Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exava, Unleashed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 5:27 pm

Exava was excited, it was hard not to be. Heading to be marked as a full member of the Pandoran Empire was nothing to scoff at. Olivia buzzed with just as much joy as her, throbbing as Exava held her tightly. Oh she had so many plans to spread the delights of Rakdos. Her family was gone, and damn right they should have been. A Blood Witch was what they wanted, and a Blood Witch they were definitely going to get. She only wished she had known of this earlier, and perhaps she would have had a thrall or two for her bidding. As the Castle loomed, her blood boiled in her veins. It knew what was coming, how she would change, and how she would truly own the night. Her mentor could wait. The Blood Witch Exava begins here.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 5:40 pm

As Exava approached the castle, the large looming doors opened a crack, just enough for a person to slip through. When the young Mikaboshi got closer, a female would step from the shadows of the doorway, dressed in nothing but a bit of jewelry about her neck and around her wrists. Her crimson hair fell down to her feet, sweeping around her body like an elegant curtain. Her snow-pale nakedness was in full view of the other woman, and a smile played on her scarlet lips. She looked the dark-haired female up and down, biting her lip before speaking "Well, it is true what they say about prophecies. Welcome to Minrai Castle, Exava. Enter, dearest girl, if you truly want the power to wreak havoc wherever you shall tread." Her voice was a sultry purr, like velvet to the ears. She turned and swept back into the castle, her hips swaying as she disappeared into the darkness and left the door ajar for the other to follow.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 5:51 pm

Exava looked on curiously at the woman who appeared. She knew most wouldn't take their eyes away from the nakedness, but Exava was different, she focused upon the jewelry. "You know my name? And how is that exactly?" She questioned, a little forceful, but she almost wanted to hear something she could actually brag over. "And I certainly want more power," She grinned wide, baring her teeth as she did. She eagerly followed the naked woman inside. "And I'm even more curious about this... Prophecy. What did it say about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 6:11 pm

A chuckle like chimes in the wind issued from the woman, covering the soft thud of the door as it closed. They were in an eerie hallway, lit with flickering torches in ornate sconces, and large doorways leading into gaping darkness like the maws of so many monsters leading down it. The woman looked over her shoulder with a smile, her eyes revealed to be deep pools of solid black and her teeth more like sharp daggers now that one was up close "So many questions. I know your name because I hear the voices of the dead that speak of the days to come. And the prophecies speak...glorious things of you." She turned to look directly at the Mikaboshi...but then her feet left the ground and she was floating in the air unsupported, moving close to whisper in the Mikaboshi's ear "I hear tales of all those under our Goddess' holy name, but your tale was most interesting. It spoke of shadows and death, blades in darkness and blood running freely from wounds open wide." She leaned in closer to Exava, her breath that smelled of sweetest honey with undertones of blood, looking deep into the other's eyes "In these orbs I see the eyes of others. Eyes of your victims. Eyes that you will blow wide with fear....and eyes that you will close forever..." She smiled and placed a kiss on the girl's cheek before floating ahead and returning her feet to the ground, continuing forward.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 6:18 pm

Exava was a little surprised by the sudden floating, not the fangs or the pitch black eyes, but the floating. She grinned again, a shudder running down her spine and ending with the warm pit in her stomach. She took a deep breath, just to inhale the red headed woman's scent. There was something in it, giving her delight. The sweetness mixing with the sensations of blood. Perfect. "Fuck. I think I like this prophecy." It was all she could say before the woman floated away again, and Exava was exceptionally keen to follow close behind.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 6:26 pm

Another chuckle issued from the woman "People usually do like their prophecies. They tell of one of your possible futures after all." She lead the Mikaboshi girl to a large room at the end of the hall, circular and filled with red flame torches instead of the usual orange. It illuminated the scene there, the room being filled with love nests comprised of silken sheets atop large fluffy pillows. On almost all of these beds, where people, all as naked as the day they were born, in various stages of passionate love-making. Men and women, women and women, men and men, groups, couples with voyeurs, and all other combinations of them. A little path was made between the groups in front of the door, leading to a rather large, yet empty pile at the center of the room. The woman walked this path to the bed and sat there, making herself comfortable and motioning for Exava to sit "Sit and I will tell you further of your future."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 6:34 pm

Exava only showed more delight upon entering the room. There was something she found oddly serene about it. There was so much like her old home, love making everywhere around here and yet it was nothing like it. This felt so different. And so much better. Her focus snapped forwards on to the woman on the pile in the middle of the room, and joined her there. For a moment she looked back around, cocking her head as she watched a specific 'bed'; two men going at it, and a woman sat watching them. Then to the other side, where the polar opposite was happening. "This... is my kinda place," Finally the woman her her attention once again, pulling her legs up sitting more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 6:53 pm

"The world is a wonderful place when everyone gives into their carnal desires..." She smiled at what was going on around her before she turned back to her charge "As for your future...there are many ways to achieve what you would like, my dear. Many futures in which I see you snuffing out lives like so many candles set before you." She snapped her fingers and a couple of groups were interrupted, different individuals rising and coming to sit around the redheaded woman, all of them looking at Exava, most with the kind of look that said they were imagining the faces she would make when riding towering waves of ecstasy "Those I have gathered here represent the different powers available to we Pandorans. Some require less work to become bloody warriors and others require more. They can all be deadly in battle, however." She motioned to a pair to her far right, a man and a woman. The woman was lithe and pale, with raven locks and blood red eyes, while the male was obviously tall even while he sat, his eyes golden and his hair stark white Creatures of the Night would fit you best. The Children of Blood and Moon, Vampires and Werewolves. Vampires are more deeply tied to the night, as the sun burns their flesh unless they are of a certain breed. However, they remain forever beautiful, immune to the passage of time and the horrors of disease, while also healing from any damage that may be done to them. Within reason, of course. Their fangs can drain blood or chakra and they can take the form of their aligned creature, the bat, or grow the wings of said animal. They also possess a stare so hypnotic that mortals have no choice but to obey their commands." The woman smiled and gnashed her fangs a bit at Exava with a wink, before the redhead moved on "Werewolves have more freedom, being able to walk in the sun despite their kind, at the cost of taking on a more...primal side. They revert to the form of a wolf when the moon is high, and an even more powerful form when it is full. Those that are able to control this transformation are rare, yet valued. They all possess enhanced senses and sharp fangs and claws, perfect for hunting and letting blood. However, they are almost purely physical creatures, with those who keep their chakra being known as 'Shamans' though they are few and far in between."

The woman looked at the others a long moment as if considering something, before nodding to herself "In many of the futures I see, you are one of the two I have described. I would rather not waste the time you could be taking slaughtering with long descriptions of what you will not pick. If you want me to go over any of the rest, you can ask, but if not you may make your choice on what you want to be." The others that weren't introduced looked a bit put out by this revelation, a woman with charcoal black skin, ghost white tribal markings, and metallic eyes of gold and silver respectively going so far as to huff and initiate relations with a person that apparently possessed both sexes, the world lost to them as they began the "forbidden" dance. Well...a dance that was seen as forbidden everywhere but Pandora, the land of the evil and accursed.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 7:07 pm

Exava's expression never changed as she turned, sitting facing the two who approached as she made some attempts in seeing just what set them apart besides their auras. Olivia pulsed away in her palm still, before she was dismissed by Exava so that she might fully concentrate. She took in the information, but it would seem that her choice was already set from the way she was staring fixed at the woman after the vampires were explained to her. "Ever lasting youth." She repeated back, before giving the vampire woman the same as she gave. She snapped her teeth together first, then puckered her lips to kiss at the air and winked right back at her, "I want the youth. I want to command. Give me the Mark of the Vampire." She demanded, and yet from everything happening she had her own sultry tone going on.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 7:48 pm

"Beautiful choice~" Came the voice of the vampire, apparently signalling the dismissal of the others that had gathered. The woman crawled over and settled herself into Exava's lap, her lips finding the Mikaboshi's as she started a passionate kiss "Immortality is a common lure. Vampires a powerful creatures with dangerous abilities, paired with your abilities granted by your heritage, you will be a master of the night and the shadows born in it. You will be death when in darkness, and a terror when you are not. Very few will be able to stand in your way...You may even prove to be...a God." Her voice was like music in the background, playing to the vampire's movements and the attention she lavished Exava with. Her kisses trailed from the woman's mouth to her cheek, then down to her neck. They centered around her vein for a few long moments before the woman sunk her teeth down. One would expect pain, but a pleasurable warmth spread through Exava's body, numbing most sensations while the woman also funneled power into her, while also taking a little payment of blood. This lasted for little over a minute before the woman pulled away and met Exava's eyes with a hypnotic gaze "I wish this could last longer, but I need you to sleep my darling..." Her voice would echo in the girl's head as she felt her body becoming heavier and heavier, sleep seeming more and more like a good idea "I too wish we could have more time to examine just exactly how much it would take to drive you crazy with pleasure, but the process of marking is a strenuous one. It is best for you to let the darkness take you..." Came the redhead's voice, laced with a soft sigh. Exava would feel the darkness creeping up on her, pulling her deeper and farther. She would feel the pillows meet her as she fell backwards, seeing the vampire cuddling up to her as she fell under. The last thing she would notice as sleep came....would be pain encompassing every fiber of her being, like a blazing hot poker being stabbed into every nerve ending...

When the witch woke up, she would be resting on a solitary bed of silk in the middle of an otherwise empty room. She would notice a soreness in her body, as well as a bounding in her head. Something characteristic of her change. A mark had been placed upon her chest, right above her heart that no longer beat, symbolizing her place as a vampire. Upon her bed would be a note, written in sweeping script. It read: 'Come back soon~'. Exava would have little choice but to leave and begin her new life, as it didn't seem like those that had been in the room would be returning any time soon. What a pity.

Please add these to your jutsu list:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 8:02 pm

Exava was drawn in to the vampire woman who mounted her lap. Something within her knew how short lived this would be, and so she indulged every second that she could. To touch the bare skin as they kissed, all the way up until her neck was kissed so much more harshly. Everything became a blur of lust and energy and pain. As everything progressed she forced off sleep for as long as she could, glad she did as she felt the vampire woman pressing in to her side as sleep overtook,

As she awoke she surprised herself in shrugging off the pains and aches her whole body felt. If anything Exava was upset she awoke alone. She missed the action it seemed. And now she had a real thirst it seemed. Getting off from the bed she looked at the note left for her. Exploring her new self, she pricked her finger on her new fangs, perfect to reply. Flipping the scrap over she pricked her finger again to write a reply. "I'll be back for a bite later," Now it was off to finally meet her mentor as she grew in power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exava, Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exava, Unleashed   Exava, Unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exava, Unleashed
Page 1 of 1