diana had been spending most of her time with her guardian Zhao and most recently her new friend Praise more than she had been hanging out with her actual team. The truth was she actually liked being around Praise, it felt that she understood what made Diana tick and visa versa thus being around her felt as natural as possible. Being around team nine, on the other hand, felt forced and often made her either uncomfortable, upset or both. Zhao had been forcing her to spend time with her team members, however, and the moment he had gotten wind that they were to have a little training session he would force her out of the house and since she had no way of getting Praise to see if she was free in time, she would make her way to the designated meet-up spot.

Arriving at the meetup, she would see Ahmya sitting on the bench waiting for them, which was a first. “Hey.” That was all she could muster up before taking a few meters away from her. Hopefully, Noharu would come as quickly as possible so that they could get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime29th November 2018, 4:51 pm

”yo” she spoke without looking into her direction, she wasn’t really confident enough to make eye contact with her. Shockingly it would actually be the first time Noharu is the last one to come, Ahmya had a short chuckle then glanced to see exactly what Diana was doing, but to her surprise it was as if she was avoiding her. ”are you upset with me or something? she questioned, without making much eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime29th November 2018, 6:46 pm

Diana couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh. This was getting pretty awkward and it was making her uncomfortable, something which was a trend for these sort of meetings with her team, which she already established previously. “I’m not no idea where’d you get such an idea.” She stated calmly before pulling out a piece of gum and popping it in her mouth. She wasn’t lying, however, as she wasn’t mad at the girl, she just didn’t have much to say to her teammate as they didn’t have much in common besides being on the same team, well that’s how it appeared anyways.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime29th November 2018, 8:13 pm

Ahmya let out a sigh of relief, which was followed by a small chuckle. “I thought you were mad about what happened during our first mission” she spoke with a large childish grin on her face while rubbing the back of her own head. ”so, what have you been doing since the last time we meet?” she questioned wanting nothing but a simple conversation from her teammate.”do you think it’d be better if they formed teams based on compatibility?” she questioned with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime6th December 2018, 5:41 pm

She wasn’t mad at what happened during their mission, she was just annoyed. Never in her lifetime, she would’ve guessed that she would be paired with people that had such a huge personality difference from hers and that made her a bit sad. “I haven’t been up to much to be truthful. After I followed the Conga back to the Island of Beasts, I just went home, trained for a bit and slept.” She said while swinging her legs back and forth. That was a half truth as she did end up meeting Praise who was kind enough to show her the way back to her village, but she didn’t need to know that. Diana was a bit taken aback by her next question but it made her smile. “It would be only sensible if they assigned teams based on compatibility and even though we’ve gotten off on a rocky start I we do mesh well together during combat which was evident when we fought the Conga together. I’m certain if we coordinate our attacks we’ll be able to take down any foe.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime6th December 2018, 7:29 pm

Ahmya gave a bit of a chuckle at the thought of how they worked together to capture the conga ”you know... during that mission, all I was focusing on was my dad.” she stated giving a slight pause before looking towards the ground ”he’s very up, all he really wants from me is to be the best and become a Kage, but I don’t want to be a Kage it’s to serious of a job for me; I’d prefer something like a medic or a military polic;. However when I tell him about it he laughs it off like a joke, pats my head and tell me to be the best Kage I can be. And that’s all that really played in my head. she faked a laugh before placing both of her hands on her temple.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime7th December 2018, 5:25 pm

Well, this went in a direction she didn’t expect and though she wasn’t much of a fan of the young woman, she could sympathize with her. Fortunately for her what her guardian had been feeding her wasn’t about gaining a high position or becoming crazy powerful. What he did teach her was that she needed to be true to herself and become her best self, even if it meant forsaking the way of the sword. “Maybe you should have a serious discussion with him one day and let him know that being Kage isn’t something you’re interested. I know adults can get a bit much at times, but this is your future and it makes no sense that you forsake your happiness for him you know?
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime7th December 2018, 7:05 pm

Ahmya keep her head down until Diana had finish speaking, with that she quickly glanced up with a shocked face. ”yeah, you’re right... but can this discussion between me and him wait for a later date, more like years from now?” she questioned waiting on the response Diana would give, after receiving that answer she would fall into silence and hope to change the subject. ”When’s the last time you went shopping?” she questioned in hope to get a change of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 9:13 am

