Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Return Home: Armenezra has returned!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Empty
PostSubject: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 8:12 pm

After a nostalgic meeting with crystal Armen rushed himself towards the land of the Forsaken. The last time he came from Hakagakure to the land of Forsaken he was a broken man. He walked around numb about the live he was living and depended on the company of his twin brother to keep himself from the fear brewing inside. This time its different; although he isn't completely whole, when he traveled he was walking tall and alone with no more regret and a since of purpose. He'd suffered minor damages from the five tail's genjutsu and was in need of the medical attention that the ASN denied him. 

Fortunately from the moment he reached the base he was treated to. Within a  night he was well and ready to do whatever he needed to. Normally he would be dreading the hard work of maintaining Bachiatari, but after visiting his family and friends in ASN, he only came to miss the faces around here. He had to take a minute to figure who he'd want to meet up with first. Armen was about to head towards Kris' place until his mind went towards Enzo. A fugitive to ASN, who was almost put to death. He can only hope that he's settled in ok. So he  had someone go off summon him as he geared up and waited for Enzo to show up in his personal training room. Meanwhile he waited and had his stylists fix his clean but messy hair. 
Spoiler:

OOC: Anyone can join this topic but agree to post fast. 12hrs to post or skipped automatically.

Last edited by Elias on 3rd February 2019, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 8:29 pm

Enzo was pretty much training on his own until he heard some news that he hadn't heard in such a long time. The person that stood up for him during the trial, a person that went off on a mission to defeat and capture the bijuu; that individual has returned alive and wanted to see him. "Armen is back? Really? Wow, he really did it, not that I had a doubt in my mind but that was a really powerful threat. " Enzo thought to himself and his current level of ninjutsu. Was this a person that was worthy enough to be in the presence of the Bachiatari leader? He wasn't sure, but he sill wanted to see the boss and check up on him.

A few minutes later, Enzo showed up in  Armen's persona training quarters. "Boss.... you made it back..."  Enzo would say as he made a salute. The outfit that Enzo was wearing also changed from the time he first arrived.

Spoiler:

Dual training Bday quartered dual training use

Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzo on 5th April 2018, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 8:44 pm

From the moment Armen saw Enzo walk in, he fixed his attention towards him. His stylist had just finished his look for the day and recommended that he avoids messing it up today. He'd thank him and wait for him to leave the room before speaking to Enzo. " Enzo mah boi! how u be?' He'd smile large at Enzo and stand from the throne like chair that he sat in on the second floor of the room. He'd jump down to move closer to Enzo . While moving closer, Armen observed his altered look and demeanor.  Its probably been a few weeks or a month but Enzo still didnt look completely accustomed to the culture just yet. 

" I jus peeped we dun kno much bout each otha. Da name is Armenezra Doublestackums, but if ya wanna get politic wit it u throw da Rikigaku at da end der." He's pause a bit and his smile would turn to a grin as he squinted his eyes and tilted his head to the side, keeping his eyes on Enzo. A breif pause ensued before speaking once more. " I herd u alot like me, i think i see it but tis all voices in da wind. Imma let u tell me bout yoself.... who's u?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 9:08 pm

"Oh.... right... i realized we don't know much about each other." Standing up a bit straight and fixing his posture, Enzo started to tell the leader a bit about himself. Born into the bakuhatsu clan, I traveled a bit with my immediate family that were jewel enthusiasts. Due to the hatsu mouths, it's a pretty good job to appraise jewelry for a living, telling the fakes from the reals and whatnot. It's good money, but I didn't want to do that. I wanted to try to be a ninja." Looking at his hands, Enzo would shift them over to his neck and show armen his gratitude tattoo. "I took this tattoo and became a ninja, and wanted to live my life as a life of gratitude. More often than not, I realized I was next in line as a potential heir to the bakuhatsu clan. I wanted to get strong and make my family proud, training under my uncle, my fathers brother. I stayed with his family, went to hakahgakure and helped this little pig like thing. It was actually a tapir, and i became apart of the summoning contract."

Looking up at Armen again, Enzo would frown. You would think that every sort of opportunity would be an adventure or benefit of some sort...but that spear wasn't... I hurt alot of innocent people Mr Doublestackums.... people who were family to me. I can see why I was sought out to be executed... and I would have if it weren't for you and Himiko sensei. Either that or jail...regardless of the end ...even if the ASN wanted to trust me again..the bakuhatsu clan will never except me. That's something I have to live with for the rest of my life, while counting my blessings of being here in the Batchiatari.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 9:49 pm

Armenezra stood still listening to his story. Enzo did good on being brief and to the point about why he decided to become a shinobi, what he's acquired and how he ended up here. Armen felt grateful to be standing face to face with a man of gratitude and former heir to a clan. He'd pay attention to little details like his facial expressions and his choice of words .  In reality Enzo wasn't much younger than Armen, but he was much shorter. He'd smile at Enzo's mention of being blessed to be part of the Bachiatari and realize that they were the same age when Armen got here. "Der once wus a boy; who neva saw da world as fair. Da boy wus treated without privilege his entire life. To support himself n his fam he joined da military he hated n soon wus deployed to retrieve a group of comrades dat hadn't returned. On da trip hed quickly discova dat da world he saw as unfair wus in actualiteh cruel as a bish!.... In a battle, greed ovacam da boy n he lost his arms. Pain n agony cam fo da boy n wen he asked fo relief dey gave him a pair of weapons fo arms. Since dat day he has killed n seen da light of life leave da eyes of his victims. No peace. His heart a dwellin place fo darkness n despair. Hope wus gone; da boy began to see death as a merciful friend. But da powa da boy neva knew wus da powa dat saved him. The love of a mother from his sensei saw da boy wus in pain n asked him to go. The boy lost n scared followed her wishes n left wit his brutha to a place fo da fosaken. Da boy left n dealt with da pain he's been runnin from and da agony dat searched him fo soo long. Da boy handled his demons n now he runs a nation. "

Armen chuckles a bit letting the story sink in hoping that his dialect and accent has not made it to difficult to understand."Here's a rule in life mah boi. Wat is urs will always be urs. Ya feel me? In anythin in life even wit positions in power;  if its meant fo u, u will have it." Having said those words Armen would turn his back and advance a few paces. As he walks away Enzo's spear appeared on the ground Armen once stood. " Wat is urs will always be urs. Even da pain and sufferin, if its urs ull neva escape it. Da boi culda been an heir to a clan but he lost all to embrace da pain. Now he run a nation. Now mah boi ya have a choice, yea? U pick up ur burdens n ya face ya pain or ya stay in da shadows n wait fo death. Some people wit dis amount a pain and agony wus made ta lead clans n some was made ta lead nations! which is u?" He waits to hear Enzo's response and to see if he'd pick it up, standing 10 ft from him. 

Tech Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 10:26 pm

Enzo paid close attention to what was being said of the leader of the Batchiatari. He didn't know who the story was about, however, it seemed that the person he was referencing had a rough life. How were they able to live without both of their arms? This was something that Enzo didn't know he could live with. Could he even continue to be a ninja without it? He didn't know if he should be happy or a bit perplexed at the ending that this individual had received. " It's a very inspirational story sir...."

The best he could do is agree with Armen, he owed the man his life. As per Enzo's own ninja way, it was eternal gratitude. However, the expression would change to shock and uneasiness once he saw the spear again. How did Armen do that? Was it a Rikigaku thing? So for all this time, the spear was there?"

"What is mine...will be mine...."

Enzo didn't know what to do as of yet, however, he did make a jutsu involving handling the spear.

Spoiler:

As enzo moved closer to the spear, it immediately shot up an started to float up next to him. However, he had a feeling what it was going to do once he moved a certain distance to it. With the leader staying about 10 feet away, Enzo sighed. "But boss... i don't have a sheathe for this thing. You can't get too close. "

Learning
Spoiler:

Spear Details
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 11:49 pm

Armen grinned at Enzo who found a way to wield his spear without actually picking it up. Seems like he hasn't been sitting around wasting time. It's time to see what Himiko's former student can do, especially now that he has that spear. When Enzo warned Armen not to get close he'd pull his Arukami from his organoid matrix. " Nah... lez spar!" He'd race towards Enzo with at A-rank speeds. He'd swing his blade at B rank speeds as he closes the distance between the two. He'd also send chakra to his ears to heighten his hearing and hear the spears movements through the air.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 3:26 am

Enzo was still a bit unsure about the situation, with them both being about 10 feet away from each other. However, Armen was still quite sure about them having a spare, so the mere utterance of a spar had pretty much made enzo start forming handsigns at B rank speed in order to get his sensory going and somehow handle what Armen was trying to do. He was moving much faster than Enzo was making the hand signs. However, the spear had presence sensory and to free movement, and being in melee contact distance while the melee attack being initiated at B rank speeds within 2 feet of Enzo, it would have given the spear enough time to react to are being within the distance and attack him at -b rank speed to deal the same amount of damage in the chest.

As for Enzo handling the melee attack on his own, whether armen was able to easily counter the spear or not, Enzo would suddenly intercept the movement of Armen's swing and grab the hand holding the weapon to stop it in it's tracks, dealing two sets of C rank explosive damage to that hand and tossing him away, with armen being blown back as far as 10 feet at C rank speeds with a knockback.

Spoiler:

P.T -3
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 9:31 am

That was a cool thing that Armen had discovered could be done with Enzo’s spear now requiring no hands to wield. The handless feature not only spared Enzo from the corruption of the weapon but also allows them to work independently of each other. There movements like fighting a well trained duo a tactic a bit similar to the way his twin brothers Decimus and Haamanoochra used to battle. One would strike and the other in charge of counter striking. This however would be easy to deal with, Armen already having reaction tiers tied to his hearing would hear the whistling of the pole like weapon making its way towards his chest and B rank speeds. Armen used the same B rank speed and A rank reaction to side step the spear and rotate using Arukami’s winds for comfort technique at B rank speeds at near point blank range between Enzo and his spear. Winds for comfort simulates the abilities of the technique, rushing winds and fields of glory. It creates a protective sphere formed from high speed stabs with the rapier capable of doing damage to both Enzo and the spear if they do not possess C rank reaction.

But Armen wouldn’t stop there. Since his rapier is light and is only being used with one hand he’d use his free hand to blow Enzo’s spear 30ft away using his B rank blow back function in his right arm. If Enzo can not avoid the multiple jabs to the right side of his chest ; he’d be dealt 4 D ranks of damage to his right pectoral. While the other 5 D ranks are dealt to his spear.

Techs used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 11:26 pm

Much to Enzo's surprise, the grasp breaker was pretty much missing its mark with Armen's dodge. However, With Armen's attempt to use the wind dance in the first place at B rank speeds, Enzo would then interrupt to intercept again with a double palm push to the chest of Armen in order to intercept the attack before it's full ignition and knock Armen back with a powerful blow.  Due to the fact that he had a B++ interception speed with the use of his speed tiers, it was something armen would have to immediately deal with, following two b ranks of internal and external spiritual damage, as well as being knocked back after the hit. In the meantime, Enzo's spear will continue it's assault with the subtle chakra manipulation that Enzo was feeding into the movements of the spear to simulate B rank strength. Even if  Armen didn't intend to blow it away with a b rank gale, the knockback would be resisted as the spear continued to rapidly jab at Armen's back at -b rank speeds to deal  3 sets of B rank damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 8:35 am

Armen had managed to ward off his spear keeping him at a safe distance for a bit to attempt his winds for comfort technique.  He must’ve been a bit too excited thinking that it would’ve been quick work but Enzo was no push over. Before he could even get his wind dance to be properly executed ,Enzo was ready and had attempted to intercept his technique by pushing his chest. If Armen would continue with the technique then Enzo’s push would connect. Using his hearing as his means of alert in this battle Armen heard  Enzo’s movements. He knew that Bakuhatsus have a knack for blowing things up and though he doesn’t think that Enzo would blow him up, he wanted to treat this spar like a real situation.

So using the A-rank reaction granted by his enhanced hearing technique and his B rank speed he’d use the turning motion that he had going for the wind dance technique that was interrupted to swerve around Enzo. He’d end his rotation and continue moving about fifteen feet behind Enzo. Immediately after the spear returns attempting to stab him.  The spear jabbed at Armen and he'd use the same reaction +speeds to avoid the attack. He'd then release an even more powerful burst of wind at the spear using A rank function and winds at S rank speed. As he did this with one hand the other hand uses Wind Dance: Magnificent Burst. By stabbing Arukami's blade into the ground a powerful burst of wind chakra emerged from the ground. If the proper requirements aren't met, this could lead to severe disorientation and temporary lost of hearing. Meanwhile Armen would then form hand seals to create an A-rank twister towards the spear that he attempted to blow away to create some separation between the two. 

As Armen observes the reactions a black smoke would emerge from his arms and cover up the entire field. "Lez turn up a bit"

Spoiler:

Tech info:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 1:05 pm

With the use of the wind feeling jutsu, picking up on Armen's hole bodily movement was one of the functions of the technique. Being aware of the discontinued rotation and the fact that Armen was still moving and an equivalent speed to Enzo while he was two feet away, there was still something that Enzo could do.

As soon as Armen tried to swerve while within two feet of Enzo, two things would happen. The first thing that happened would be that Enzo would start a turn of his own, a typhlosion turn. Since he didn't need a full forward extension with Armen trying to avoid him, both arms were stretched out on opposite sides instead as his explosions gain him rotational turbulence. Enzo would explode into a 20-foot cyclone of explosive energy that would have done A rank internal and A rank external damage (Check Explosive Kung Fu), but that wasn't enough. With The cyclone moving at A rank speeds and the distance Armen was from Enzo, it's interception would have been at A++ speeds. In addition to that, the sweat reactor would have multiplied that damage by x2, making it two sets of S rank damage instead with a 4 feet knockback.

The second thing would have been the rotational initiation explosions being more seemingly powerful than usual, with an explosion being snuck in that covered about 50 feet. From the start of this fight, Enzo was already saturating the area with his explosive release chakra. With this explosion, armen's eardrums would have been shot with a constant ringing in the ear. In addition to that, Amren would experience a burning sensation inside his throat, nostrils, and eyes, immediately tearing up profusely. The difficulty breathing and chest pain would also be a bit of a pain to deal with, but even if Armen didn't topple over, the immense wave of aliments might be a perfect distraction.

The spear would be left to act on it's own without a paid upkeep, starting to gain normal B rank speeds to assault armen with a stab in the chest if he still managed to remain close and within range.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 7:03 pm

Once again his moves were interrupted by Enzo’s tenacious tactics. As he spun around Enzo to avoid his push he’d spread his arms outwards to each side and set off a powerful explosion while Armen was in close range. These new action would interrupt the sequence that happened before . Since Armen has both the reaction and speed to do something about it instead of trying to tank a hit he’d follow up the same way but only at higher speeds than before. He didn’t want to use more than B rank speeds but Enzo was raising the stakes  on him so it was time he upped the pressure as well. To out run the explosion he’d use his B-rank speeds and  release bursts of wind from both his elbow vents. This caused Armen to be propelled at S-rank speeds, just enough to out space the explosion by five feet.   

Everything else would mainly happen the same way. One of  Armen’s chaos control seals would glow from the use of Enzo’s Tear Gas genjutsu.  This prevented Armen from undergoing any genjutsu effects as he continues by blowing the spear away, using magnificent burst at B rank , the smoke screen, and the Fuuton twister that he’s made the hand seals for. As Armen gains knowledge of the genjutsu attempted he smiles thinking that in his current level of close quarter physical combat that Enzo is more equipped.  This was becoming a good challenge for him to also find ways to improve on that aspect but before he’d go back in he’ll have to try and soften Enzo up a bit.

Now Enzo would have to contend with the effects of magnificent burst since he depended on his explosive typhoon to be enough to stop all of Armen's movements. With the incoming twister closing in at A -rank  speed to separate Enzo from the spear; Enzo would also have to anchor down with A-rank strength to avoid being dragged in.    

Old Techs used:
Spoiler:

New Techniques Used:
Spoiler:

Reserves:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime6th April 2018, 12:25 am

Sadly enough, the speed increased and Enzo was unable to hit Armen with the typhlosion turn. Enzo would have expected it, Armen had access to a higher set of speed and it would be close to impossible to match it yet.  However, it still wasn't over, Enzo wasn't about to throw in the towel and give up on fighting this man.

The burst did manage to hit Enzo, but luckily with him being a ninja and training up his endurance tiers, only half of the damage would have been experienced by the lad. It was a bit painful, to say the least, everything was ringing in the ears and Enzo was basically getting a taste of his own medicine. He was a bit disorientated and due to the lack of strength protecting the spear from the blow, Armen did mage to blow the spear 30 feet from Enzo. However, even with Armen being 15 feet away from Enzo, the wind feeling sensory was still active and picked up on Armen forming hand signs. Regardless of being dizzy, it didn't necessarily mean Enzo was unable to act. He wobbled and swayed a bit, being unable to hear anything, but it didn't stop him from sloppily biting his finger and slamming on the ground. A small puff of smoke would emerge as the giant twister was sent away to entrap Enzo's spear, the little Baku would look to Enzo and nod.

With the chakra saturating the area once more with Hamtueo paying a B rank blood price, an explosion would occur once more aside with the poofing dismissal of the summon, covering a 120-foot radius.  The explosion would engulf everything within that, Armen would start to notice that the feeling in his lower body would be completely gone. Zombies would then start to unearth from the ground as their mouths would leak outa poisonous gasoline-like substance, which the mere smell that engulfed the area causing C rank mental pain per p.t, as well as, severe headache,  difficulty breathing, and fatigue. Armen's ears would also be shot by being put in a constant dizzying status.  The Zombies themselves  would be eating armen alive, dealing b rank mental and spiritual damage every round.

This was one of his best moves, he hoped this would atleast scratch armen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime6th April 2018, 11:06 am

Armen’s shot was a success the magnificent burst technique was in full effect. Enzo’s conditioning came in the clutch leaving him to endure only half the effects of the technique which was all Armen needed. Although Enzo gathered himself his off balance gave Armen more than enough time to finish the hand seals that he started two turns ago to bring forth the massive twister. The twister was 32ft in length meaning from the moment it spawned Enzo was already inside. Along with Enzo was the smoke and whatever debris was left of his explosions.

As what seems like a final resolve, Enzo used his summoning jutsu to bring for math a tapir. Together they’d join their techniques and a few others to form a mighty Genjutsu chain that would only be nullified by Armens precautious Chaos Control Seals. Although they formed an S rank chain if any of the three individual techniques were of S rank than Armen would’ve been caught within the Genjutsu chain.. one of Armens seals would be broken and another would light up leaving his mind protected . Enzo on the other hand for not having dealt with the twister last post would be dealt S-rank + B-rank chakra damage for this post. Due to the abilities of just a spar he’d only pass out due to”inhaling too much smoke” and come through moments after. Armen would be standing next to him waiting for him to wake up. ' Ay bruh u gud?" Admittedly Armen was disappointed with himself and proud of Enzo. He pushed Armen to use what he was more comfortable. Armen on the other hand failed his goal of keeping the offensive purely B-rank. Its too bad, maybe with more practice.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 4:59 pm

OOC: Coulda sworn the twister was sent after my weapon and not me, but alright.

Enzo awoke from being hit by such a powerful technique, which was a bit of a surprise to him because he would have figured that he would be dead in any other circumstance.By the skin of his teeth and the fact that he was in a safe haven for the time being, that was not the case. By taking the attack a bit well. there was also a high chance that his endurance in response to chakra related assaults could have approved. However, the difference in skill was apparent.

"Even my best wasn't good enough..."

Enzo used his hands in order to pull himself up, a bit confused as to what he could have done differently. However, the first thing that he did was walk over to his spear, which reacted to Enzo's presence immediately and floated next to him. " It's going to be a bit hard to put this thing away without anything to pacify it. But I'm ok... I think....but I guess ninjutsu isn't my strong point. My genjutsu wasn't working either. "

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 1:28 am

Armen would pay his back but then make distance once he goes to get the spear. He didn’t want to be too close if that thing goes off. He’d notice Enzo also beating himself up a bit for not laying a solid hit in him. Armen understood the fusteration but had a different opinion on what happened. ” Ah bro u don’t give yo self much credit. I thought yo move were clutch; dat genjutsu combo at de end der was tight werk. But ya boi has been preppin fo Gen user fo a minute now.”

Armen then thought onto the spear wonder what Enzo’s plan is for it. He doesn’t seem to really be controlling it although he isn’t being influenced by it. ”ya got any idea how we gunna calm da storm?”
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 7:53 pm

"Huh? You mean the spear?" Enzo would look back at the spear and shake his head. "The thing about the spear is that it won't become active if its certain feet away from me. I could pour more chakra into it for the sake of keeping it away from me and keeping it active, then launch it somewhere safe until I can find a way to keep it safe and maintained so others won't get hurt. But it's the best I would be able to do for the time being. " Taking in a deep breath, Enzo would look back to Armen as the hand slits started to open, revealing a mouth on both sides." There is still plenty of things I don't know I'm fully capable of yet, let's keep going. If im going to pay you back for taking me in and show gratitude, the best way to do that is to be one of your strongest members. That means i'm not supposed to lose to anyone, alot is riding on my success. "

Learning
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime16th April 2018, 3:57 pm

Armen listened to his words and how he intended on showing his gratitude. He found Enzo's goal commendable and worthy of all his help, but he is worried that Enzo might be putting too much weight on his shoulders. A few moments later he'd find himself chuckling now seeing the similarities that Himiko was talking about. The relentless training and the constant want to protect by means of strength. This seems like the only law this world knows, the stronger you are the longer you can keep the things you love and the people you care for safe. But this law is flawed, for no matter how much power one can obtain, there always going to be something else, someone else with more power than you can ever obtain.  So if monsters fall, then how much power does one need to really keep everyone safe and for how long? Maybe power isn't the answer, maybe there's something more that everyone is just missing. 

" Well if ya gunna be da best, den u'll gotta go at it wit yo best." Armen backs away and utilizes his shadow clone jutsu and heads up the stairs, disappearing from plain sight.  Four clones was left behind backing away  from Enzo putting 25ft between them. " Well pick up yo spear, bring yo best"

Spoiler:

OOC: Reset all reserves and preps.  No debris on the field, treat Onmyotomites as a technique that isn't on the first floor for now. 

Round One....Fight!

Clone One: He'd clap his hands together and stomp his feet also sending chakra to his ears to raise his reaction based on hearing. Afterwards he'd crouch low and begin to form hand seals keeping his eyes on Enzo. 
Spoiler:

Clone Two:He'd bring forth seven kunai and toss them using S-rank speed to reach seven different points 240ft in diameter. Afterwards he'd face his arms towards Enzo, waiting  for him to move a bit closer, to react. 
Spoiler:

Clone 3: He'd move in ten feet closer, knowing that the other two had him covered. He'd then pull out four boomerangs and throw them using his S-rank speed and law of speed to zoom passed Enzo. They would look as if he missed the target, if Enzo does nothing about the boomerangs. 
Spoiler:

Clone 4: He remained at his set 25ft distance and began to form hand seals as well. He'd try to keep and eye on Enzo as well and depending on how he would deal with clone three, he'd alert the others.

Reserves:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime17th April 2018, 1:27 pm

swaying back and forth in a combatative stance,  Enzo would shake his head as he looked at the floating spear next to him.

"I'd rather not touch the thing, to be honest with you."

As soon as the poof of the shadow clones were initiated, continued to sway back and forth low to the ground. and weave motion as he formed handsigns at S rank speed in order to turn on his grand wind feeling sensory. It was a better wind sensory than the former and he at least had somewhat of a better chance to get around to defeating the clones if he had this on. Formed extra handsigns in order to blow out a 125 feet black ash smog in order to take away from the vision of the clones. After sight was deterred, Enzo placed his hands on the ground to generate shuriken and bomb tags, prepping and pocketing them, for the time being all at S rank speeds while getting an idea as to what the clones were doing

As the boomerangs zoomed in Enzo's direction, Areadbhar reacted immediately and started to glow with its invisible heat aura, intercepting the four boomerangs as soon as they entered the proximity of being 10 feet away from Enzo. The boomerangs would each be met with an S rank of heat physical hybrid damage in order to utterly destroy. This would be the natural case, but if somehow the boomerangs avoided immediate destruction while being knocked off course, they would be inflicted with the melt status and follow through with their destruction regardless.

As for what Enzo did in the meantime with Areadbhar dealt with the boomerang, Enzo attached two bomb tags to one shuriken as he tossed it in the smog and immediately set it off with the use of the bomb tags ability to initiate at will once it made a foot inside. What gave birth from the explosion was a C+B+B Hybrid  earth based explosion with a  C rank fire release  damage modifier.  The AoE radius of the explosion was a 280 feet explosion. Since Enzo was immune to the hybrid portion, the fire release damage modifier would be checked against his endurance tiers. Since he was immune to it, Enzo would be immune to the whole explosion in general.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Home: Armenezra has returned!   Return Home: Armenezra  has returned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Home: Armenezra has returned!
Page 1 of 1