Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Farwells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vêlas

Farwells Empty
PostSubject: Farwells   Farwells Icon_minitime15th April 2018, 2:48 pm

To keep things short i am leaving the site cause of irl problems. But on another note I wish I had copied the archives. Yuki was very rude to me and I don't even know why. My wife passed away and she insulted my personal life on a level only someone would do to a person that has traumatized them. I am over it I just wanna let you know that blade your admin/mod did nothing in terms of helping me instead acted like I was in the wrong and did not address yuki.

Now i ask you vix, if you wife had died amd someone insulted her memory over a site problem that they never even brought up how would you feel? Since I can't find yuki in real life i ask somthing done. Please
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Farwells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farwells   Farwells Icon_minitime16th April 2018, 12:52 pm

My condolences about your wife, my dude. I never even knew you had a wife, but it sucks that you're going through all this.  I genuinely enjoyed your company on the site and chat box; I wasn't around for a lot of the administrative drama but I'm hopeful that when you get back we can put this all behind us and just rp like this place was intended.  

All The Best,
              Armen
Back to top Go down

Farwells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: