Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]

Go down 
+9
Savannah
Gado
Laughing Jack
PunkPrincess
Gorotsuki
Blade
Elias
Aurielle
Sid
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2017, 3:05 pm

Surprise! In the spirit of the Holidays and gifting, the Gods have decided to give out your presents a few days early! (C: Well the Gods didn't decide, a certain goddess did *grumbles in kraken*). Look upon what you have and rejoice, mortals!

Though, if you do not like what you have gotten for your prize, or have no use for the item, you may trade with others as you wish or place your prize in the prize pool, which will then be distributed randomly amongst all those in the pool. Don't worry, though! If you pool your prize, you won't get what you originally had.

You have until January 2nd to Pool or trade your gifts. Any late comers may also pick prizes until that date, however you must roll your prize. Because picking a number when they are already revealed is cheating ^.^

Happy Holidays, and have a wonderful New Year!
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st December 2017, 11:38 am

I got perfect training and "maybe" my bad luck catches up with me and Amon might croak so, i'ma pool this

Pooling "halved training"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st December 2017, 4:14 pm

Sylv and I are trade my living weapon for his quartered training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st December 2017, 8:10 pm

pooling mine lmao

cursed weapon
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd January 2018, 10:01 am

I'm guessing i switched with her since we are the only ones who pooled, can i get a mod post confirming the switch?
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd January 2018, 12:49 pm

Let's give it another couple of days. Just to be absolutely sure. Deadline extended to January 5th.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:26 pm

Switching my instant awaken for xiao’s living weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:29 pm

Pooling mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2018, 5:49 pm

Amon traded his halved training for the cursed weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]   What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Quaint Holiday! [Yuletide Gifts]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2