Diana thought that it would’ve been better to have the conversation from early but to each his own, she guessed. Thankfully she didn’t have these issues with Zhao as he understood her completely. “Shopping? I actually went recently with a friend. I got a lot of stuff done too, from clothes to actual weapons.” She stated recalling the time she went shopping with Praise. “But if you want to go, I’ll be happy to accompany you. Maybe I’ll see something I didn’t know I needed.” She ended before getting off the bench. She knew that there was no way she’d come across something that she would need as she already ensured that she was up to date with her inventory. The reason why she had agreed was due to the fact that it was obvious the girl was trying to form some sort of bond with her and this was her giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime17th December 2018, 3:47 pm

Her eyes shot over to Diana, in surprise, well it was already obvious that Diana wasn’t mad at her but the guilt from it was still there. Ahmya stood to her feet then threw her hands into the air ”let’s go shopping!” she cheered in an excited voice which would be followed by her folding her head to look toward the ground while walking towards the shopping district ”I feel like I need to buy new perfumes and some more dresses...” she had paused for a moment as she though t about things that actually fit ninja career ”and maybe some leggings, A lot of leggings.” she chuckled while taking longer steeper steps than average.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 5:58 pm

Diana couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s enthusiasm. She didn’t have much need for anything personal wise or shinobi wise but she did promise to accompany the girl since they had nothing better to do. Maybe she would learn a lot more about her taste and personality during their trip and even though she didn’t care much about either of her teammates this was the chance to see if that would change or to see if her teammates had any redeeming qualities. “Lead the way.” She said with a smile before hopping off the bench and following her teammate to the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 11:29 pm

”Maybe some legging with floral designs or some with bugs on them.” she thought to herself uncontrollably, letting the excitement get to her which also seemed to release a pheromones which cause her bettle to slip through her pores and fly around. Once she realized the dance her beetles where performing she quickly regain control and called them back into her pores, she continued to walk in silence until she reached the mall ”Sorry about that, I kinda zoned out.” she stated then chuckled a bit, her eyes quickly darted to the shoe store which then went to the clothing stores, yet her nose picked up the sweet smell of food. Her lips reached from corner to corner and parts of her white shiny teeth showed from underneath the blanket of her lips, her eyes had gotten stuck on a furry brown jacket, which was just here size if you asked her, she quickly grabbed Diana’s hand and jolted to the store to have Diana try on the jacket, just to see how well it fit her teammate.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime9th January 2019, 5:15 pm

Diana was actually startled by the sudden emergence of the swarm of insects but would drop her guard when she noticed that they were all dancing around her teammate which made her deduce that they were her insects. Maybe she got a bit too excited about whatever it was that she was thinking about and caused them to be happy too. It was quite interesting that her clan held such a relationship with bugs and she had heard that there were over ten different species of them as well. That’s pretty rad. “No problem, I get excited about shopping at times too, especially when it’s my guardian’s money being spent which makes me go frantic.” She said with a chuckle. Before she could say anything, however, she was grabbed and tugged straight towards a store where she would have a brown jacket shoved in her face. “Alright alright. I’ll try it on.” And that she did. The jacket did fit her nicely and though she wasn’t a fan of the color brown she did like how it looked.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime26th January 2019, 1:53 am

A grin grew onto her face seeing how nicely the brown jacket fit her, she wasn’t satisfied with the lack of creativity of the jacket. She began to search her left and right side before walking away from Diana, only holding one finger up towards her before deciding to leave; it seemed like mere seconds before Ahmya came back with another jacket that seemed like the same material as the previous but this one was a bit more colorful with its black floor design with the background of the dress being gold, she placed the jacket into Diana hands. Yet just as soon as she delivered the jacket she left again to pick out other clothes for Diana only to return with a similar jacket that she’d just hand Diana in a larger size for herself. She swiftly placed her arms into the jacket before asking ”how do I look?” Either way Diana answered she’d still tell her it’d look good on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domesticated Silence    Domesticated Silence  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domesticated Silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Malice :: Mahougakure (Village Hidden with Magic) :: Watera-
Jump to: