Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime5th March 2018, 5:43 pm

It was only after Mage was a bit away from her last bounty that she realised she had entirely forgotten to see if he had Lightning Magic. "AAAA! GOSH DARN IT!" She cried out before stopping and immediately looking around to see if she had been heard. A little bit in the back of her head still told her that her mother would come out and berate her if she swore. She let out a soft sigh when she realised she was okay and started to move towards a small town, floating just above the ground, toes down.

Was there going to be another fight soon? She really hoped so, she needed Lightning really badly! As she floated she spun around so that her back was to the ground and she could look up into the sky, which was thankfully quite pretty, the sun was out and the weather was calm. "I guess there are some perks to this job, no one annoying around to put me off my game and I don't need to worry about laws or anything, that's cool..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime5th March 2018, 10:08 pm

Within the near distance was a girl who seemed to be relaxing, ali watched mage carefully being 30 feet away from her she need to be extra careful to make sure she takes the money and keeps moving. ali formed several hand seals before allowing her chakra to enter her body, specifically her legs, the chakra she applied to herself was that of lightning release she planned to use her lightning imbued legs to run to mage and quick jack her of any money she possessed and leave. this was always the plan for anyone who seemed to not pay attention to their surrounding and mage happened to fit that description perfectly. Ali body was a bit different from everyone else thus allowed her to do things a bit differently from everyone else, once she reached within contact distance to mage she would try to reach into the pocket of mage but it seemed to fail as mage was an intagible being making doing such thing as pickpocketing impossible, once she realized this she leaped back and trying to put 10 feet between them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 6:30 pm

Mage clicked her tongue as suddenly some being drew close. Even if the girl could have stolen from Mage, she wouldn't really have cared, money didn't really do anything for her after all and she had plenty. However something very much interested Mage with this girl. The taste was a crackle, sparks dancing along her tongue and her face turned dark as she grinned. "You have Lightning Magic." She declared to the girl, immediately charging her fire orb with chakra, only noticeable if this girl could see into Limbo and detect variable chakra natures. "Give it to me and I might let you live." She told the girl, floating slightly up into the air. "You are indescribably outmatched so there's really no point in fighting. Launch your lightning at me, do it." She snarled, her single eye wide. She wanted that magic so badly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 9:07 pm

Ali took a step back from the girl once she realized that it was impossible to rob her much less attempt to fight her "magic, this girl is fucking crazy? she thought to herself unaware of the energy the girl spoke of named mana. She wasn't quite sure she understood what was going within this girl's head "Is she refering to the lightning chakra i possess." she thought to herself again, but what this maniac was saying is that she would spare Ali if she hit here with her chakra, maybe. Ali placed her hands together letting a bolt of light come between the two, before it expanded and was focused into a ball of lightning, once the ball was formed she move it to magus letting it hit her with B-rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime8th March 2018, 11:09 am

As the Lightning leaped towards her, Mage's eyes widened and she squealed happily before actually jumping forwards into the attack. The ball was absorbed into her body and she shuddered with a nearly orgasmic sigh as she felt the power coursing through her. With a quick check of her orbs, she realised that her last empty one was now filled and glowing brightly with Lightning. "Thank you so very much." Mage said, smiling maniacally as she looked up into Ali's eyes. She then muttered quietly to herself as she floated down to touch the ground. "Ars Imperium: Sleep. Ars Imperium: Slow. Ars Imperium: Blind." She whispered, waves of chakra leaping off of her to mess with the girl and leave her immobilised if her mind wasn't strong enough. "What is your name, tell me about yourself... Or die, horribly." She said, stepping to within five feet of the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime8th March 2018, 12:27 pm

It seemed the girl still had plans to kill her, ali knew this crazy girl might actually have some strength to her, ali would leap backwards with C-rank speeds or at least she tried to. it seemed as if her body had feel completely numb even her eyelids fell numb as he could seem to see what exactly was around her, yet she could still hear what was around her. "My name is ali suisho, i just tried 18 and moved out of my parents house." she explained trying to make sure she stayed alive as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime9th March 2018, 7:23 pm

"Suisho? Cute. Well I'm afraid to say, Ali that I lied to you. You won't get out of this alive. You see, you are a stepping stone on my road to success. You should count yourself lucky, others don't even get to talk to me, they just die. This won't hurt." Unfortunately Mage lied a lot... And when she said that, well, that happened. Mage grinned and held her staff forwards. "Ars Hydro: Watera. TRICAST!" She roared, massive waves of water slamming over her to drive her into the ground and then crush her under the weight of the tides as she wouldn't be able to move due to her body being immobilised, there was little chance of surviving this, the combined damage was quite obscene after all. She'd then wait and see if the girl survived, if she did then Mage would have to hurt her even more but after an onslaught like that, it was quite unlikely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime10th March 2018, 1:03 pm

Ali thought she had finally meet someone who would be able to keep her word to her yet once again she was lied to "i'll drag you to the 5th dimension, even if it call me over and over again." she yelled to the girl knowing that she had done some cruel things in her life, it was something the shinigami would have her working for generations to pay off her sins but when she was done, she'd be aiming to drag mage in it with her. since she didn't have the nessecary tiers to survive such an encounter.

[complete bounty]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]   Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suki Yuki Magey Magic! [Bounty Topic]
Page 1 of 1