Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

fuck it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: fuck it   fuck it Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 12:57 am

I'm done being the bad guy when little shit snowflakes do worse and play the victim when I retaliate.
Soon as i figure out my password for the email linked to this account, I'm deleting this account.
It's better for everyone on the site if I just leave before making shit worse than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 1:32 pm

I really, really don't want to see you go especially over conflict with another member, I can help but feel that somehow things should of been done better to prevent it from escalating this severely. Still if you've made up your mind nothing I can say will make you stay I guess.

Just know if you ever want to come back there will always be a place for you here.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 12:05 pm

Aye Ghost stop playing these games son! After all the crap I’ve bren through with members and staff I still managed to stay; I think you can deal with one dude. Besides no one really cares about whose right or wrong we mainly want to keep our friends around so that we can rp. So quit messing around because we need all the members we can get. 0_O do as I say Brotha lest ya wanna catch deez hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuck it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: